Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Woman burned at Brass Monkey

Bike
    2006 Hyosung GT650R
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    Hello im the father of the girl who got burnt , She came home today with hand dressings , The baby is fine Such a stupid needless act has impacted our whole family
    Well, do tell her that there's a HUGE ruckus on the Internet about the goofball that caused the problem, and that she is now quite the Celebrity on KB.

DB
    "I am a licenced motorcycle instructor, I agree with dangerousbastard, no point in repeating what he said."
    "read what Steve says. He's right."
    "What Steve said pretty much summed it up."
    "I did axactly as you said and it worked...!!"
    "Wow, Great advise there DB."
    WTB: Hyosung bikes or going or not.

Bike
    Suzuki '92 GSX-R1100 & '07 GSX-R1300
    unbelievably dumb

Bike
    Sold
    Hello im the father of the girl who got burnt , She came home today with hand dressings , The baby is fine Such a stupid needless act has impacted our whole family .Thank you to all that helped
    Perhaps you can throw some light on exactly what happened, it would make a change from all the speculation that is going on on here.

If your daughter was an innocent that suffered at the hands of some dickhead then I offer my sympathies and best wishes. John.

Bike
    2006 suzuki m109r
    [QUOTE=oldrider;1592685]Perhaps you can throw some light on exactly what happened, it would make a change from all the speculation that is going on on here.

If your daughter was an innocent that suffered at the hands of some dickhead then I offer my sympathies and best wishes. John.[/QU OTE] After talking to our daughter last night it appears that the doctors are really happy with how she is comming olong . Her face now is so much better and her hands will be in dressings for some time .. Her baby has been monitor regully She is in good spirits and is a very brave young girl ..... Now the truth,,,,, It was a silly unfortunate action that went horribly wronge ,, She told us she holds no hard feelings towards the other person . Thank you to all of you who show concern and i hope this may stop any speculation

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    and i hope this may stop any speculation
    Ah yes, you're new to Kiwibiker, aren't you?

Bike
    Triumph Bonneville
    [QUOTE=Robin;1593350]
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Perhaps you can throw some light on exactly what happened, it would make a change from all the speculation that is going on on here.

If your daughter was an innocent that suffered at the hands of some dickhead then I offer my sympathies and best wishes. John.[/QU OTE] After talking to our daughter last night it appears that the doctors are really happy with how she is comming olong . Her face now is so much better and her hands will be in dressings for some time .. Her baby has been monitor regully She is in good spirits and is a very brave young girl ..... Now the truth,,,,, It was a silly unfortunate action that went horribly wronge ,, She told us she holds no hard feelings towards the other person . Thank you to all of you who show concern and i hope this may stop any speculation

Your daughter sounds like a strong woman, emotionally and physically. Takes a stronger person to forgive and get on with it, than one to resent and complain.

When I was pregnant I got an electric shock trying to save a goose and dog from an electric fence. Baby booted me severely in protest, and I was always just a little worried there might have been some damage. But baby is 20 now, healthy and A+ student at varsity. It may have worked the other way round, that intelligence didn't come from me or his dad!

Good to hear your baby, and her baby, and someone elses baby (flame-thrower) are all ok ~
    --
    Still inventing myself ...
    Code:
    ...completely, unshakably content.

Bike
    2006 Hyosung GT650R
    It was a silly unfortunate action that went horribly wronge
    aha "some dick did something stupid" then..

Well, here's his he deserves it. He's not speaking up here yet, so looks like he's fully embarrassed.

DB
    "I am a licenced motorcycle instructor, I agree with dangerousbastard, no point in repeating what he said."

Bike
    A few
    Quote Originally Posted by karla View Post

When I was pregnant I got an electric shock trying to save a goose and dog from an electric fence. Baby booted me severely in protest, and I was always just a little worried there might have been some damage. But baby is 20 now, healthy and A+ student at varsity.
    Varsity student seen sneeking out at night and wandering around with a battery powered electric fence unit ! When stopped by police, he was off in a flash !

Bike
    Loud and hoony
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerousBastard View Post
    Well, here's his he deserves it. He's not speaking up here yet, so looks like he's fully embarrassed.
    Have you considered, just for a second, that there probably were participants at the Brass Monkey who doesn't frequent KB?
    It is preferential to refrain from the utilisation of grandiose verbiage in the circumstance that your intellectualisation can be expressed using comparatively simplistic lexicological entities. (...such as the word fuck.)

Remember your humanity, and forget the rest. - Joseph Rotblat

Bike
    2006 Hyosung GT650R
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkel View Post
    Have you considered, just for a second, that there probably were participants at the Brass Monkey who doesn't frequent KB?
    are you serious ?

DB

Bike
    HONDA CBR 250 RR, 2008 250 Kawasaki Ni.
    How devastating that must have been for her, and her unborn child. The mentality of some people makes u wonder why they do what they do. I wish her well in her recovery and all the best for the birth of your unborn child.

Thread Information