Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My 6yo first time on a 2 wheel bike.

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Quote Originally Posted by Conquiztador View Post
    Try a LT50. And you get your money back when selling. (as long as you do not go riding it your self...)
    SEZ WHO??
    Er um er ok Two grown men racing LT50's does look stupid---but shit its fun.
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    A dirty black one.
    Dude, thats awesome, future moto x star in the making huh? Gotta start 'im young these days.
    "I came into this game for the action, the excitement... go anywhere, travel light,... get in, get out,... wherever there's trouble, a man alone... Now they got the whole country sectioned off; you can't make a move without a form."

Paved roads are just another example of wasted tax payer dollars.

Bike
    various
    Blog Entries

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by FROSTY View Post
    SEZ WHO??
    Er um er ok Two grown men racing LT50's does look stupid---but shit its fun.
    Yes, the wind in the hair, the looks from the girls...lol. Nah, I have been on ours too. And they are made tough. But the recommendation is for 40Kg or less...

May the bridges I burn light the way.

Follow Vinny's MX racing on www.mxvinny.com

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Yea me n Dougal had a blast rippin round the "kids" track at mangawhai
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    various
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deanohit View Post
    Dude, thats awesome, future moto x star in the making huh? Gotta start 'im young these days.
    Most likely. From my 4 boys he is the one who just HATES loosing. When playing games, when pushbiking, when swimming. So I can just not see him settling for 2'nd place.

Bike
    2013 XT1200Z Super Tenere
    Blog Entries
    Ha ha ha! Awesome!

Wont be long and i will be getting that from my two year old boy, He has to sit on my BMW every night when i get home from work as i put it away into the garage. Then its nie nies bike, bike sleep daddy as we lock the garage...
    My two daughters are not quite as bad... I finally stopped them demanding a ride around the section with everyone onboard every night.... 4 up doing laps looks kind of funny tho!

Bike
    various
    Blog Entries

Talking Vinny the biker

He got home from school and straight back on. Had obviously been telling school mates as he had a crowd watching. (Including a couple of small girls...) They were all impressed. But after 30 minutes of watching they left, and he just kept going. Round and round and...

After he stopped he went through all old videos and found an old one of some cross and speedway. He watched that and then asked: "Dad, can you build me a jump?"...

Bike
    '03 FXD
    It's either in the blood or it aint and when it is it shows up early.
    Never too old to Rock n Roll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I've got miserly tourettes and I don't give a fuck.

Bike
    various
    Blog Entries

Talking Last night and this moring...

I have some of those back wheel covers from my days as speedway rider. They are on my workshop walls as momentoes. A little like spiderwebs for my memories. At times when I am in the workshop and my eyes go to them I can loose 1/2 hour if I do not watch it.

Vinny did pull one of them down yesterday and proclaimed: "I NEED this one on my bike when I race". We had a discussion regarding who's it was and why he would not get it.

The discussion went a little like this:
    Vinny: "I NEED this one"
    Me: "Sorry no Vinny, i's mine!"
    Vinny: "But you don't use it"
    Me: "I's mine!"
    Vinny: "I NEED this one when I race"
    Me: "I'ts too big for your wheel"
    Vinny: "You always say that you can fix anything"
    Me: "I can"
    Vinny: "So you can fit it to my bike as I NEED this one"
    Me: "We'll see..."
    Vinny: "Can you do it now?"
    Me: "Earliest after I come back from Rock2Wellington"
    Vinny: "Tomorrow?"
    Me: "OK!!!"

I think that went really well and he understands that he just can't have everything his way!!!

So after confirming that tomorrow was today he happily went to school this morning. So we will cut the thingy and then fit it today...

Did I tell you guys that I love my boys??

Bike
    Carrie the VL250
    Dude that is awesome. And yeah its a bit obvious you love your boys...
    We have 4 kids too and all 4 have the genes. sigh. But our lot are all roadbike crazy rather than motorcross. But it does warm the cockles of the soul to read of your little mans passion.
    Our just turned 4 daughter is the most addicted and really tiny in size, she cant reach the pegs yet on dads rf900 so has to sit on his lap and it just looks so wrong as she looks like shes only 2yrs old. The neighbours think were mad but the kids are the most popular kids on the street and every saturday we have a veratable audience when we take the bikes out for their weekly wash and polish. (yeah ok so i polish mine pretty much after every ride but the husband doesnt know this as he gives me greive about being precious about my bike already. )
    Awesome to read anyway.. keep up the updates yeah?
    I wouldn’t be broke if the voices in my head paid rent

Bike
    '03 FXD
    It won't be long and he'll be demanding the keys to your bike.Sorry to hisbike.
    Never too old to Rock n Roll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I've got miserly tourettes and I don't give a fuck.

Bike
    various
    Blog Entries

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MIXONE View Post
    It won't be long and he'll be demanding the keys to your bike.Sorry to hisbike.
    Any factory bikes is OK. You can get more of them. But he will have to get his own customs...

The one in my profile (Princess) is in the garage. Needs some work. My oldest has been trying to get the OK to use her (after I have spent the time getting her back on the road...) Yeah right...

Bike
    A dirty black one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conquiztador View Post
    I think that went really well and he understands that he just can't have everything his way!!!
    Hahaha, I think you need a tui man, You sound like a push over!
    "I came into this game for the action, the excitement... go anywhere, travel light,... get in, get out,... wherever there's trouble, a man alone... Now they got the whole country sectioned off; you can't make a move without a form."

Paved roads are just another example of wasted tax payer dollars.

Bike
    various
    Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by deanohit View Post
    Hahaha, I think you need a tui man, You sound like a push over!
    But really, do I need that wheel cover on the wall? There is another one there. If something would go wrong and I had never been able to ever fit that cover to his bike. Would I have regretted that I had not done it? (It is now on the bike and he is happy. And that makes me happier then looking at the thing on the wall...)

Bike
    None, currently :(
    That's awesome man. Gotta love stuff like that... I don't think you sound like a pushover though, your son just knows how to get what he wants! And besides, it made you happy so it's perfect for you both.

(I'm just still getting suspicious looks from my family after I said I'd be buying my nice a peewee 50)
    Who, me? I just wander from thread to thread.

Thread Information