Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: We need more girls...definately need more girls

Bike
    VFR400, ZX9R, GSXR750, ZXR750, TRX850
    Quote Originally Posted by Drider87 View Post
    That was the first time music was played loud at a chiller, but thats okay next time we shall work in silence mate, and sip on tea and maybe we can get a game of bowls going or something.
    Correction : Every chiller that leads to Shadows involves loud and shit music, even when the place is empty and people obviously just wanna beer and chat they seem to crank and hip hop up.

Haha so every non-metaler is a Ponsy Pom? Loud music is one thing, loud metal is another.

Bike
    AX100 "Poppy"
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phurrball View Post

Hanne and Sophie have reasons other than bikes for being there

yeah, I only LIVE there!

Plus the company is not too bad. But bikes are actually the reason I come down there to the shed. No, I don't have a penis, but I actually do want to know how my machine works.

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education ~ Mark Twain

Vegetarian Motorcyclists Unite

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanne View Post
    yeah, I only LIVE there!

Plus the company is not too bad. But bikes are actually the reason I come down there to the shed. No, I don't have a penis, but I actually do want to know how my machine works.
    Does Madison have her front legs back on? Moving her back into the shed was interesting, when she decided she didn't need her crutches for a bit!

Bike
    '09 DR-Z400SM; '89 VFR400R, '78 RD350E
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingrob View Post
    Does Madison have her front legs back on? Moving her back into the shed was interesting, when she decided she didn't need her crutches for a bit!
    Not until Monday I'm afraid (Hanne is waiting on parts), although Madison and the Viffer had a nice night together.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash View Post
    I'm off to shoot a dairy owner and steal a hundred bucks from his till, if he dies, it's the dumb curries fault for not wearing a bullet proof vest.
    Quote Originally Posted by maddad View Post
    New Zealand, where cows are happy, men are men, sheep are nervous and horses are fast because they heard about the sheep.

Bike
    AX100 "Poppy"
    Blog Entries

??????? oh dear! Didn't hear about that one....
    She is very... Independent at times. Kind of like a bossy 3 year old.
    No, she should be patched up tomorrow though. Getting dust seals and fork seals from Red Baron in the afternoon.

Still thinking about the 'how to get ladies' part. Maybe a social bbq would be good. Think there are a lot of female scooter riders, we don't really cater for scooters atm, if we have an event like that they could feel part of things more. (Most of our fix-it nights etc. are very bike orientated. Because we all have bikes. Hell, I don't know what scooter riders like to do in their spare time!)

Oh yeah, Stephen said beofre how lots of people just use thme to commute, which is true. How many car drivers on here belong to a car club? or want to belong to a car club? That is probably part of it too, it is a get-there thing, not a 'hey, let's be friends!' thing.

Bike
    AX100 "Poppy"
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateJafa View Post
    Madison and the Viffer had a nice night together.
    And the viffer got a good talking to over that one!!!
    it was most indecent, especially with Madison only half dressed and the viffer barely in boxers the entire night

Bike
    ??????? oh dear! Didn't hear about that one....
    She is very... Independent at times. Kind of like a bossy 3 year old.
    No, she should be patched up tomorrow though. Getting dust seals and fork seals from Red Baron in the afternoon.

Still thinking about the 'how to get ladies' part. Maybe a social bbq would be good. Think there are a lot of female scooter riders, we don't really cater for scooters atm, if we have an event like that they could feel part of things more. (Most of our fix-it nights etc. are very bike orientated. Because we all have bikes. Hell, I don't know what scooter riders like to do in their spare time!)

Oh yeah, Stephen said beofre how lots of people just use thme to commute, which is true. How many car drivers on here belong to a car club? or want to belong to a car club? That is probably part of it too, it is a get-there thing, not a 'hey, let's be friends!' thing.
    Good point! Yeah why the hell would I wanna join a "car club" when all I do is drive a corolla when I need to... I don't even do any "fixing" with the car, just like I assume most people wouldn't with their scooters.

Bike
    2004 D-TRACKER, 1997 DT230 LANZA
    Quote Originally Posted by xerxesdaphat View Post
    Heheh I think we're going to get along just fine.

Miles Davis & Coltrane FTW
    YAY!!! Howbout Bossa? Stan Getz?

Quote Originally Posted by Drider87 View Post
    That was the first time music was played loud at a chiller, but thats okay next time we shall work in silence mate, and sip on tea and maybe we can get a game of bowls going or something.
    Wouldn't it gonna make "some" people get disturbed then they can't "fix" their bike?

Heeheee just like classic/vintage car/bike club. With check shirts and corduroy pants and that cap thingy...

Good point! Yeah why the hell would I wanna join a "car club" when all I do is drive a corolla when I need to... I don't even do any "fixing" with the car, just like I assume most people wouldn't with their scooters.
    I did actually wanted to join the "car club" but what they had in Auckland Uni was "pimp my ride" club. Not like pulling Corolla's 4A-FE apart and tune-up to see how far it can get close to 4A-GE spec, convert FX-GT to a Midship-Rearwheel drive etc...

Corolla is a good car! I'm not Toyota fan, but it's a good car

Don't get me wrong, I like ,motorbikes too~~

Bike
    -
    Quote Originally Posted by BANZAI View Post
    YAY!!! Howbout Bossa? Stan Getz?
    Nothing wrong with a bit of Getz's tenor sax

Maybe we should set up our own fix-up night? I know my girlfriend is much more interested in jazz than heavy metal... I think most girls are the same...

Bike
    L0 GSXR-R 1000 #87
    How do we email the "girls" in the club if we have no so-called "girls"?

Ahahaha Pwned !
    Firestarter Racing on facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirestarterRacing

Racing thanks to:

www.fluidcoatings.co.nz
    www.motostyle.co.nz
    MAXIMA racing Oils
    www.projectdigital.co.nz
    METZELER Tires
    New Plymouth Motorcycle Center
    www.topstitch.co.nz/

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by xerxesdaphat View Post
    Nothing wrong with a bit of Getz's tenor sax

Maybe we should set up our own fix-up night? I know my girlfriend is much more interested in jazz than heavy metal... I think most girls are the same...

Well... the girls we wanna be associated with anyway! It's a special kind of girl that loves metal, . Scary!

Bike
    L0 GSXR-R 1000 #87

Cool

I suggest we have all our bikes park at A-Uni and have a small stall giving out club flyers... leave the rest to me I'll sucker in some hotties for us sharks...
    Firestarter Racing on facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirestarterRacing

Racing thanks to:

www.fluidcoatings.co.nz
    www.motostyle.co.nz
    MAXIMA racing Oils
    www.projectdigital.co.nz
    METZELER Tires
    New Plymouth Motorcycle Center
    www.topstitch.co.nz/

Bike
    900 Hornet, Preddy, RZ's, A100's
    Blog Entries
    This is starting to sound like something out of Ah! Megami-sama! Oh! My Goddess ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oh_My_Goddess!
    "I like to ride anyplace, anywhere, any time, any way!"

Bike
    Too many to count
    first of all, if you wan't girls they aren't going to come for a fix it night

second, heavy metal appeals to some, but as awesome as it is it sounds like noise to the majority of people, so playing something a bit softer would be a wise move. just chuck some foo fighters on or something, and not so loud that it interferes with conversation. the likes of concorde dawn would go down well as it's a fair bit more socially acceptable than stuff like marylin manson and/or 50 cent.
    heck make it kiwi music and throw on some shihadunk:. play hip hop and i down tools 'till it's turned off:humpf:

finally, why not just have another beach bbq get-together at otahu or mission bay? that last one was a very well orgaised and fun event that would probably attract more girls than a shed night

Bike
    Too many to count
    And the viffer got a good talking to over that one!!!
    it was most indecent, especially with Madison only half dressed and the viffer barely in boxers the entire night
    just wait till a screaming pocket rocket turns up one morning

Thread Information