Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mental note to self

Bike
    Honda PC800

Mental note to self

When scurrying down the road to the post office .
    Do not grab the biggest gruntiest bike on the lot "cos you can"
    Should you ignore said advice Do not forget you DON'T have to wring its neck to get anywhere like on the 50cc scooter you usually use.
    Should you ignore both bits of advice above expect 1300cc of shaft drive sprot/tourer on stone cold tyres to do its best imitation of a bucking bronco.-spitting its back end out sideways till on full lock in both directions several times
    If you ignore all above advice DO pack clean underwear.
    Fark me FJR1300's DO have some grunt -

Short version--Frosty take it easy on cold tyres
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    GSXR 750 the wanton hussy
    Mental picture...crazed madman screaming and holding on for dear life. Calling for his mother, even.
    BWAHAHA
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Bike
    None any more
    Quote Originally Posted by FROSTY View Post
    Fark me FJR1300's DO have some grunt
    Nonsense. Many KB members have informed me that they are a nana's bike, perfect for the fuller-figured ageing gent.
    "Standing on your mother's corpse you told me that you'd wait forever." [Bryan Adams: Summer of 69]

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitcher View Post
    Nonsense. Many KB members have informed me that they are a nana's bike, perfect for the fuller-figured ageing gent.
    Perhapps that thar was me problem, Um being as despite Jorja's best efforts I'm not of the "fuller figure" quite yet.
    Although aging is definitely me
    And Mstrs --no no quite screaming. But things were "interesting" for 100m or so
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    B12
    When scurrying down the road to the post office .
    Do not grab the biggest gruntiest bike on the lot "cos you can"
    Should you ignore said advice Do not forget you DON'T have to wring its neck to get anywhere like on the 50cc scooter you usually use.
    Should you ignore both bits of advice above expect 1300cc of shaft drive sprot/tourer on stone cold tyres to do its best imitation of a bucking bronco.-spitting its back end out sideways till on full lock in both directions several times
    If you ignore all above advice DO pack clean underwear.
    Fark me FJR1300's DO have some grunt -

Short version--Frosty take it easy on cold tyres
    I wouldve thought seeing one of my incidents on cold tyres wouldve stuck in memory...
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaNanna View Post
    Wasn't me officer, honest, it was that morcs guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleman View Post
    Yeah I do recall, but dismissed it as being you when I saw both wheels on the ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by R6_kid View Post
    lulz, ever ridden a TL1000R? More to the point, ever ridden with teh Morcs? Didn't fink so.

Bike
    GSXR 750 the wanton hussy
    Perhapps that thar was me problem, Um being as despite Jorja's best efforts I'm not of the "fuller figure" quite yet.
    Although aging is definitely me
    And Maha --no no quite screaming. But things were "interesting" for 100m or so
    Hmmm..really? Another byproduct of old age?
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Quote Originally Posted by MSTRS View Post
    Hmmm..really? Another byproduct of old age?
    No bro--side effect of pain killers- FINALLY had the last opp.

Bike
    None - s'fucked
    N00b.

Glad the Op went well. Did they give you the "Brad Pitt"
    Quote Originally Posted by rachprice View Post
    Jrandom, You are such a woman hating cunt, if you weren't such a misogynist bastard you might have a better luck with women!

Bike
    XJR 1300
    yes very nice way to warm rear.sit at lights and quietly let loose with throttle..and front brake...lovely .... big ass yama's.......no officer i hadn't moved yet..
    .xjr....."What's with all the lights"..officer..

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Quote Originally Posted by Mully View Post
    N00b.

Glad the Op went well. Did they give you the "Brad Pitt"
    Nahh they just hauled a couple of chunks a bone and stuff from where they shouldn't be to where they should be

Bike
    81 katana 650 fighter.
    Blog Entries

When does yours get delivered hitcher?

Bike
    CBR1000RR
    Blog Entries
    LOLOL FROSTY YA DICK!!!!!!!!!

Wish I'd been there.
    $2,000 cash if you find a buyer for my house, kumeuhouseforsale@straightshooters.co.nz for details

Bike
    None any more
    Quote Originally Posted by skidMark View Post
    When does yours get delivered hitcher?
    As yet unconfirmed. Its boat is supposed to arrive in Tauranga today, if my memory serves me correctly. So if Customs and MAF pull finger, the earliest I shall be able to uncrate is Saturday 1 November. However election day (8 November) is a more likely outcome. Which would be a bugger, because that is the date of KoroJ's 1,000km event which, in the absence of participating in this year's Grand Challenge, I had quite set my heart on doing.

I hope that motorcycles are like dogs and have no sense of time. I would hate to think that Big Yam was fretting.
    "Standing on your mother's corpse you told me that you'd wait forever." [Bryan Adams: Summer of 69]

Bike
    81 katana 650 fighter.
    Blog Entries
    As yet unconfirmed. Its boat is supposed to arrive in Tauranga today, if my memory serves me correctly. So if Customs and MAF pull finger, the earliest I shall be able to uncrate is Saturday 1 November. However election day (8 November) is a more likely outcome. Which would be a bugger, because that is the date of KoroJ's 1,000km event which, in the absence of participating in this year's Grand Challenge, I had quite set my heart on doing.

I hope that motorcycles are like dogs and have no sense of time. I would hate to think that Big Yam was fretting.

You should write a book.

Bike
    A few
    I had quite set my hard on doing.

Had to !!! ....
    A girlfriend once asked " Why is it you seem to prefer to race, than spend time with me ?"
    The answer was simple ! "I'll prolly get bored with racing too, once i've nailed it !"

Bowls can wait !

Thread Information