Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: does anyone else have a profile on bikepics?

Bike

does anyone else have a profile on bikepics?

It seems we are trying to ID other KBers, if we knew what each others bikes and gear looked like, it may help, just an idea....i would like to check out other peoples bikes, stunts, gear etc.....

http://www.bikepics.com/members/madkwaka/

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou. I know now, exactly who to aim for.

Heh heh, you're dead R1 boy......

I have sweet FA pics of me on my bike as no one's interested in standing around waiting for me to turn up. By the time I get there, they've all done their shit and fuckked off to the next location :disapint:
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Bike
    Suzuki DR650
    I must say that is one sweet looking R1 you got there dude!

I used to have a profile in bike pics but I don't know my user name or password anymore since I haven't been there for a few years.

Bike
    Plans Ahoy!!
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash

no one's interested in standing around waiting for me to turn up. By the time I get there, they've all done their shit and fuckked off to the next location :disapint:
    Hey I'd take pics of you. But I have the same problem
    RED RED RED
    I WANT
    RED
    The count is at 1064 points

'Scuse me. Do you f**k as well as you dance?

Bike
    SUZUKI TR50 STREET MAGIC
    HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH AARON? IS THAT R1 LOWERED?

Bike
    Ducati M750/ MotoFXR
    Yup, I've got a couple of pics here http://www.bikepics.com/members/tonyb/

Bike
    Yamama R6 & Frankie the Bucket
    Quote Originally Posted by R1AaronKDX
    It seems we are trying to ID other KBers, if we knew what each others bikes and gear looked like, it may help, just an idea....i would like to check out other peoples bikes, stunts, gear etc.....

http://www.bikepics.com/members/madkwaka/

Looks like you're wearing cuffs in this one:
    http://www.bikepics.com/pictures/274523/
    What's the story?

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by WINJA
    HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH AARON? IS THAT R1 LOWERED?
    Smart we fella aint ya? i only weigh 80k, R1's just have great suspension...so they dont need all that clearance that the wollowy(SP) suzi's do

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Slingshot
    Looks like you're wearing cuffs in this one:
    http://www.bikepics.com/pictures/274523/
    What's the story?
    That was on xmas day...a mate and myself went for a xmas ride...(nufin fast as you can tell im only in jeans) but he slid across the road and hit an oncomming car(allbad) after the ambo had carted him off the hospital we took some photos we asked the copper if he wanted to be in them but he declined.

Bike
    SUZUKI TR50 STREET MAGIC
    Quote Originally Posted by R1AaronKDX
    Smart we fella aint ya? i only weigh 80k, R1's just have great suspension...so they dont need all that clearance that the wollowy(SP) suzi's do
    I WOULDNT SAY IM A WE FELLA IM 110KG, IVE HAD TO MAX OUT MY FRONT PRELOAD AND ITS STILL TO SOFT. AND I GOT ROBERT TAYLOR TO MAKE ME AN OHLINS FOR THE REAR. THE JAPANESE SEEM TO MAKE BIKES BASED ON THE AVERAGE WEIGHT OF A JAP MAN ABOUT 60KG

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by WINJA
    I WOULDNT SAY IM A WE FELLA IM 110KG, IVE HAD TO MAX OUT MY FRONT PRELOAD AND ITS STILL TO SOFT. AND I GOT ROBERT TAYLOR TO MAKE ME AN OHLINS FOR THE REAR. THE JAPANESE SEEM TO MAKE BIKES BASED ON THE AVERAGE WEIGHT OF A JAP MAN ABOUT 60KG
    Yeah i know what ya saying when i was going to the gym(years ago now) i weighd 105kg and couldnt get a good set up........now i almost have the R1's adjusted to its limmits but there is still some left and it works well.

Bike
    RSVR-BICILINDRICO
    i only weigh 80k, R1's just have great suspension...so they dont need all that clearance that the wollowy(SP) suzi's do

No wonder your bike goes fast 80kg fuck eat something . wollowy Suzuki's ???????????????????????????? now that HURTS .After try out a 02 R1 which was a great bike but steering into corner let it down wasn't Neutral , which the GSXR are totally neutral & of course have stronger bottom & mid range power hands down
    SENSEI

SENSEI PERFORMANCE TUNING

" QUICKER THAN YOU SLOWER THAN ME "

Bike
    Tyre Shredder
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei 509
    i only weigh 80k, R1's just have great suspension...so they dont need all that clearance that the wollowy(SP) suzi's do

No wonder your bike goes fast 80kg fuck eat something . wollowy Suzuki's ???????????????????????????? now that HURTS .After try out a 02 R1 which was a great bike but steering into corner let it down wasn't Neutral , which the GSXR are totally neutral & of course have stronger bottom & mid range power hands down
    SENSEI

Hmmm i wonder what would happen to my 60kg self on a litre bike. Hmmmmm. Funny picture with the cop car. Sorry about your mate though. Thats a real tidy looking r1 i just happened to have downloaded that photo a couple weeks ago
    Lump lingered last in line for brains,
    And the ones she got were sort of rotten and insane...

Bike
    SUZUKI TR50 STREET MAGIC
    Quote Originally Posted by aff-man
    Hmmm i wonder what would happen to my 60kg self on a litre bike. Hmmmmm. Funny picture with the cop car. Sorry about your mate though. Thats a real tidy looking r1 i just happened to have downloaded that photo a couple weeks ago
    60 KG IS FINE ON A LITRE BIKE , GO ON GO GET ONE YA KNOW YOU WANT ONE

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei 509

SENSEI
    If you want bottom & mid range power you should have tried the 01 R1, it's awesome, i tried the 04 a while ago but it dosnt have the some bottom end power as mine, but then mine isnt standard

and for all my picking on suzukis.....blue and white????, 600, 750, 1000, how do ya tell the difference when ya cruising dwn the road? all look the same to me :spudbooge

Thread Information