Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please wear lead undies.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Four
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam View Post
    No, the point was the dangers of radiation from bikes is total bollocks, as are the supposed "shields". It's just a scam aimed at stupid bikers.
    So is the point about chocolate being carcinogenic one day, then good for you against free radicals the next. Same for coffee and red wine...

My point is, all this so called "research" is far fetched at best, ludicrous at most...and anyone with any real common sense will see it for what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Time to cut out the "holier/more enlightened than thou" bullshit and the "slut" comments and let people live honestly how they like providing they're not harming themselves or others in the process.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Four
    Quote Originally Posted by Badjelly View Post
    I feel hurt

Read this guy to get an idea about what scientists actually think about this stuff.
    (OK, he's actually a doctor, not a scientist.)
    Why you feeling hurt? You got them lead panties on, don't you?

will read the linkie thing soon...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Time to cut out the "holier/more enlightened than thou" bullshit and the "slut" comments and let people live honestly how they like providing they're not harming themselves or others in the process.

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    How the heck do you explain my 'glow in the dark' urine then?

just in case no one knows what it is
    urine |ˈyoŏrən|
    noun
    a watery, typically yellowish fluid stored in the bladder and discharged through the urethra. It is one of the body's chief means of eliminating excess water and salt and also contains nitrogen compounds such as urea and other waste substances removed from the blood by the kidneys.

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSX650F
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    How the heck do you explain my 'glow in the dark' urine then?
    Asparagus. Does really wierd things to the colour (and odour) of your urine.

Alternatively, have you been drinking "Mountain Dew"? I was the only person in the UK that liked that stuff!

(For anyone that has never seen it, "Mountain Dew" is another soft drink, made by Cola-Cola I think. Pour it into a glass - it is an almost glowing yellow colour.... I always said it looked like radioactive urine!)
    http://www.motobke.co.uk

Thread Information