Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: We need more girls...definately need more girls

Bike
    2004 D-TRACKER, 1997 DT230 LANZA
    Quote Originally Posted by gijoe1313 View Post
    This is starting to sound like something out of Ah! Megami-sama! Oh! My Goddess ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oh_My_Goddess!
    actually it's one of my favourite.

Bike
    81 katana 650 fighter.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drider87 View Post
    I was just pondering last night in an awesome state of drunkenness, that the club definitely needs more girls! There has to be a fair few that ride those scooter-thingys that overcrowd uni. What I reckon is an e-mail sent out to all chicks in the club to turn up to a ladies fix it night where they can get greasy and fix bikes and stuff, with guys there to help them tinker and fix their scooters and bikes and stuff.
    Can i just watch, and can they wear bikinis, and we need a paddling pool full of oil.

And lesbians, lots of lesbians.

Bike
    07 ZXXR 10R !
    stands strong and tall with slight backward lean , Awaiting his propeller !

Very keen on socal event, night ,day FIx up ! Ect ect ya'z got my number drop me sum info,

Agreed females would b awsome ,As i'm Still in search of a mutral friend ,
    Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them so much

2 Wheeled Services.
    Supporting
    The Norfland Crew ©.

Bike
    :( No bike at the moment...
    Quote Originally Posted by skidMark View Post
    Can i just watch, and can they wear bikinis, and we need a paddling pool full of oil.

And lesbians, lots of lesbians.
    Uuuummm, last time I checked lesbians are just like straight people, the only like the same sex as them... It doesn't mean that the like to get it on in front of guys... Just thought I'd let you know, you seem a bit confused hehe

Now, as for girls... Look I'm really sorry Dushy, but from the looks and sounds of that girl (presumably your ex gf) you were with the other week at shadows, the type of girl you want is probably not going to be the type that is into bikes. I know I'm stereotyping here, but to an extent I think lots of stereotypes are true....

And as for the music issue, Rob good idea for a mix CD. And as for metal being music... hm... I have to admit that most metal musicians are pretty damned talented, however, I think that majority of people find it very difficult to actually listen to and appreciate because of the way these talented musicians put their talents together.

Bike
    01' NZ Postie CT110
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingrob View Post
    Haha just saying it was pretty loud for the environment! Whatever music is good for me but not always keen for it to be pumping... We're chilling out, not clubbing!
    When was metal made for clubbing? Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Hanne View Post

Still thinking about the 'how to get ladies' part. Maybe a social bbq would be good. Think there are a lot of female scooter riders, we don't really cater for scooters atm, if we have an event like that they could feel part of things more. (Most of our fix-it nights etc. are very bike orientated. Because we all have bikes. Hell, I don't know what scooter riders like to do in their spare time!)
    Since you're a women can you conjure up some ideas? Maybe like a 'bake a cake' get together or something?

But seriously do some fluff talk with your g/f and spread some words across Uni, something like talking about the virtues of having 2 wheels opposed to 4.

Quote Originally Posted by BANZAI View Post
    YAY!!! Howbout Bossa? Stan Getz?
    Since you're a violin virtuoso Yugi, next time we have one of these get togethers, bring your violin and a few muso friends and whip out a rhapsody and woo those sexy things.

Quote Originally Posted by motorbyclist View Post
    first of all, if you wan't girls they aren't going to come for a fix it night

finally, why not just have another beach bbq get-together at okahu or mission bay? that last one was a very well orgaised and fun event that would probably attract more girls than a shed night
    Thing is, we want tight hot intelligent women with a bit class, none of those metal loving black hair dying/eye lining from out west. Perhaps we should start dressing up like Issac?

A thing like Okahu bay could definitely work, maybe even in the Auckland Domain or Conrnwall Park (One Tree Hill).

Like most things in life you gotta work for it, so if you want hot women, you gotta work it.

Bike
    2013 GSXR-1300 Hayabusa
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofa View Post

Now, as for girls... Look I'm really sorry Dushy, but from the looks and sounds of that girl (presumably your ex gf) you were with the other week at shadows, the type of girl you want is probably not going to be the type that is into bikes. I know I'm stereotyping here, but to an extent I think lots of stereotypes are true....
    Believe it or not I don't plan on picking any girls up at a fix it night, It could be just me but I acutually enjoy interacting with the opposite sex, and people can't just say "oh girls don't like bikes". Maybe extending the welcome to a UNI SMC organised fix it day for all female and male bikers who need work done on their bike, where all can lend a hand. Participation shall be by registration so we know who is coming and an invite can then be sent out, this prevents gatecrashers and dicks who think they can just turn up and demand work done. It's an occasion of mutual help and just a good time to chill out and catch up with friends. I dunno maybe i'm just wierd with the whole wanting to know how the opposite sex feels about biking and making some female bikers friends on top of the good female/male ones I have already made *hanne, no working on exhausts for you! hehe i'll never let you live that one down*. God you would think talking to girls is a crime the way that you guys put it and that motorcyclists who ride for pleasure and because they love motorcycles within the uni area that don't have a penis is just an urban myth, a thing that doesn't happen. Oh and girls who like metal don't necessarily need to be westie stereotypes! Judging people by stero types is what causes a fuck load of problems nowadays. Next time I turn up to a chiller in my hoodie and beanie you guys better watch out, cos i just might mug you cos as we all now brown people with that sort of clothing usually are bad people .

Bike
    01' NZ Postie CT110
    Oh and girls who like metal don't necessarily need to be westie stereotypes! Judging people by stero types is what causes a fuck load of problems nowadays. Next time I turn up to a chiller in my hoodie and beanie you guys better watch out, cos i just might mug you cos as we all now brown people with that sort of clothing usually are bad people .
    Bro, just taking the piss outta Andrew and his westie blonde hair and his westie girls

Everybody takes the piss outta everybody on here!

But I hear what you're saying about stereotyping, but Pantera is still crap though hahahahahha

Bike

Oh my god Dushy darling can you not maybe just maybe take a joke?
    Yes I agree with you that stereotyping is bad, but you cant tell me that a lot of them are not true...? And also, I'm sure a lot of people got the same idea as me when you started this thread... About why you want more girlies in the club.

Anyway I'm not going to argue with you. I think you're a nice guy and its a nice idea.

Bike
    '08 DR650
    Quote Originally Posted by HungusMaximist View Post
    Maybe like a 'bake a cake' get together or something?
    *runs in the opposite direction to Ewen*

Bike
    VFR400, ZX9R, GSXR750, ZXR750, TRX850

Well I vote we have a BBQ at some place like Okahu Bay or the Domain, for anyone at all in the club + friends that may be interested in the club. Just an open chilled out environment where people can meet, and the majority of talk will be on bikes anyway. People may discuss problems with their bikes and this could lead onto a fix-it day the next week or so where those people will turn up and help will be at hand.

Only problem these days is to find a good bit of weather for this BBQ

Bike
    B12
    Be more specific, more straight chicks, no more dikes.
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaNanna View Post
    Wasn't me officer, honest, it was that morcs guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleman View Post
    Yeah I do recall, but dismissed it as being you when I saw both wheels on the ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by R6_kid View Post
    lulz, ever ridden a TL1000R? More to the point, ever ridden with teh Morcs? Didn't fink so.

Bike
    2013 GSXR-1300 Hayabusa
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofa View Post

Oh my god Dushy darling can you not maybe just maybe take a joke?
    Yes I agree with you that stereotyping is bad, but you cant tell me that a lot of them are not true...? And also, I'm sure a lot of people got the same idea as me when you started this thread... About why you want more girlies in the club.

Anyway I'm not going to argue with you. I think you're a nice guy and its a nice idea.
    Haha sophie, I can take a joke in fact i'll be one of the most laid back, joke throwing guys you will meet but I drew the line when metal music was dissed haha. Yeah this thread turned into a mean bitch slap one, sorry people . Anyway, I'll help out organising another smc get together soon for a social catch-up.

Bike
    Haha sophie, I can take a joke in fact i'll be one of the most laid back, joke throwing guys you will meet but I drew the line when metal music was dissed haha. Yeah this thread turned into a mean bitch slap one, sorry people . Anyway, I'll help out organising another smc get together soon for a social catch-up.
    Haha, well each to their own I guess Okies, I'll try help too but most of my friends are scared of bikes sorry to say...

Bike
    VFR400, ZX9R, GSXR750, ZXR750, TRX850
    Yeah... SMC "Social Motorbike Club", screw the scooters!

Bike
    2004 D-TRACKER, 1997 DT230 LANZA
    I think BBQ at domain is good idea. Or you guys can use BBQ machine in my apartment or my mate's apartment. Both are 1min walk from uni

Thread Information