Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: qualified lawyer please, can I beat this ticket?

Bike
    Scorpio, XL1200N
    Quote Originally Posted by spudchucka
    Lou, for once I like what you say!
    Lou and Spud. Our local chapter of Curmudgeons United Against Philosophy!
    kiwibiker is full of love, an disrespect.
    - mikey

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    It's interesting that the Lou and Spud choose to use "Fatty" Herman to support their argument.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    Scorpio, XL1200N
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2
    It's interesting that the Lou and Spud choose to use "Fatty" Herman to support their argument.
    I have Herr Meets Hare, starring Bugs Bunny, Adolf H. and 'Fatso' Goering in an old-Bugs-cartoons collection on DVD. Do you want a ripped MPEG sometime? It's great.

Particularly note the way Bugs's appearance on a bloated white charger to the motif of the Tannhauser Overture prefigures his much later turn as Brunnhilde in What's Opera, Doc.

I love that Warner Bros. wartime propaganda.
    kiwibiker is full of love, an disrespect.
    - mikey

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jrandom
    I have Herr Meets Hare, starring Bugs Bunny, Adolf H. and 'Fatso' Goering in an old-Bugs-cartoons collection on DVD. Do you want a ripped MPEG sometime? It's great.

Particularly note the way Bugs's appearance on a bloated white charger to the motif of the Tannhauser Overture prefigures his much later turn as Brunnhilde in What's Opera, Doc.

I love that Warner Bros. wartime propaganda.
    The WB stuff seemed to get away with poking at both sides, where Disney had a few cartoons banned during WWII. The last banned Disney cartoon has just been removed from the banned list, but there are no plans to publish it. Donald Duck plays Hitler, and Hitler is cast in a favourable light (in keeping with WD's politics of the time).

I got a Superman DVD from Foodtown for 5 bucks that was wartime propaganda, and it is very interesting how Superman's physical appearance and general ethos changes in the course of 4 or 5 story lines.

I still don't see how the dude who started this thread can rationalise being 27 km/hr over the limit as warranting a court challenge.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    Shanksters Pony
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2
    I don't recall quoting Herman at all. I think I said that I don't give a shit about philosophy, not that I was into shooting philosophers.

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spudchucka
    I don't recall quoting Herman at all. I think I said that I don't give a shit about philosophy, not that I was into shooting philosophers.
    Quoted by proxy old bean - you agreed with Lou.

Thread Information