Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: #6

Bike
    02 Yamaha & 08 Pocket Bike
    How are you after that massive fall yesterday?

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    you know I typed & then deleted '. . .or is there no internet access from Middlemore'. Hope you're ok Mike.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    you know I typed & then deleted '. . .or is there no internet access from Middlemore'. Hope you're ok Mike.
    Hey come on... fill me in, how and what is Mike up to please?
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Rattlecan blue
    Mike took a nasty highside on Sunday and earned himself a ride in the white bus. I too hope he is OK and would love to know how he is doing if anybody knows. Or a ward number to go and visit if anybody has that info and things aren't going that well. If you do have interweb access, get well soon my friend.

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by Henk View Post
    Mike took a nasty highside on Sunday and earned himself a ride in the white bus. I too hope he is OK and would love to know how he is doing if anybody knows. Or a ward number to go and visit if anybody has that info and things aren't going that well. If you do have interweb access, get well soon my friend.
    OHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man, can I asume this was on the new bucket #6?
    Speed pro... get out a that bed ya slacker you still owe me a run on the turbie, spose ya might be giving the 08 BOB a miss now... na fark it ya got heaps a time for them old bones n things ta heal, TIE Mike
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    SW-125R(F4-TF125), ZXRD400, RD250LC
    Blog Entries
    Can someone up there PM me how he is please? I'm a friend of the family in case you're wondering why the interest.

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by Skunk View Post
    Can someone up there PM me how he is please? I'm a friend of the family in case you're wondering why the interest.
    na fuck it... we are both friends of mikes, I wana know how the old bastard is doing too, come on someone with info... lets hear it please.
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    bucket FZR/MB100
    Well, that wasn't much fun. Got out yesterday, still can't move my head quickly or I get the spins and fall over - a bit like bucket racing evidently. One rib on the left keeps reminding me that I don't love it any more as well.
    Apart from that she's all good. I haven't seen the bike yet but supposedly the gear lever is broken and there's a few scratches on one frame rail. I had no idea what happened or even where untill Nigel Duff called. Anticlockwise exiting the infield right hander was where. He reckons I was straightening up, on the power, and . This bucket was handling so good I was going down a gear where I didn't used to so I could gas it up really hard exiting corners. I had been doing that on this corner. I also had the gear change up the other way which aided this(on the leftys) allowing up changes while still cranked over. I suspect in the heat of the moment that I may have shifted in the wrong direction causing the whole mess. Some doubt about it all but it's the only explanation that fits what I know and feel.
    John Connor that all round good guy will be dropping the bike off after work tonight. He's been good enough to look after all my stuff and store the car, trailer, and bike at his place till I'm ready.

Bike
    2007 CB900
    Babe .. that is a bummer ... heal well ...

I was worried about my weird gear changes on the MB100 .. now I am panicking!!!

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by speedpro View Post
    Well, that wasn't much fun.
    I bet it wasnt... silly oll duffer, see ya should a kept old #6 cranking, but know doubt it will be my turn sometime, in the mean time SP...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    SW-125R(F4-TF125), ZXRD400, RD250LC
    Blog Entries
    Just as well Pickle didn't find out before he left. He'd have stayed just to give you shit.

Good to hear you're no worst then you were.

Bike
    Rattlecan blue
    Thank god it's not too serious. I was a bit worried, I saw it all happen and it looked nasty. From what I saw you were cranked over about to exit the right hander when the back wheel locked up in a cloud of smoke and then the ensuing high side and very nasty looking dive into the track followed by no movement for quite some time. Let me know if you need a hand with anything I can help with.

Bike
    bucket FZR/MB100
    Hmmmmm......

It's going to be a while till it's all going again I think. The motor was locked solid when I got the bike back so I started to have a bit of a look. Pic 1 is a funny bump in the crankcases that wasn't there before. Pic 2 is what tipped out of the exhaust pipe and yes that is the little end cage. Pic 3 didn't look so bad just after I took the head off but the "piston" came off with the barrel. Pic 4 is looking from the other side. Pic 5 is all that was left of the piston, nothing below the 2nd ring land. The last pic is exactly what I found when the barrel came off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smallPIC_0209.JPG 
Views:	131 
Size:	188.0 KB 
ID:	92412   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smallPIC_0210.JPG 
Views:	116 
Size:	177.2 KB 
ID:	92413   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smallPIC_0212.JPG 
Views:	121 
Size:	218.3 KB 
ID:	92414   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smallPIC_0211.JPG 
Views:	139 
Size:	258.5 KB 
ID:	92415   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smallPIC_0215.JPG 
Views:	121 
Size:	336.5 KB 
ID:	92416   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smallPIC_0213.JPG 
Views:	153 
Size:	252.2 KB 
ID:	92417  

Bike
    bucket FZR/MB100
    The only motor I have seen worse was F5 Dave's 50 after the carpark meeting in Palmy Nth ages ago.

Bike
    Rattlecan blue
    Theres a highly technical word that can be used to describe that sort of damage. Starts with F.

Thread Information