Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Discussion on Mentor Programme

Bike
    2018 GSXS1000
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Boo hoo.

actually, im the same.
    only, tis the head guys that dont like me!

you fuckers are all good!

Bike
    A Tractor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Virago View Post
    Sorry, we don't remove Mentors simply because someone had an argument with one, and now seeks revenge.
    There was no argument just outright venom. But all I asked was if that was acceptable for a "mentor" as supposedly voted by KB members.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDuck View Post
    There was no argument just outright venom. But all I asked was if that was acceptable for a "mentor" as supposedly voted by KB members.
    So what about you slagging off my business for no reason?

Is that acceptable?

Bike
    BMW GS650 2010
    Blog Entries

Announce Mentor help required

new lady on the block with BMW GS650 would like some mentor help during week days just getting back into riding and wish to become more bike fit and also need help with the cornering techniques

have been doing the Woodcocks Road circuit out to Warkworth enjoying it need to develop more skillls intend to be out there and doing it

I live at Whenuapai Village so any help all good

Bike
    GSA & WR
    Hi Suzieq, I live out west (Henderson) and would be able to meet up and see what Skills need developing. evenings like this one would be perfect for evening rides. My wife works shifts so it would have to fit in with when she can be home (children you see). have posted a friend request which will give you access to contact details. Cheers

Graham

Bike
    2007 Hyosung gt250r

Would love to get on board with this whole mentor thing

Hey guys,

I am still new to motorbiking and would really love to get some tips from someone who has experience???? i live in waterview but am happy to ride any where well without being silly

Thanks heaps

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by brnstr View Post
    Hey guys,

I am still new to motorbiking and would really love to get some tips from someone who has experience???? i live in waterview but am happy to ride any where well without being silly

Thanks heaps
    Get to know Maha and Mom I believe they do a lot of learner rides that are a good way to meet people and pick up skills, I think they even have a decent novice (as opposed to 'learners') trip north coming up which would be a perfect first 'bigger' ride.

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by suzieq View Post
    new lady on the block with BMW GS650 would like some mentor help during week days just getting back into riding and wish to become more bike fit and also need help with the cornering techniques

have been doing the Woodcocks Road circuit out to Warkworth enjoying it need to develop more skillls intend to be out there and doing it

I live at Whenuapai Village so any help all good
    Quote Originally Posted by brnstr View Post
    Hey guys,

Thanks heaps
    The best advice I can offer to the questions above is for you to make contact with this person. www.rcsom.co.nz
    She is based in Orewa.
    The rides that we do offer a safe riding environment only, we are not mentors.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!

Thumbs up

Maha, there are enough people out there who will sell you short, don't be so damn humble.
    The advice offered was good advice, and I'll vouch for it.
    brnstr.Get along to one of Maha and Mom's rides and have some fun in a good safe as, possible way.
    Still get in touch with the people that Maha has told you about, but that's really for training as opposed to riding with others who can and will show you the right way of doing things and who won't hesitate to point out bad habits.
    So there ewe two!
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Maha, there are enough people out there who will sell you short, don't be so damn humble.
    The advice offered was good advice, and I'll vouch for it.
    brnstr.Get along to one of Maha and Mom's rides and have some fun in a good safe as, possible way.
    Still get in touch with the people that Maha has told you about, but that's really for training as opposed to riding with others who can and will show you the right way of doing things and who won't hesitate to point out bad habits.
    So there ewe two!
    Thank you for those kind words Mark.
    I have a two more three day tour ride idea's in mind for the warmer months of 2012...
    The Cape ride this weekend will be a great ''tester'' for all of the attendees.
    I have purposely split the first day into a 50Km and 3 X 80 Km stint..and did a reccy of the route a month ago just to tick some boxes.
    I have talked things over with one or two mentor/instructors about how the ride/weekend will pan out, and the rules that have been put in place (which are very few but they are needed) and all are in agreement.

Bike
    1988 Yamaha XV500 Special

Hey all :)

Anyone mentoring in Feilding area?? TIA

Thread Information