Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: does anyone else have a profile on bikepics?

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by WINJA
    ID SAY THAT ME AND YOU GET ON PRETTY BAD AND ID NEVER EVER DOB YOU IN, ARE THINGS POSTED ON THIS SITE ADMISSABLE IN COURT?
    Not going to find out, that's for sure - plus Sunday Star Times etc would have a field day anyway.

No deal Mr Packer!
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Sniff... None
    As much as I'd like to show off my 400, since on this forum is probably the only time it'll get close to an R1 or GSXR anything, I'm not so keen on having my bike out there for show... anything that makes it more traceable to me kinda increases the chances that it will be traced to me!! :sly:

Bike
    ninja 250
    Why even list your bike and location, if you're that paranoid????

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB
    While we're all off topic...
    I have a question about R1 handling. A few months ago I was toying with the idea of getting a newer bike, so I had a play on a Tuono (not my thing), RSV (luverly- but with ‘racing’ pipes it seemed a bit frantic in terms of noise) and a 98 R1. Took the R1 down Ferry Road to head up Tunnel road, got to the Ferry/ Tunnel road roundabout and tipped it in, only to find the bloody thing really didn’t want to- it wanted to go straight and required a lot of pressure on the bars to make it go around. Is that normal behaviour for an R1 of that year? It had Metzellers of some sort on, which had quite a rounded profile. I suspect the tyres were to blame. And yes I was looking where I wanted to go…
    there is a big diff between the 98 and the 01 Yamaha made over 150 changers when we go for a ride nxt you should have a blast on mine...its set up how i like it but you will fully notice the changes

Bike
    Ducati M750/ MotoFXR
    Quote Originally Posted by R1AaronKDX
    there is a big diff between the 98 and the 01 Yamaha made over 150 changers when we go for a ride nxt you should have a blast on mine...its set up how i like it but you will fully notice the changes
    mmmm, tempting. I'd only do it if I'm covered under your insurance- not that I'd do anything silly, but you hear sooo many stories of guy's that lent a bike to a mate who then dropped it...

Bike
    2008 Kettweisel Style.

Arrow Nope.

Don't do stunts anymore so a profile there just might be useless.
    Those who insist on perfect safety, don't have the balls to live in the real world.

Thread Information