Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: The Great Global Warming Swindle

Bike
    Scorpio
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasievil View Post
    ...a complete lack of settled knowledge...
    Like I said, your reasoning is "we don't know everything, so we don't know anything". In this thread I've demonstrated to you that there is very good evidence the rise in CO2 in the last couple of centuries has been generated by humans, predominantly by fossil fuel burning. In this particular debate all you have offered is blank denial and some doodlings from Roy Spencer. And yet you still say there is a complete lack of settled knowledge.

By the way, have you read Gareth Morgan's book yet?

Bike
    Motor Cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston001 View Post
    Your theory is that somehow 1500 scientists (IPCC), ...
    Is this the same 1500 scientists that actually isn't 1500 scientists?

http://www.sciencealert.com.au/opini...007-17643.html

Bike
    Thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by Badjelly View Post
    Like I said, your reasoning is "we don't know everything, so we don't know anything". In this thread I've demonstrated to you that there is very good evidence the rise in CO2 in the last couple of centuries has been generated by humans, predominantly by fossil fuel burning. In this particular debate all you have offered is blank denial and some doodlings from Roy Spencer. And yet you still say there is a complete lack of settled knowledge.

By the way, have you read Gareth Morgan's book yet?
    Ive demonstrated to you lots of information however you like many others (said with love) have ya heads so far up ya arses you cant see the wood for the trees, I have a open mind, you dont, thats the difference.
    Fact is and its a Fact the science is not settled and your lot has no righteous claims to our money.

Scientists have become a tool for the politicians agendas feeding them crap to enable their goals whilst taking the spoils of research money and grants to keep them going through greed at the cost of facts and truth, shame shame shame
    Then for that matter how many times in History has the science world got it completely wrong....heaps is the answer and ya aint having my money !!

Listen to this

http://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/thisweek...alk-zb-akl.asf

Read this from Drunken Monkey

http://www.sciencealert.com.au/opini...007-17643.html

last comments from Gareth and Ian

Gareth.........sought out China emissions coal etc, we should stop our NZ coal exports, ETS is a nonsence ,Al Gore is making lots of money and has overly pumped it up for and distorted it to suit his agendas the Hansen graph is a load of crap and Al knew it at the time.

Ian........ETS is not the answer and the huge investments lining up to take advantage of this new ETS industry are stacking up and their is nothing money will do to change global temperatures and that GW is a natural process we need to adapt to.

Also what does this tell you also

NZ Science commission have lodged a formal complaint against the Sunday programme for the 6-7 inaccuracies noted in the Sunday programme involving Gareths book.

Im not going to read Gareths book as the authors agree the same kinda material is covered but different conclusions gained.

badjelly this isnt even about science, its about money and manipulations to getting it.
    Ive run out of fucks to give

Bike
    Thinking
    Forgot to add this, watch this just to blow the IPCC crap into the rubbish bin where it belongs

http://www.garagetv.be/video-galerij...tary_Film.aspx

Bike
    Scorpio
    And yet there is very good evidence the rise in CO2 in the last couple of centuries has been generated by humans, predominantly by fossil fuel burning.

Bike
    Thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by Badjelly View Post
    And yet there is very good evidence the rise in CO2 in the last couple of centuries has been generated by humans, predominantly by fossil fuel burning.
    And yet there is very good evidence to suggest that its only a fractional level ie 1.7% of it from mankind and that anyway a rise in Co2 levels doesnt matter a hell of a lot based on the fact that historically there has been three four or even ten times more co2 in the atmosphere without any temperature disadvantage.

Bike
    Scorpio
    And yet there is very good evidence to suggest that its only a fractional level ie 1.7% of it from mankind
    I'm sure you could understand why this is irrelevant if you weren't trying so hard not to.

and that anyway a rise in Co2 levels doesnt matter a hell of a lot based on the fact that historically there has been three four or even ten times more co2 in the atmosphere without any temperature disadvantage.
    Different subject. I was intending to move onto that once we'd sorted out the CO2 rise issue.

Thread Information