Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Internal University Parking

Bike
    AX100 "Poppy"
    Blog Entries
    There is now lots of parking in the OGG carpark, I believe the bottom level also has bars which you can lock your bike to.

Just a note to be wary when parking on Symonds Street as a large section of what used to be bike parking is now a loading zone. Was full of bikes and scooters today, the council will be ticketing people who park there even though it is their fault we have such a parking shortage! I do believe Squiggles is following this one up with them at the moment...

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education ~ Mark Twain

Vegetarian Motorcyclists Unite

Bike
    El Bandito
    So the entrance to OGGB park is along Grafton Rd right?
    There were an insane amount of scooters out today..
    Also, if one wants to park under the quad (closest to my locker) how do you get in/out?

Bike
    2009, Kawasaki Ninja 250R
    Quote Originally Posted by maggot View Post
    So the entrance to OGGB park is along Grafton Rd right?
    There were an insane amount of scooters out today..
    Also, if one wants to park under the quad (closest to my locker) how do you get in/out?
    I'm going to have a squiz there, since its closer to my locker too. I've heard you can squeeze through the barrier.

Walking up from OGGB in my full leathers sounds... actually meet loads of chicks...

Fucking squeaky as boots though... just had to get torsion control didn't I

Bike
    El Bandito
    Quote Originally Posted by superman View Post
    I'm going to have a squiz there, since its closer to my locker too. I've heard you can squeeze through the barrier.

Walking up from OGGB in my full leathers sounds... actually meet loads of chicks...

Fucking squeaky as boots though... just had to get torsion control didn't I
    Doooooo it.

What're you studying by the way?

Bike
    Doooooo it.

What're you studying by the way?
    In my 2nd year doing a double major of calculus and physics. You?

Bike
    El Bandito
    Second year double major Egyptology and Archaeology, woo woo
    Might see you around then, try and spot you from all the other ninjas out there

Bike
    R80, CB400N, Cb200.
    Enter from Princes Street. Jump on the footpath and ride around the barrier. Watch out for pedestrians while you do this :P
    Quote Originally Posted by John Banks View Post
    Yes, but bikes = cool and cars = suck. I think it's Newton's fourth law or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Dover View Post
    Queer Retarded Fags I think.

Isn't sniper one of those?

Bike
    Ubrfarter V Klunkn,ffwabbit,Petal,phoebe
    Also watch out for other bikers coming *out*. DAMHIK.
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark
    This world has lost it's drive, everybody just wants to fit in the be the norm as it were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Vincent
    The manufacturers go to a lot of trouble to find out what the average rider prefers, because the maker who guesses closest to the average preference gets the largest sales. But the average rider is mainly interested in silly (as opposed to useful) “goodies” to try to kid the public that he is riding a racer

Bike
    '08 DR650
    Keep to the bike parks if possible and don't park on the footpath at the bottom of the stairs (Either side of the stairs is fine but don't park on the strip running across the carpark infront of them).

Enter only from Princes St

Play nice and Unisafe should continue to play nice with us

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiggles View Post
    Keep to the bike parks if possible and don't park on the footpath at the bottom of the stairs (Either side of the stairs is fine but don't park on the strip running across the carpark infront of them).

Enter only from Princes St

Play nice and Unisafe should continue to play nice with us
    Yeah pretty limited parks so I guess first in first served. Yay for 8am lectures

Parked in OGG today bloody another 08 Green Ninja there. I felt not too bad though because he only had a stock exhaust on it... and an L plate. Keeping it real obviously they were.

Bike
    El Bandito
    Yeah pretty limited parks so I guess first in first served. Yay for 8am lectures

Parked in OGG today bloody another 08 Green Ninja there. I felt not too bad though because he only had a stock exhaust on it... and an L plate. Keeping it real obviously they were.
    You'll find they're dime a dozen round town/uni. In fact I've got a mate with a green 09 and stock cans, but no L plate.. Pack rack though!

On a more serious note though, is it just me or are there seriously more scooters parking on Symonds? Last year it'd have to be a bad day for me to not get a park, but so far this year I haven't had a chance to get one.. It's crazy!

Bike
    You'll find they're dime a dozen round town/uni. In fact I've got a mate with a green 09 and stock cans, but no L plate.. Pack rack though!

On a more serious note though, is it just me or are there seriously more scooters parking on Symonds? Last year it'd have to be a bad day for me to not get a park, but so far this year I haven't had a chance to get one.. It's crazy!
    Yeah there are scooters bloody everywhere! All driven by people in t-shirts and shorts! Ahh well, guess cost of fuel and public transport making people go to bikes/scooters like it was in the 70s. One of the main reasons I got my bike

Bike
    How/where did he get a pack rack for the ninja?! I want one! Need One! Back pack is getting fuller and fuller everyday!

Bike
    El Bandito
    How/where did he get a pack rack for the ninja?! I want one! Need One! Back pack is getting fuller and fuller everyday!
    I think it came as standard from the dealer he bought it off.. somewhere down in Hamilton or some such

Bike
    '08 DR650
    Probably a Ventura rack, most shops can order one in

Thread Information