Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Check this *sshole out!

Bike
    Something red and quick
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Expect a letter from my lawyer regarding Copyright Infringement.
    You can't claim copyright for public expressions unless you register it

(I wonder what the odds are on getting it successfully registered)
    Elite Fight Club - Proudly promoting common sense and safe riding since 2024
    http://1199s.wordpress.com

Bike
    06 625 SMC
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadgit View Post
    Ahhh I found him hard to deal with to with first contact a few years back when he accused me of not even knowing what minimoto racing was??? at that time I had been racing them for two years and was on the NZMMRC committee... but got over that one he's very direct and to the point which makes him hard to deal with when asking questions.

And for those of you that think asking questions about "origin" is an insuelt...
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=143483494
    This guy is trying to sell a china made engine but listing it as a Blata
    Wow this thread has gotten huge!

The link Gadgit has posted is exactly what I'm talking about! You can never be too careful.

In future I would ask "Are you sure this chain is made in Japan" or something of the sort.

I wasn't meaning to accuse the man of lying but in hindsight I can see how he would of thought so.

Urgh

Bike
    2008 Kettweisel Style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aero165 View Post
    Wow this thread has gotten huge!

The link Gadgit has posted is exactly what I'm talking about! You can never be too careful.

In future I would ask "Are you sure this chain is made in Japan" or something of the sort.

I wasn't meaning to accuse the man of lying but in hindsight I can see how he would of thought so.

Urgh
    If I was asked a lame question like this I would have this answer:

"Are you sure you own a motorcycle because I think you'd have to be too friggin dense to be able to ride one?!?!?!! Cheers!"

Thats the sort of treatment your likely to get back considering your being a wanker in the first place. Why don't you just feck off and buy it from a ship so you can see that its real? Your lack of trust in others will only cause problems with the way your going about it...

Edit: interesting the abusive rep I recieved from aero, turns out he has quite an attitude problem afterall. Maybe he will grow up one day. Well heres hoping...
    Those who insist on perfect safety, don't have the balls to live in the real world.

Bike
    Polini/Grc Rep
    Aero, does your original chain have anything stamped on it?

I know the 'Daytonas' like my own have RC25/ASA25 chain, (1/4inch pitch, american standard chain).

It should be RC25/ASA25 or RC35/ASA35 (3/8 pitch chain)..

If it doesnt have anything stamped on it, measure the roller diameter, the distance between the centres of each pin and the distance between the inside plates. And let me know.

NB. Just because its Chinese doesnt necessarly mean its of bad quality.
    Most brands sold in NZ are made to an ISO standard (metal strength, load ratings etc).

PM me if you want help, I used to sell the shit and can still get it cheap.

I would go for OCM, Diamond (if your feeling rich) or SKF chain.

There is also KHK chain, which is chinese but is of reasonable quality.

By the way, I would never answer a customer in the manner that you were delt with. I deal with customers ranging from 5k to 5m per annum and would never dream of doing that. Look how many people now know about this comment from this paticular supplier.

We need to remember who the customer is here, and whos ment to be professional. Not whos right or wrong.

Bike
    06 625 SMC
    Thanks D-bomb! I'll have a geeze and get back to you

Bike
    Your Face
    Oh I forgot about the good ole shit slinging matches on here. Good one Finn
    The world will look up and shout "Save Us!", and I'll whisper "no"

Bike
    2000 Honda CBR600F4, RG50/GL145 Bucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Aero165 View Post
    I asked a VERY simple question politely, HE chose to be an asshole about it by calling me a twat.
    Well dude, you called him a liar first - what did you expect??? There are other ways to ask the same question without calling the guy a liar - which you believe he is, you said so in this thread. e.g.

"I heard recently of some counterfeit Chinese chains about, are you sure of your supplier on this?"

I'm with the rest of them that believe you got what your earned. You called him out, he told you to get knotted - fair enuff

Bike
    Various
    Quote Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
    but they dont work on arseholes.
    Chris been stretching it a bit much for ya?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank
    You say "no one wants to fuck with some large bloke on a really angry sounding bike" but the truth of the matter is that you are a balding middle-aged ice-cream seller from Edgecume who wears a hello kitty t-shirt (in your profile pic) and your angry sounding bike is a fucken hyoshit - not some big assed harley with a human skull on the front.

Bike
    04 honda cbr 600
    thats a stupid shit reply. i will not be buying off him

Bike
    2 wheels & sounds like thunder
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    The auction says it's from Japan dumbarse. If it says it's from Japan, why would you ask if it's from China unless you're a shit stirrer?
    Agreed. It says in the auction where it is made dipshit - why ask dopey questions?!
    There's Harley Owners
    & there's Harley Riders...
    If I have to explain you wouldn't understand...

Bike
    TE 250
    If someone has nothing to hide then they dont normally get really wound up if some one asks them a simple question.

Damn P its even on the interweb tardme thingy
    TMF

Thread Information