Thread: Questions on: 2003 Suzuki SJ50 QT

Bike
    Suzuki SJ50 QT

Questions on: 2003 Suzuki SJ50 QT

Hi all, just picked me up a 2003 SJ50 QT (4000kms). Would like to know the following:

Where can I pick up a manual for the scooter? I want the scooter to run at its best, so what should I be using for the following:

- Petrol 91/96/98
    - Spark Plugs
    - 2 Stroke Oil

I don't mind spending more to get better quality. Also, who does everyone on here do their business with? I am on the North Shore but don't mind travelling for good service (although I can't take the Scooter over the bridge!). I am capable of doing most work myself.

Lastly, this 'removing the restrictor' business, how is it done, why is it done, and can it damage the scooter at all? I am interested in making my scooter run quicker but not at the expense of more gas.

Thanks for your time and answers,
    Steve

Bike
    Honda GB250, Cessna 172
    Ive got an 06 SJ50 QT. I use 91 petrol and Castrol TTS 2-stroke oil (fully synthetic - the good stuff). I got someone to photocopy their SJ50 manual for me, they'll step forward if they want to help.

Mine's had the restrictor removed, goes 65 on the flat now, but the engine sounds like it's revving really high, I don't think it'd be good for it to sit at that speed. You could get a bike shop to derestrict it for you.

Bike
    All

manual

Are you able to email me a copy of the manual?

Bike
    Suzuki 1998 SJ50

Suzuki SJ50 Manual

Hi there I know this is an old thread but i can't seem to find a manual for my two mopeds and Suzuki don't or won't supply one (Suzuki Sj50 2004 and 2006) any one out there who can email me a manual kellisonwellington@gmail.com, it would be much appreciated and or anyone know where one could be bought ?.

Bike
    2002, Suzuki SJ50QT

Suzuki SJ50QT manual

If the above mystery holder of possibly the only known Suzuki SG50QT manual is still about I'd love to hear from them

Despite my ninja internet searches I can't even find the apparently much maligned "Chinglish" version alleged to have once existed

Thread Information