Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to drop a bike

Bike
    Several old ones

Blah #15 Have done

What a great list, I think that you would have to be stupid to do most of these, but i have done #15, on my steep driveway luckily on my motox bike, its like stopping and putting your foot in deep hole, the bikes horizontal before your foot touches the ground, plus the bikes fall is getting faster as you fall. Man you feel dumb.
    After that I believe I could do any of these.

Bike
    none for now
    number 48
    So why shouldn't you countersteer or wheelie a shaft driven bike?

Bike
    big red one, rgv's, kdx's
    I copy and pasted it, Im pretty sure it was probably a post which different people added to. Heres a few of mine

#189 Got pant leg stuck on foot brake pump shield on fireblade and couldnt put foot down, vowed to never wear those pants on bike again

#190 Forgot not to wear those pants a month later

#191 oversharpend pegs on MX bike before meeting, did big jump, landed hard but then threw bike into first corner to find both feet stuck to pegs. Wiped out all over berm.

#192 riding dirtbike at night home through farms following the faint tracks made by cows along track. Pick wrong one, fell 2m down into tomo.

#193 thought I could do big jump with sister on back of TF125 mudbug. I could, there was just no way of landing it, seat fell off in mid air, feet off pegs. Landing of fuel tank and subsequent crash made me stay quiet and still (unlike my screaming sister) for a long long time.

#194 front brake was fading a little while racing at manfield, packed cut up 5 cent pieces between brake lever and brake booster plunger. Somewhere on track they fell out, end of manfield straight going into pepsi I find I have no front brake. HELLO mr tarmac, gravel, grass, tirewall.

Thread Information