Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Williams

Bike
    Bikes

Paul Williams

Don't know if this has been covered on KB?

It makes me feel ill................

The Fullnoise Article:

From HH Media:

My take on the Paul Williams saga. I first became aware of this on 06 May but was asked by the NZ Police not to say anything until they were caught.

06 June and Fullnoise in Australia did a feature story on it. That story now has 3543 reads plus 715 views of the Forum. I was criticised for not going public but I had express instructions from the Police: "We do not want to increase the risk of WILLIAMS attempting to leave NZ. He has a large number of aliases and is obviously able to back these up with documentation if necessary."

The Fullnoise story was then 'hijacked' here so it aint no secret now.

The basis of the allegations of financial fraud against Paul Williams of MX Management was the 'discovery' by one of those involved that Williams was holding bonds against the bikes/behaviour of various riders. No problem with such bonds because it has all gone wrong before, but the bonds were alleged to be held in a specified Team Trust which actually did not exist. That total involved was $20,000.

Further probing revealed he also had $6000 for the development of a rider's website - no trace of the web designer and now doubts as to his existance.

It was then discovered that two riders to Europe had paid bonds - total of $28,750. One rider was already there and the second did not go and his father came looking for the refund. To make matters worse the Team in Europe has never heard of that rider !!

Then as the stories broke, it was also discovered that Williams has obtained $5000 from another rider under false pretenses and then 'double dipped' on that riders mechanic's credit card . He refunded half one week later (4th of May) but the balance remains outstanding. Then on the 20th of May the bank 'bounced' that cheque.

Then in another sponsorship program cash donations were found to have been deposited into his wife Simone's cheque account. Two cheques were actually made to the sponsored rider and crossed so they were unable to bank them.

Then there was evidence that he has been selling race team parts via the online auction site TradeMe which of course is totally traceable. He was also selling race team tyres and billing them to the team account.

Three bikes belonging to various people have been sold with the owners currently out of pocket.

I had been working on several sponsorships with Williams and stillastonished at the turn of events. I had met with potential sponsors and he was very good at it. His contracts were also very sound. I have spoken to all those we had dealings with and what amazes me is his commission share potential, was greater than what we know has disappeared with, so why ?

Williams is known to the NZ Police and has done time in Australia. Williams actual name is Paul James Bennett but he has six known alias. We have been told that he was extradited to Australia in 1998 and sentenced for fraud involving helicopters and parts. The name she has been using is Simone Thalia Williams but that is suspect too.

'Paul and Simone' disappeared from their rented townhouse in Northcote, on Auckland's North Shore, at 11 pm the Thursday the 8th of May and have not been seen since.

Here is the Police email ctc details.

Rachel Leece - state Fraud Case: RLZ849

Watch House Officer, Takapuna, Auckland Phone: (09) 488 6200 extn: 96420 Email:Rachel.Leece@police.govt.nz
    It's OK to disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

Bike
    big block hog
    I really hope they find Paul Williams he has hurt alot of people and it was so close to home.

Bike
    Quacker
    Seems this guy has popped back up again - total scum after what he did to those young riders.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-...23434927933618 Like that and share with friends, lets get this prick behind bars!

Bike
    Various things
    What a fucking asshole. I've seen the cunt at some stage too.

Bike
    1977 suzuki fr50
    also has some charges of a sexual nature to answer

Bike
    Bikes

Bike
    Various
    Certainly looks like things are hotting up, another article in a major paper/website today: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/crime/news...ectid=11269769

Hope they catch this shitbag.

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes

Bike
    Bikes

Bike
    Various
    Made it to the home of 'scumbags', Police Ten 7!

http://www.police.govt.nz/stolenwant...one-ann-wright

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes

Bike
    Bikes

Bike
    Bikes

Bike
    Various
    Quote Originally Posted by denill View Post
    Good shit, just hope they get more than a slap on the wrist with a wet bus ticket....

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by cs363 View Post
    Good shit, just hope they get more than a slap on the wrist with a wet bus ticket....
    Put the fat cunt in a cell with Bubba.

Bike
    Various
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Put the fat cunt in a cell with Bubba.
    And a week old pot of your coffee....

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by cs363 View Post
    And a week old pot of your coffee....
    He should be punished not rewarded. Dummy.

Thread Information