Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thinking about trading up to a Street Bob

Bike
    Vegas 8Ball 2014 Ultra

Huck

Guys dont let Huck upset ya boys!!!!!
    He has had every triumph Hinckley have put out and still hasnt found the right one me thinks as hes now looking at the cruiser ...........
    He even went japanese for a while but found none of the triumph boys rode with him..........
    sad but true
    I love the guy and so would all of you if you meet him
    he is also on the ratforum but as no one posts on there he comes back here to run down my bike which i love and would never run down any bike he has owned or ride as we ride together and hopefully all ways will
    dont let him up set ya lads

the moderaters must have a soft spot for him
    Anglo American Motorcycle Club

Bike
    08 Street Bob
    Na, it's all good here.
    I actually ride with a bloke that always scoffs at Harleys, but I think he secretly deep down wants a fatboy, regardless of the way he acts.
    It's all in good nature, but the problem here is with the written word. It displays no emotions and can easily be mistaken as an insult.

Cheers.

Bike
    fatboy 08
    Silvergrin, I agree totally. mis interpretation of the written word is almost a guarantee. Especially if someone is trying to make tongue in cheek jokes.

Let cHuck rant... every court needs a jester, or a jack in the box. He adds an ingrediant i find amusing.... let him continue (waves hand in a dismissive way).
    Voted most likely to be asked to give an after dinner speach at a bulemic's function

Bike
    GSX1400K7special edition

Fnished Bagging the Harley's

As from today guys, You will never hear me can your rides again, As Ratus says if you knew me you would really get on with me. So I thought I will make a truce with you HD riders. My apologies if I got some of yas to upset.
    Cheers guys
    Huck Farley

Bike
    2014 Ducati Diavel
    I believe its is a condition called schoolyard love... ya know how kids (boys to girls or girls to boys) always pick on the ones they secretly admire the most. If I had a Harley I'd take any put downs of my ride as HUGE compliments... maybe one day.
    www.albeephoto.blogspot.com

DuuuuuCaaaaaaTiiiiiiiiiiii

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by huck farley View Post
    As from today guys, You will never hear me can your rides again, As Ratus says if you knew me you would really get on with me. So I thought I will make a truce with you HD riders. My apologies if I got some of yas to upset.
    Cheers guys
    Huck Farley

Aw c'mon dude - you were the only Harley bagger who made any effort...
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    GSX1400K7special edition

No more shit from me re the Hoglies

Hi Scummy dog. Yes I know I give it my best shot. But it's just not worth it, because it almost cost me my friendship with one of my best buddies. It's just not worth loosing a cobber over a stupid fukn bike, and I mean any bike not just a Harley. So someone else will have to step up to the plate, and take over. I'm not changing my user name though. Because it has real character (I'm told) And it still winds up some o the real sensitive Hoglies. So if anyone takes offence, tough shit... I ain't changing it unless the Hierarchy tell me to do so. Then I leave for good, ha-ha don't all dob me in to the fukn hierarchy at once will you now.
    The X thorn in your side
    Huckleberry houndog Farley!!

Bike
    08 Street Bob
    No worries, it'd be a boring place if we were all the same and all rode the same bikes.
    1200 Custom, you started this fred, have you upgraded yours?

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Quote Originally Posted by 1200custom View Post
    actually its the sport bike riders that dont wave back, they dont even look at me....must be scared
    It's called "extinction" in behavioural terminology - if you never get a wave back, you stop trying...........

Bike
    Road King
    My last bike was a 1200 Trophy, I really miss the thing when I want to quickly pass on the open road. My current bike is a Road King it is slower but a lot more comfortable for long distance riding. The trophy was also a sail in cross winds the HD is brillant in side winds. Its all horses for causes, who cares what brand of bike we ride we all put our riding pants on one leg at a time. Pay attention to the man not the machine in the end its all that really matters.
    I think the Bob is a neat bike, I had a new 96ci loaner when mine was being serviced, it went, stopped and ran like any nice new HD.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles2000 View Post
    Pay attention to the man not the machine in the end its all that really matters..
    Yup, as I've said: It's not the ride - it's the man astride that counts.
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........

Bike
    2005 HD 1200 custom
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGrin View Post
    No worries, it'd be a boring place if we were all the same and all rode the same bikes.
    1200 Custom, you started this fred, have you upgraded yours?
    hi havnt been here in ages, nope...have sold the bike and am moving to auz inacouple of weeks, so will get one their
    just read the name of the forum......HOGS and other crusiers

Bike
    GSX1400K7special edition

to 1200 Custom

Good luck in Oz cobber. I think it's a case of last one to leave turn out the light. I can't blame ya for leaving the police money revenue mad environment in this country....Happy and safe riding in Oz.
    Cheers
    Huck

Bike
    Good luck in Oz cobber. I can't blame ya for leaving the police money revenue mad environment in this country....Happy and safe riding in Oz.
    Cheers
    Huck
    From the frying pan into the fire I reckon.....

All those nice non-ticketing type Oz p'licemen......

Quote from another KB thread and talking about Aussie: "Naah - cops over here generally just don't like bikes - any excuse to pull them over...Mind you, it doesn't help that a lot of riders are more like US squids - tricked up bling bikes but their road riding leaves a bit to be desired - bugger all real twisties over here, ya see!
    Mind you, they've got some mean track riders.........

Just stay out of town and you're normally OK"

Bike
    2005 HD 1200 custom
    Good luck in Oz cobber. I think it's a case of last one to leave turn out the light. I can't blame ya for leaving the police money revenue mad environment in this country....Happy and safe riding in Oz.
    Cheers
    Huck

cheers mate, yea was kind of a fast decision, but afew mates were heading there so i thought why the hell not......so come 18th july i got a one way ticket to perth....might even get a sports bike
    just read the name of the forum......HOGS and other crusiers

Thread Information