Page 94 of 104 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1554

Thread: BFTP - Blast From The Past Rides

Bike
    77 XL250
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingcrocodile46 View Post
    Dadpole behave yourself]
    Not my scene. Now IF they were available in white...
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    Yamaha MT09 Tracer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratti View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEyiYZSpG6k

damn he was hot! I think I'll step out for a moment and have a cold shower....

those side burns..that arse...the smile....eeep!
    heavy duty stuff aye ratti, thats the real elvis...before too much drugs and food lol
    'the stickiest situation since sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun'

Cpt Edmund Blackadder

Bike
    Geriatric Kwakas + dragqueen hyperscoot
    ahem, yes I'd have to agree with you. Had bf many years ago who was heavily into Elvis. Never could see the attraction to be honest. But as I have aged, he is getting more to my taste.. yummm

It's funny, my kids know the words to a few Elvis songs and are intrigued that he was hot when Grandma was a girl. They know the songs but dont have the cultural context to place them in. He was a bit subversive for his day for sure.
    feralconnection Ltd
    Leather lettering and seat rebuilds
    Gear alterations and repairs
    PM me and lets talk
    !

Bike
    Yamaha MT09 Tracer
    had a good day out in the sun today at taupo, rdjase and dale (z1 kwacka) circulating respectably and having fun....howd the rest of the arvo go jase?
    pity to have missed you satdy bikemad.... tate was crook and none of my bikes were ready... except for dr650, but that wouldve been boring lol
    heard you had a good time roarin aroond on gixxer11
    'the stickiest situation since sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun'

Cpt Edmund Blackadder

Bike
    gb400
    Yeah did we miss much???? Had a gooood day out even through I was not 100% but coped with being 90% well...good weather in Taupo and always friendly faces - you know who you are lol

Quote Originally Posted by fridayflash View Post
    had a good day out in the sun today at taupo, rdjase and dale (z1 kwacka) circulating respectably and having fun....howd the rest of the arvo go jase?
    pity to have missed you satdy bikemad.... tate was crook and none of my bikes were ready... except for dr650, but that wouldve been boring lol
    heard you had a good time roarin aroond on gixxer11
    "The good ole days weren't always good, and tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems. " Billy Joel

Bike
    Zooks 85 GS1100G and 84 GSX1100E
    Dumb & Dumber mods for your Harley

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled..jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	246.4 KB 
ID:	200676
    Political correctness: a doctrine which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd from the clean end.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Dumb & Dumber mods for your Harley

Name:	Untitled..jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	246.4 KB 
ID:	200676
    Oi Croc! whatsA wong wiv dat for an idea, I'd use it, once I'd given it the once over. Damn cleve idea really, eliminates another round thingy at the rear, can't be a bad thing.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    > 1 < 10
    yeah i reckon its quite trick lookin myself caseye............
    ***** POLITICIANS *****
    People Of Little Integrity Thieving Innocent Citizens Incomes And Need Shooting

*******KASPA*******
    Knavery Artificial Spurious Pretentious Arseholes

Bike
    I can't get past chain oil on the disc. Looks purty enough but no oil will result in very short chain & sprocket/disc life. Whereas oiling the chain will almost certainly result in oil on the pads and no back brakes. Least that's the way I see it.
    Political correctness: a doctrine which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd from the clean end.

Bike
    XT660r
    I can't get past chain oil on the disc. Looks purty enough but no oil will result in very short chain & sprocket/disc life. Whereas oiling the chain will almost certainly result in oil on the pads and no back brakes. Least that's the way I see it.
    Not the most practicle idea, Be ok for the American chopper crowd that transport the "Bike" in a truck and ride it around the corner looking oh so "Cool"

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Quote Originally Posted by RDjase View Post
    Not the most practicle idea, Be ok for the American chopper crowd that transport the "Bike" in a truck and ride it around the corner looking oh so "Cool"
    LOL Now he's onto it! Jase yer a legend , seeing exacteractly what those dumb Yanks were doing when all we could see was wasted engineering, well Croc could see it.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    Shafts are best, Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper, less maintenance and less cleaning... unless you're wanting to squeeze every last bit of performance out of your bike, but if you were that way inclined you wouldn't be riding a Harley in the first place.

Bike
    > 1 < 10
    virtually never use my back brake but i hear ya croc...........could prove disasterous on a hog.......................them needs all the brakes them can get................just to get off the trailer!!!!
    ***** POLITICIANS *****
    People Of Little Integrity Thieving Innocent Citizens Incomes And Need Shooting

*******KASPA*******
    Knavery Artificial Spurious Pretentious Arseholes

Bike
    Heh! This one needs them for stopping. Beautiful 180hp V Twin Hemi Merch 131 engine wrapped and served by a Frenchman Fred Duban.

Name:	Hog..jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	878.4 KB 
ID:	200761

Bike

Thread Information