Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorcyclist dead in Eskdale Rd Glenfield (21 March)

Bike
    Honda CX500 "Shithawk"
    Quote Originally Posted by dmw View Post
    ... and a lot of very sad friends.
    So you'd be one of these guys then?

...tribute notes have been tagged and spray-painted on the roadside and nearby lamp-posts and street signs...
    ... four mourners had been arrested ....
    "... it's degenerated into loutish, offensive, disorderly, intoxicated behaviour."
    People gathering and drinking at the site had blocked the footpath, intimidating residents...
    ...a man was arrested for breaching his bail after police broke up the gathering...
    The group then moved to a nearby home and a party was broken up which ended in three disorder-related arrests.

Sad friends perhaps.
    Stupid friends certainly.

Bike
    GN250!!!!
    +1

It is possible to buy bikes and cars only to find out later that they are not legit!

And yes it is possible treat offenders and for them not to reoffend again!!

Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    Police the media and the evidence are not always right however more likely, in an attept to appear respectable friends would have been lead to believe that the bike was legit.

Like I have already said, such offenders can often grow out of such behaviour. Particularly if he has a young family. A better result than this waste of life would have been to get caught and face a punishment.
    We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,
    Running over the same old ground.
    What have you found? The same old fears.
    Wish you were here. QWQ

Bike
    2001 DUCATI 900SS
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam View Post

...tribute notes have been tagged and spray-painted on the roadside and nearby lamp-posts and street signs...

"... it's degenerated into loutish, offensive, disorderly, intoxicated behaviour."

People gathering and drinking at the site had blocked the footpath, intimidating residents...

...a man was arrested for breaching his bail after police broke up the gathering...

The group then moved to a nearby home and a party was broken up which ended in three disorder-related arrests.

Sad friends perhaps.
    Just the people he mixed with...all very sad regardless of stupidity...

Bike
    None
    No I am 45 and a bit past that my girls have known him for about six years and he has been a close fiend of the family, I have been up to where he was killed and I think the article is slightly over exagerated there is people up there haveing a few drinks and thinking of him yes but the times I have been up they have not been badly behaved, I do not see anything wrong with taking time out to have a drink to mourn the death of a close freind. The party got out of hand with the arrival of gate crashes that no one knew until then it was a pretty quite affair, I dropped the girls off up there and went in and had a drink myself and all was good.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam View Post

Sad friends perhaps.
    Possibly Steam, just as likely a mix of sadness and anger. I can attest to folk behaving in a very odd manner after a death.....it does not always bring out the best.

Bike
    No I am 45 and a bit past that my girls have known him for about six years and he has been a close fiend of the family, I have been up to where he was killed and I think the article is slightly over exagerated there is people up there haveing a few drinks and thinking of him yes but the times I have been up they have not been badly behaved, I do not see anything wrong with taking time out to have a drink to mourn the death of a close freind. The party got out of hand with the arrival of gate crashes that no one knew until then it was a pretty quite affair, I dropped the girls off up there and went in and had a drink myself and all was good.
    Regards to the family and friends dmw. Ignore the tossers on KB.

Bike
    GN250!!!!

Media

I would have thought that people would by now realise that newpapers need to sell and therefore they like to 'spice' things up to get something sensational to sell.

I do not see anything wrong with people going to celebrate the life of a lost friend. My sympathies are with you and all that knew him.

Wish you were here. QWQ

Bike
    2007 CB900
    I knew Grim and he had only had the bike for two days and someone was talking about what he paid for it so he did not steal it, he left behind a partner, a one year old child and a lot of very sad friends.
    Its a terrible thing when people buy stolen goods .... that is why the safety checks like VIR etc are in place ... it is always sad when someone ends up dead from mistakes that are made ... and even worse when they leave behind young ones to live with the legacy

Bike
    GSX-R600 k8
    Quote Originally Posted by SixPackBack View Post
    Jrandom is right, you really are a vile man.
    Stop being a PC sissy. Why should I give a flying fuck for criminals and there loser friends and families?

Losers usually breed more losers.

Bike
    GN250!!!!

Bred?

People in glass houses should not throw stones!

Quote Originally Posted by dipshit View Post
    Stop being a PC sissy. Why should I give a flying fuck for criminals and there loser friends and families?

Losers usually bred more losers.
    Wish you were here. QWQ

Bike
    Thinking
    KB members can steal bikes to.

we all make dum mistakes, no one need pay their life for it, I would be dead 10 times over if I payed for my mistakes in death, particulary in the 80's

RIP
    Ive run out of fucks to give

Bike
    '03 FXD

Totally over the top comment.Have you had a bike stolen?I've lost 2 and both times while I would have been happy to run the thieving scum off the road there is no way I wanted them dead or their innocent family or friends hurt in any way.
    I think your attitude is slightly out of wack and need an adjustment.
    Never too old to Rock n Roll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I've got miserly tourettes and I don't give a fuck.

Bike
    Thinking
    youre evidence of that I suspect
    Ive run out of fucks to give

Bike
    18 Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasievil View Post
    Sadly one of those with a 'half empty' glass.

Bike
    GSX-R600 k8
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasievil View Post
    Talk to the police about this. They will tell you how they find they deal with the same familys over and over again and with each new set of offspring.

Recently they were floating the idea of taking children away from such loser families to break the cycle.

Personally I wouldn't mind if they introduced the 'three strikers and you're out' policy so all the losers can end up in prison camps.

I work very hard for what little I have. I honestly do not give a flying fuck for the criminals and the criminal culture in NZ.

Thread Information