Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Well - Winston and NZ First are fucked

Bike
    2005 GSXR750
    I think it would be very good for NZ to lose Peters. Unfortunately, the guy is as slippery as an eel, and politicians do tend to look after their own (especially if it means continuing to hold power)

Still, dreams are free and we can hope this time he goes.

Bike
    Guzzi
    Sad really. The man had staying power if nothing else. He makes NZ Politics interesting of nothing too. Is he finished. I really don't know. Depends if he can rustle up enough funds for the current election. I think that will be his biggest problem money.

Skyryder
    Free Scott Watson.

Bike
    A naked monster - just like me.
    Well, John Key has just come out and said Winnie has no part of a National Led g'ment if they win if Winnie cannot provide a credible reason for the discrepancies with Owen Glenns letter.

oh Dear.

So Uncle Helen is left holding the bag standing there saying she supports the guy. That's really going to help her credibility (for both those labor voters).

So what does she do now - stand tall and back Winnie - with people not being happy with him, or does she drop him like a hot rock also?

I think JK's been really clever here - Helen's going to be pissed.

BTW Can we have this sign changed to have a "NO" on it - we could call it a :winnie:

Bike
    Old Blue, Little blue
    Winnie! - an opportunistic sleaze bag.He should go, but............
    "Unfortunately, Peters has a gun to Clark's head: if she sacks him, he could topple her government. I hope the other minor parties in Parliament will do their bit to defuse this gun, offering the government confidence in order to give them the security to enforce our constitutional norms. But if they don't, she should do it anyway. Some things just cannot be tolerated, and a lying, corrupt Minister is one of them. This man has abused our democracy long enough. He has to be dumped, even if it means an early election."
    “- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”

Bike
    Assorted British
    Winston should have stayed with the National Party all those years ago. He probably would have made it to Prime Minister and back in those times i think he would have made a good one.
    Unfortunately he seems to be past his use by date these days and should have quit while he was ahead.
    Don't blame me, i did'nt vote for F**kin MMP.

Bike
    Goose
    Winnie the Pooh got stung!
    "Some people are like clouds, once they fuck off, it's a great day!"

Bike
    R80, CB400N, Cb200.
    Who the hell keeps voting for Winston?
    Quote Originally Posted by John Banks View Post
    Yes, but bikes = cool and cars = suck. I think it's Newton's fourth law or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Dover View Post
    Queer Retarded Fags I think.

Isn't sniper one of those?

Bike
    Il4 and Vtwin
    Quote Originally Posted by more_fasterer View Post
    Winston's dishonest? Didn't see that one coming...
    Yeah Bring back Banksie. At least he rides a Harley. Oops sorry no Boobs on the back tho.

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Well consider this - regardless of whether or not he keeps his job - he will retire on a hell of a good pension with perks the common worker could only dream of.
    Personally I'd like to see these perks etc dropped. They get paid to do their job while in it and once out of it tough shit - just like the rest of the working taxpayers.

Pension is different but I wonder - do they actually make a payment into the pension scheme or is this just a given from the tax take?

Bike
    GSX R1000 K7
    Winston Peters dishonest???
    Show me any politician that isn`t.
    The closer it gets to the election, the thicker the bullshit and lies become.
    I say vote him and NZ First in, this country`s that stuffed up now it ain`t gonna matter which way it goes.
    He`s the least PC of any of those clowns, and that`s what the brainwashed masses cannot see past.

But then all politics is bullshit anyway, so, like, y`know, whatever...
    Let the good times roll

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Pension is different but I wonder - do they actually make a payment into the pension scheme or is this just a given from the tax take?
    They contribute 5% (IIRC ) of their salary to their super scheme, have to be in parliament 3 terms (again IIRC) before they become eligible. It's still a pretty nice gold-plated scheme.
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormer View Post
    Winston Peters dishonest???
    Show me any politician that isn`t.
    The closer it gets to the election, the thicker the bullshit and lies become.
    I say vote him and NZ First in, this country`s that stuffed up now it ain`t gonna matter which way it goes.
    He`s the least PC of any of those clowns, and that`s what the brainwashed masses cannot see past.
    I have to say that I agree with this.
    The media is LOVING it all also, especially as it seems Winston really can't be fucked with their bullshit either. He has become the man everyone loves to hate and a damn good target to get the public's attention away from all the other corrupt arses in the big House. Always the same, leading up to an election the claws and shovels come out and everyone stars digging for anything they can get to disparage the opposition to make themselves look better. I'm sure there are worse things that can be uncovered about many of our other politicians if people cared to dig about some. JMHO.

Bike
    mutton dressed up as lamb and a 73 XL250
    "hes become the man everyone loves to hate"ive hated him for years.
    Be the person your dog thinks you are...

Bike
    Guzzi
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Well, John Key has just come out and said Winnie has no part of a National Led g'ment if they win if Winnie cannot provide a credible reason for the discrepancies with Owen Glenns letter.

oh Dear.

So Uncle Helen is left holding the bag standing there saying she supports the guy. That's really going to help her credibility (for both those labor voters).

So what does she do now - stand tall and back Winnie - with people not being happy with him, or does she drop him like a hot rock also?

I think JK's been really clever here - Helen's going to be pissed.

BTW Can we have this sign changed to have a "NO" on it - we could call it a :winnie:
    Yes exactly my take on it too. Key has given himself an out on the grounds that if Wintsone can come up with a credible explanation there may be possible place if Key becomes the PM. I won't go into any explanation other than to say Key has made a smart move to early.
    Winstone's next move. The man is cornered no doubt on that. He'll come out fighting.............bet on it.

Skyryder
    Free Scott Watson.

Bike
    Scorpio
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormer View Post
    But then all politics is bullshit anyway, so, like, y`know, whatever...
    Thanks for that. I'll keep your words in mind when I vote this year.

Thread Information