Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Bike down in Terrace Tunnel (17 May 2008)

Bike
    Triumph Tiger 800XC
    Blog Entries

Anyone know someone that can give me some legal advice on this

Anyone out there that is able to help me get some legal advice whether or not and how to file for a personal injury claim against the cager

Just want to let him feel the same pain I am having and will have for a further few years
    Ride Safe . . . . SixftFive

Bike
    2013 GSXR-1300 Hayabusa
    Quote Originally Posted by 6ft5 View Post
    Anyone out there that is able to help me get some legal advice whether or not and how to file for a personal injury claim against the cager

Just want to let him feel the same pain I am having and will have for a further few years
    all I can say is...

...vigilante justice.

Bike
    2007 CB900
    that just really and truely sucks the big one ... I am sorry you have to go through that crap .. its not fun .. and worse when another road user does something stupid and gets away with it!
    Life is a gift that we have all been given. Live life to the full and ensure that you have absolutely no
    regrets.

For your parts needs:

http://www.motorcycleparts.co.nz/

Bike
    2008, GSR600K

Hi 6ft5 - sorry to hear about the outcome of the trial!

The Wellington Community Law Centre could help - they give free legal advice.
    http://www.communitylaw.org.nz/Wellington.58.0.html It is always first in first served so if you're going to go there for help arrive early.

All the best. Cheers, Ms Piggy
    My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Bike
    2006 Hyosung GT650R
    I see you are feeling very angry, and with good cause. 8-(

You dont want to hear this, but revenge is not a way forward for you. What's done is done, and while it's normal to feel angry about it today, your life will be stopped while you cling to it. Talk to your doc and tell him how angry you are feeling and ask for some support. He'll put put you onto some people who can help you repair this part of your self - it's no different to repairing any other broken part of you.

All the best,
    Steve
    "I am a licenced motorcycle instructor, I agree with dangerousbastard, no point in repeating what he said."
    "read what Steve says. He's right."
    "What Steve said pretty much summed it up."
    "I did axactly as you said and it worked...!!"
    "Wow, Great advise there DB."
    WTB: Hyosung bikes or going or not.

Bike
    Triumph Tiger 800XC
    Blog Entries
    Ok guys, I am so over this episode that I decided to buy another bike and move on

So I bought Harley something FL.... yeah yeah, laugh all you want and signed up with HOG international etc...bla bla bla.

But I have also contacted the Sensible Sentencing Trust to try and find out if there is a way to get some revenge here. Obviously the justice system sucks for victims, so I figured, i'll go and rustle up some hardcore right activists to shake the system. God knows what comes out of this but who knows.

In the meantime, I think I will go back to the media to see if they are interested in a follow up article to give the whole thing some sting and see if in my case the driver fronts up with at least an apology or something.

Herman

Bike
    Cagiva Raptor 650, ZX-10R
    Good on ya mate... Glad the accident hasn't held you back from biking...

Hope it goes well with the Sensible Sentencing Trust etc, but don't let it run your life yeah? There are other things to live for...

Cheers!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

Bike
    Triumph Tiger 800XC
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Bend-it

You are soo right, it has been eating on me and now it is time for me to enjoy riding again, even went through the Terrace Tunnel the other day. Strange feeling though knowing what happened there, the mind always plays tricks doesn't it

Bike
    Triumph Tiger 800XC
    Blog Entries
    oh and yes my life insurance have just decided that there is something to claim for me so perhaps there is a financial relief, yeah

life goes on...

Thread Information