Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone keen?

Bike
    better than yours

Anyone keen?

I gotta a pretty good spot out south, still illegal but its the safest place I have found in Auckland and I know wheelies arent big or clever but since my limited license kicks in every sunday at 830am I off to the spot by 830 or so, Its becoming a habit, if any one is actually tryn to learn 10km/h wheelies or can actually do some real tricks and could give me advice and is awake at 830 on a sun morning PM me

PS IM Always on the hunt for flat legal places to ride to, but since there arent any I just gotta pick my spots and times

Bike
    GN250!!!!

Tut tut

I am gonna put you over my knee for this illegal stuff hun!!

Be safe and don't get caught, PLEASE!!

Quote Originally Posted by owner View Post
    I gotta a pretty good spot out south, still illegal but its the safest place I have found in Auckland and I know wheelies arent big or clever but since my limited license kicks in every sunday at 830am I off to the spot by 830 or so, Its becoming a habit, if any one is actually tryn to learn 10km/h wheelies and is awake at 830 on a sun morning PM me

PS IM Always on the hunt for flat legal places to ride to, but since there arent any I just gotta pick my spots and times
    We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,
    Running over the same old ground.
    What have you found? The same old fears.
    Wish you were here. QWQ

Bike
    better than yours
    fuck your quick

Bike
    GN250!!!!

Yes speedy that's me

and I have half a brain so realise that advertising illegal stunting on this site is not the smartest thing to do. There are cops on here.
    We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,
    Running over the same old ground.
    What have you found? The same old fears.
    Wish you were here. QWQ

Bike
    better than yours
    huh ?^^^^^what ever FTP
    nobody keen Im off

Bike
    better than yours
    No offence dude but you look like a crusier/tourer are you interested in stunting ? if not WTF!! go look at some scenery.

I'm not going to advertise my spot. it sucks trying to learn on your tod, would be grouss to have someone else busting there balls trying to get good , even better if they could teach me a thing or three or vice versa

It doesnt matter what bike you ride if your back brake works and it can handle a few hundred wheelie attempts come along, Ill be there again next sunday,

I just went thru a tank of gas going backwards and forwards no cops, no irrate house owners throwing shit at ya. Just the wind was a bit of a downer today. funny thing after sweating my ass off today I rode all the way home without breaking any laws, very strange! I wish there was a legal spot to practice Id pay $50+ a day for a flat peice of tarseal , For fucks sake the stuck ups at BMW sponser stunters these days.

wheelie are fun as fuck and alot less dangerous then road riding in my humble opinion, but I am a stupid wannabe so ........meh meh foooorrrrrkkkkkeeeennnnn cccccclllllluuutchhhhhhhh

Bike
    CBR600 F2 Its a classic
    can you do 10kph wheelies?

What bike you have? you got much stunt gear on it?

Im currently rebuilding mine, Sick Innovations cage, brembo hand brake and a EZ pull clutch all on there way from america and my front end is getting rebuilt on wednesday.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    I'm Keen, how far away is it from Mt Eden / Hillsborough?

Bike
    04 GSXR 1000
    Blog Entries
    Im keen...gota find a rat bike first
    My bass is such a slapper.......I cant stop fingering those strings

Bike
    better than yours
    No I cant do slow wheelies, but I will learn them, I just recieved a tygershark apex stunt and got a acerbis cyclops heading my way, got big plans. but Im saving for europe so cant afford a handbrake or a pancake at the moment Im very cautious at this stage Im just trying to learn slow staggered BP wheelies no burnouts/wannabe drifting as that would attract the po po and a tyre bill.

Kittyhawk your more than welcome anytime, its bloody hard to find a bike decent enough to stunt and cheap enough to crash but if you do PM me.

Bike
    better than yours
    easter friday morning was alright but sunday was MINT blue sky no wind and wheelies for africa. no hassles but fucken hell what fun. No doubt I'll be out there this Sun, This shit is addictive

power wheelies are for girls

Bike
    CBR600 F2 Its a classic
    Quote Originally Posted by owner View Post
    easter friday morning was alright but sunday was MINT blue sky no wind and wheelies for africa. no hassles but fucken hell what fun. No doubt I'll be out there this Sun, This shit is addictive

power wheelies are for girls
    so you can clutch it up and catch it with the brake?

Bike
    better than yours
    thats the idea, but holy shit its hard. practice practice practice

Bike
    RM250, Kx125
    saw your cbr the other day outside cycletreads, fuckin mint. looks riden, instead of most cbr's that people just look at in their garage.

Bike
    better than yours
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy 2006 View Post
    saw your cbr the other day outside cycletreads, fuckin mint. looks riden, instead of most cbr's that people just look at in their garage.
    That would be Kevmos bike, mines a garage ornament

Went out on sunday afternoon again, so F'n frustrating. I suck. real wheelies are fucken hard on a standard cbr, I wanna win lotto FTI handbrake, new chain, lsl high risers,round bar, extended front lines and OMR subcage, keep dreaming aye, wheres those pennys from heaven.

Thread Information