Thread: 2000 cbr600 f4

Bike
    1999 CBR900RR

2000 cbr600 f4

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=172650997

2000 Honda CBR600

Nice comfortable sports bike

I've owned this since December last year when I purchased it off MCR. I was told the previous owner was very fussy on the servicing side of things, and I've had the oil and filter changed after 5k myself with a genuine Honda filter.
    Kerker muffler

As of December it got new brake pads all around, new oring chain, new sprockets and the front fork seals done. Now has the Oxford HotGrips as shown in the pictures.

As you can see from the pics it has been down before. There is some plastic work that has been done where the left hand mirror bolts on, some scuffing down the bottom of the bike and the little paint marks off the tail. Nothing major, just cosmetic.

Bike is in Dunedin, has rego warrant etc

Reserve on trademe is $6000

Bike
    eMpTy 10
    Personally, I think you'll be lucky to get $6000 considering the mileage and damage to the bike... I'll eat my words though if you get lucky...

Bike
    1999 CBR900RR
    Fair enough. To be honest it is bugger all damage, and as it says in the ad its basically just cosmetic. Wouldn't take much to flick a bit of paint over it.

Mileage isn't that bad I though, she runs sweet as. Valve stuff all checked a bit before I bought it and nothing needed done. Its been pretty well maintained from what I've been told.

Thread Information