Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hmm. In two minds about this...

Bike
    2006 BMW F800ST
    Quote Originally Posted by dipshit View Post
    You're such a tosser, jrandom.
    Wow.....so witty......you must have thought for ages before you were able to come up with something so amusing and insightful.

Mind you - it also sounds like bare faced abuse so you may find a mod having a word with you shortly.
    In space, no one can smell your fart.

Bike
    GSX-R600 k8
    Quote Originally Posted by McJim View Post
    Wow.....so witty......you must have thought for ages before you were able to come up with something so amusing and insightful.
    I couldn't be bothered thinking of a more "witty" way to put it. Fuck it... straight to the point.

Bike
    Scorpio, XL1200N
    You're such a tosser, jrandom.
    Did you ever think that naming yourself 'dipshit' was kinda leaving you wide open?
    kiwibiker is full of love, an disrespect.
    - mikey

Bike
    CBR600 F2 Its a classic
    I couldn't be bothered thinking of a more "witty" way to put it. Fuck it... straight to the point.
    WHY DO YOU COME TO THE STUNTING SECTION!!!!

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats my question, now answer!!

Bike
    Gn125
    He's jealous
    While you sit there liking things just cos' everyone else does, I'll be standing up here keeping it real.

Bike
    GSX-R600 k8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevmo7 View Post
    WHY DO YOU COME TO THE STUNTING SECTION!!!!

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Because kids thinking stunting is something to aim for as some kind of riding benchmark, is going to make motorcycling even more hazardous.

The motorcycle industry at the moment is actually trying to do the opposite by encouraging people to ride more sensibly.

Bike
    GN250!!!!
    So you think that riding whilst having the skills developed stunt riding makes you a more dangerous rider? I can't see your logic. How can having a variety of developed bike handling skills do anything other than make you a better rider?

Being the other half of someone who does track days and is getting more intop stunting, I think that I will feel even safer on the back of him as a result of the stunting than I already do.

Because kids thinking stunting is something to aim for as some kind of riding benchmark, is going to make motorcycling even more hazardous.

The motorcycle industry at the moment is actually trying to do the opposite by encouraging people to ride more sensibly.
    We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,
    Running over the same old ground.
    What have you found? The same old fears.
    Wish you were here. QWQ

Bike
    CBR600 F2 Its a classic

so what are you trying to acheive??

come on here and hate on a few stunt riders and try make them give up??

All the stunt riders i ride with would agree with this:

The More You Hate, The Harder We Will Go

So keep on giving us shit, its just gonna make us ride harder, go more crazy, push our skills and our bikes even more

Bike
    2010 DC Skate Shoes

Come off it you fucking retard. BMW, Kawasaki, KTM, buell... they all have sponsored stunt riders. It is something to aim for, being the best at any given discipline is something to aim for.

When stunts are done properly, and in appropriate places they are something to be admired not put down.
    KiwiBitcher
    where opinion holds more weight than fact.

It's better to not pass and know that you could have than to pass and find out that you can't. Wait for the straight.

Bike
    RM250, Kx125
    hey dipshit,
    no one asked you to come into the stunt forum. the skills possessed by these guys could and probably will save their lives when some idiot pulls out in front of them. that idiot might as well be you in your cage.

Bike
    GN250!!!!

Please don't kill me for the cage- drifters rock

This just backs up that stunting enhances skills; these guys are mint

Quote Originally Posted by R6_kid View Post
    Come off it you fucking retard. BMW, Kawasaki, KTM, buell... they all have sponsored stunt riders. It is something to aim for, being the best at any given discipline is something to aim for.

When stunts are done properly, and in appropriate places they are something to be admired not put down.
    We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,
    Running over the same old ground.
    What have you found? The same old fears.
    Wish you were here. QWQ

Bike
    GSXR1000

I wheelie every time I see a group of kids!

Bike
    better than yours

Ah! what a dipshit! No idea at all

Bike
    GSX-R600 k8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikern1mpho View Post
    So you think that riding whilst having the skills developed stunt riding makes you a more dangerous rider?
    It's practising your circus tricks while riding that puts you at greater risk.

I can't see your logic. How can having a variety of developed bike handling skills do anything other than make you a better rider?
    I can see it giving many overconfidence as they truly believe that the "skills" they have acquired actually have any relevance to safe road riding skills.

Try reading the dedications to some of the KB members that have killed themselves on their bikes and never made it into their thirties...

"There's some great footage of Bruce and his big cheeky grin as he races, does burnouts on the grass, wheelies etc. Then he hops on his roadbike and does some unrefined wheelies and stoppies on the road. He's about 18 in the video, but he hasn't changed in the years since (except for pulling better wheelies and stoppies!)"

"Not only did Daryl like showing off on his bike but off as well."

"We were taking a shorter route heading thru backroads he get onto a straight and Dan put it up on one wheel and man.....that still remains to this day the best ever wheelie i had seen.... perfectly balanced and i mean perfectly...went along for a good 500 metre with the numberplate about 2 inches off the ground...no more no less for the whole frikking wheelie....same angle the whole way.... plate 2 inches off the ground perfectly consistent for 500 metres , the rest of us couldnt believe it...talk to him after...oh yeah...was nothing much...."

Being the other half of someone who does track days and is getting more intop stunting, I think that I will feel even safer on the back of him as a result of the stunting than I already do.
    Would you feel safe riding down the motorway like in the first video on this thread..??

Bike
    GSX-R600 k8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevmo7 View Post
    so what are you trying to acheive??
    come on here and hate on a few stunt riders and try make them give up??
    People follow the lead of other people. Monkey see monkey do.

Thread Information