View Poll Results: Should every forum user's rep points be reset to 0 (or 1)?

Voters
166. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

66 39.76%
  • No

100 60.24%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Mental Pants reset everyone's rep points?

Bike
    04 ZX10R 98 ZX9R #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ManDownUnder View Post
    Should we have a poll on the best date, form a committee or just do it?
    I think we should have a poll to decide if we should have a poll or a committee or just do it.

Nearly all men can stand adversity and hard time, but if you want to test a mans true character, give him power....
    YouTube Videos
    MY PICTURES

Best place to stay in Hawkes Bay here

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mental-Trousers View Post
    I'd really love to reset everyones bling count to 0. The fun thing about that is that not one single person would ever be able to send a red or green. They'd all be blue/grey. Now that sort of thing appeals to me lol.
    Nah, do that. Gets rid of the rep system.

Or you could make it so that only you can give out rep, so people can't give out rep until they've been Mentalled.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    orange, light, loud: all i need
    Blog Entries
    absolutes are almost always about masturbation.

how relevant is it that someone with 5000 posts onboard has 10,000 rep points when another person with just 500 posts has 1100 rep points?

seems to me the latter is more worthy than the absolute................

until we see 'reps per post' points and the reps can be traded for credits against some kind of motorcycling purchase; it's all bullshit and should merely be laughed at as are 13 year old kids with their hands wrapped around their dicks

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Esq View Post
    Really? The FAQ post on it doesn't seem to think so...
    Whoops, I was wrong. It isn't 10 rep, it's 1. Zero is still below the minimum.

How much reputation must a user have before his reputation hits count on others? 1
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Bike
    18 Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    Resetting the points will be unfair. The people whom activielty participate, research, and provide assistance to others will get their ratings back really quickly: Whereas the ones who can't be bothered would appear 'Blingless'

HOW WOULD THAT BE FAIR?

Bike
    RC46 VFR800 in yellow, VTR250, ÜberFXR
    If ya ask me, 'tis about the wee comments given or received anyway -

Push that button Mr Trousers!

(But can we plz have a party, and a countdown, and fireworks and stuff! Huzzah!)
    Quote Originally Posted by xerxesdaphat View Post
    V4! VFR800s sound like some sort of alien rocket-ship coming to probe all of our women and destroy our cities

Bike
    CBR1000RR
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyz View Post
    I think we should have a poll to decide if we should have a poll or a committee or just do it.
    And after that, if the committee is the preferred toption, can we vote who gets onto the committee???
    $2,000 cash if you find a buyer for my house, kumeuhouseforsale@straightshooters.co.nz for details

Bike
    None any more
    And after that, if the committee is the preferred toption, can we vote who gets onto the committee???
    Good grief. Next you'll be wanting to vote for Moderators...
    "Standing on your mother's corpse you told me that you'd wait forever." [Bryan Adams: Summer of 69]

Bike
    CBR1000RR
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitcher View Post
    Good grief. Next you'll be wanting to vote for Moderators...
    Only if the steering committee approves of the idea...
    $2,000 cash if you find a buyer for my house, kumeuhouseforsale@straightshooters.co.nz for details

Bike
    Triple Delight
    No, I am of the opinion that we should form a committee to find out if that is the best option, and then form another committee or delegate if we must, to word the next poll to decide if we should have a Poll that COUNTS, and then if it is decided that the results will count, we will need to form a new poll, so the masses may vote.
    If the result is a yes to resetting the bling, then a further committee will have to be formed to decide the date that this should happen, best that be done by a poll too!

FFS! people, this is a website where we all come to share information, pull the piss etc. It is not a democracy! Waste of time even debating the subject really.

Imagine the bleating threads to discuss forming yet another committee to formulate a poll to bring back the bling if it is changed.

I will be sad if my bling is reset. I am nothing without it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    CBR1000RR
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    No, I am of the opinion that we should form a committee ... bleeding eyes.... aaarrrggghhh
    ok ok ok... I propose Mom only gets a 1/2 vote... she's clearly deranged.

All those in favour?

Bike
    Triple Delight
    ok ok ok... I propose Mom only gets a 1/2 vote... she's clearly deranged.

All those in favour?
    Deranged he says.........bwahahahahaha!

You cant just say that, you will need a quorum before you can propose any motion, and you need a seconder, *watches carefully to see who seconds his motion, they are off my bling list forever!* What committee are you on anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    None any more
    and you need a seconder
    As a perennial second-comer, that could be me.
    "Standing on your mother's corpse you told me that you'd wait forever." [Bryan Adams: Summer of 69]

Bike
    nun
    Quote Originally Posted by Mental-Trousers View Post
    I'd really love to reset everyones bling count to 0. The fun thing about that is that not one single person would ever be able to send a red or green. They'd all be blue/grey. Now that sort of thing appeals to me lol.

Being realistic (unfortunately) I'd reset to 10, the absolute minimum for handing out green.
    Can teh same be said for Infractions.. will they all be reset nigger?

:slap:

Bike
    nun
    No, I am of the opinion that we should form a committee to find out if that is the best option, and then form another committee or delegate if we must, to word the next poll to decide if we should have a Poll that COUNTS, and then if it is decided that the results will count, we will need to form a new poll, so the masses may vote.
    If the result is a yes to resetting the bling, then a further committee will have to be formed to decide the date that this should happen, best that be done by a poll too!

FFS! people, this is a website where we all come to share information, pull the piss etc. It is not a democracy! Waste of time even debating the subject really.

Imagine the bleating threads to discuss forming yet another committee to formulate a poll to bring back the bling if it is changed.

I will be sad if my bling is reset. I am nothing without it!
    you mean like the committee Joni was setting up for riding safe..?? you know.. the one that had everyone biting at the bit ....then ..... it died

:slap:

Thread Information