Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Doing the runner

Bike
    Cali 111 Guzzi
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedMedic
    Well take it from me who is going to court on jan14 for "allegedly" doing 240kmh---- these guys did not give up at 180 ks.. but there radio sure did work a treat. No one needs tell me off unless they know me, my bike and the circumstances thanks.

Other than to say, Your Job?

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous
    yeah ya can..... you can get the keys for Runapuna any old time, several guys I know do it all the time when trying to tune up race bikes, the problem is guys like Aaron dont get the 'high' the thrive for its just not the same is it? less danger, no law inforcer chasing, no oncomming suprises and the same boreing bit of tarseal every 2min's
    Well I'd be keen as for that kind of access, so would a few others I know, including aaron. Who do I need to talk to, Canterbury M/C?

Bike
    Sniff... None
    dude - the whole fantasy that the police give up when the speeds become "dangerous" is the prime factor why i'm giving serious consideration to trading the 400 on an R1. Not cos I will be spending much time sitting at top speed, but just nice to know it doesn't have a governor at 190!!!

Bike
    SUZUKI TR50 STREET MAGIC
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous
    Oh fuk off would ya........ If that jackass had stayed off the bike in the 1st place nobody would have died right, so puting the blame on the police is just a big wank. Whos to say that had the police not chased, that jackass couldive taken a left instead of a right and driven into your car with your family and killed the fuking lot of ya...... well hopfully you remaind alive but a vegtable for the rest of your life......................... be thinking diferently then aye, I bet you would of been glad that the police took chase.

ps: getting a little sick of these pointless threads :spudwhat:
    BULLSHIT THE COPS RESPONSIBLE BECAUSE HE WAS TOLD TO STOP THE PURSUIT AND HE DIDNT, HE HAD NO BRAKES LEFT THATS WHY HE DROVE THRU THE CRASH SCENE. THE GUY ON THE BIKE HE IS A CRIMINAL WE KNOW THAT , AS SOON AS A COP DOES WHAT HE DID HES A CRIMINAL TOO

Bike
    1996 Yamaha SRV250
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedMedic
    The one car I passed was mufti HWP, who gave chase.. i didnt know and would have stopped had i knowen.(no blue and reds so i didnt do a runner he says).

Charged with dangerous speed.. not for failing to stop cause the blue and reds not on.
    Nice explanation - glad to see my people skills are still intact - Didn't have you down as a runner...
    Yokai - bendamindaday

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by WINJA
    BULLSHIT THE COPS RESPONSIBLE BECAUSE HE WAS TOLD TO STOP THE PURSUIT AND HE DIDNT, HE HAD NO BRAKES LEFT THATS WHY HE DROVE THRU THE CRASH SCENE. THE GUY ON THE BIKE HE IS A CRIMINAL WE KNOW THAT , AS SOON AS A COP DOES WHAT HE DID HES A CRIMINAL TOO
    Yes the copper involved should have stoped when ordered, so I hope that his arse was haluled over the coals as mine or yours would have been...... but whos to say the dumbass that was riding the bike wouldent of killed anyway.
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Just to clear up a few details.

1, I dont go out looking for the cops.

2, Im not a complete wanker in town and around public areas (all the time) but sure i have done the odd boyracer drag and a few wheelies for fun and to show off. but normaly i stay somewhare close to the legal limit

3, I go out to the track every chance i get. if i could ride there everyday i would, but as someone said its not the most thrilling thing to do all the time but i did do a 1min 47sec around ruapuna the last have a go day, but if all i did was try to beat that it would no doubt all end in teers.

i think it all boils down to the amount of tickets ive had and the amount of times i have lost my licence, i have fully had enough of the coppers. sure they have a job to do, but i can honestly say in the 15 or so years i have been riding i have never caused a crash, nor have i ever hurt anyone on the road(perhads the odd whack that someone deserved for cutting me off etc)
    what also makes matters worse is im on 95 demerit points so even a ticket for 61k's in a 50 then im riding with no licence (all bad) so i guess to me doing the bolt beats no licence.

Bike
    ZR750 Kawasaki
    I have no idea what speed the cops will call off a chase but I do know that if you think there's no cop cars that will catch a bike in the twistys then your sadly mistaken.A car has more than twice the tyre contact area of any bike and as good if not better braking potential.A good driver will catch you no worrys and from what I understand there are certain cops that do have the skill and the machines to do the job.Those guys will chase you until "THEY" think it's unsafe.If there are cars out there today that are as good as the Granada Capri's were in their day then your going to be in the shit sooner or later.I had the pleasure of driving a Granada for a while in the seventys,none and I mean NONE of the bikes I had a go with had a chance,even less so in the twistys.The guys I tryed out were all mates of mine on Z1000,GT750,GS750/1000,Ducati SS/SD/MHR ect ect.All of them had the goods on the Granada until we hit the twistys then it just ran them down.You can take most people that own SS dunny doors and XR8 Frauds but most of those people can't drive anyway so it's no real contest.
    A copper than can drive is going to be another critter all-togeather.
    All that being said,Ive heard so much Bullshit from guys like you since I've been a member of this site that I don't really care what you do unless it involves somebody else that didn't need a cunt like you in their day/life.
    Give it your best shot.I hope you die slow.

Bike
    SUZUKI TR50 STREET MAGIC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackrat
    I have no idea what speed the cops will call off a chase but I do know that if you think there's no cop cars that will catch a bike in the twistys then your sadly mistaken.A car has more than twice the tyre contact area of any bike and as good if not better braking potential.A good driver will catch you no worrys and from what I understand there are certain cops that do have the skill and the machines to do the job.Those guys will chase you until "THEY" think it's unsafe.If there are cars out there today that are as good as the Granada Capri's were in their day then your going to be in the shit sooner or later.I had the pleasure of driving a Granada for a while in the seventys,none and I mean NONE of the bikes I had a go with had a chance,even less so in the twistys.The guys I tryed out were all mates of mine on Z1000,GT750,GS750/1000,Ducati SS/SD/MHR ect ect.All of them had the goods on the Granada until we hit the twistys then it just ran them down.You can take most people that own SS dunny doors and XR8 Frauds but most of those people can't drive anyway so it's no real contest.
    A copper than can drive is going to be another critter all-togeather.
    All that being said,Ive heard so much Bullshit from guys like you since I've been a member of this site that I don't really care what you do unless it involves somebody else that didn't need a cunt like you in their day/life.
    Give it your best shot.I hope you die slow.
    WELL OF COURSE THEIR GOING TO CATCH A SHIT RIDER ON A SHIT BIKE, IF YOUVE EVER BEEN TO A BIKE CAR DAY AT A TRACK YOULL SEE THE BIKES ARE FASTER IN EVERY ASPECT. EVEN IN THE PB WRITE UP HONDA NSX VERSUS BLADE THE CAR HAD A RACING DRIVER THE BIKE HAD A JOURNO THEY PUT EM ON THE TRACK AT THE SAME TIME THE CAR HAD NO CHANCE NOT EVEN CLOSE THEY WERE BOTH STOCK VEHICLES

Bike
    1997 Ducati 600 Supersport
    Quote Originally Posted by WINJA
    WELL OF COURSE THEIR GOING TO CATCH A SHIT RIDER ON A SHIT BIKE, IF YOUVE EVER BEEN TO A BIKE CAR DAY AT A TRACK YOULL SEE THE BIKES ARE FASTER IN EVERY ASPECT. EVEN IN THE PB WRITE UP HONDA NSX VERSUS BLADE THE CAR HAD A RACING DRIVER THE BIKE HAD A JOURNO THEY PUT EM ON THE TRACK AT THE SAME TIME THE CAR HAD NO CHANCE NOT EVEN CLOSE THEY WERE BOTH STOCK VEHICLES
    That could be the case on a track, but it sure as shit aint on the road....
    I'd put a mate in his evo over you on your bike over Pi-Cock hill anyday...
    [edit] top of page

Bike
    Yes I do
    Um... you'll probably find that the farmer in his shitty old Hilux who lives up the top of Paekak hill would kick all our arses up it... sure you'd be quicker on the straights... but he's mean and weaves a bit on them... he knows the road and his truck has lots of dents and bloodstains on it, that's what really counts.

Sedge.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Nice attitude Jackrat. Can't ever imagine wishing a fellow biker has 'a slow death'. Whats up with that shit?

Bike
    GSXR 750 the wanton hussy
    Quote Originally Posted by sedge
    Um... you'll probably find that the farmer in his shitty old Hilux who lives up the top of Paekak hill would kick all our arses up it... sure you'd be quicker on the straights... but he's mean and weaves a bit on them... he knows the road and his truck has lots of dents and bloodstains on it, that's what really counts.

Sedge.
    I know that man - spoilsport
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Bike
    GSXR 750 the wanton hussy
    spose it weeds the chaff from the hay but
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Bike
    SUZUKI TR50 STREET MAGIC
    Quote Originally Posted by Blakamin
    That could be the case on a track, but it sure as shit aint on the road....
    I'd put a mate in his evo over you on your bike over Pi-Cock hill anyday...
    [edit] top of page
    FUCK OFF JUST CAUSE YOU CANT RIDE DOESNT MEAN I CANT, IVE BEATEN EVERY HI PO CAR ON THE ROAD . NOT JUST BEATEN BUT REALLY BEATEN. UNLESS ITS ON GRAVEL BUT THATS A DIFFERENT STORY

Thread Information