Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hells Angel leader killed

Bike
    Valkyrie 1500 ,HD softail, BMW r1150r
    Yeah shame they pop up faster then you can pop em off
    Opinions are like arseholes: Everybody has got one, but that doesn't mean you got to air it in public all the time....

Bike
    big red one, rgv's, kdx's
    Another violent criminal whose actions probably caused more pain and suffering for thousands of people who will not miss him. I would say this is a fitting end to such a character.

The HAMC is an highly organised and well financed criminal group which deals in drugs, guns, stolen property, protection raquets and massive amounts of human misery the world over.
    They also have a massive PR machine at work as even they have relised that they cant operate if the whole population sees them for what they are.

The nazis were good people if they were on your side, so was stalin, pol pot, charles manson, etc. But for the thousands of innocent people every year that become there victims, they are destroyers of lives.

He will be missed by thousands, drug dealers, defence lawyers, addicts, burglers, bike thiefs, gun runners, hitmen etc etc etc.

Bike
    95 honda cbr900rr 05 zx6rr 89gsxr750
    give the Angels their due , if it wasn't for Sonny Barger and the likes , Harleys would still be dog ugly and Harley would have gone toes up if it wasn't for all the baby boomer wannabes who want to pretend they're bikies on the weekends AMPS would still be a shady little Yamaha shop in Otahuhu .

Bike
    KTM 950 Super Moto
    Quote Originally Posted by mouldy View Post
    AMPS would still be a shady little Yamaha shop in Otahuhu .
    Still is...aint it?

Yeah, Harley Davidson....the marketing miracle of the New Age
    NZ Highway Patrol's Road Safety Campaign....
    Get Bikes off the Road at All Costs!

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    give the Angels their due , if it wasn't for Sonny Barger and the likes , Harleys would still be dog ugly and Harley would have gone toes up if it wasn't for all the baby boomer wannabes who want to pretend they're bikies on the weekends AMPS would still be a shady little Yamaha shop in Otahuhu .
    Hmmm, I'd trade all the H-Ds for the demise of ALL gangs - including HAMC.
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

if it wasn't for all the baby boomer wannabes who want to pretend they're bikies on the weekends AMPS would still be a shady little Yamaha shop in Otahuhu .
    Were Shafts a Yamaha shop? I never noticed - I never went there for Yamaha parts.They were shady because they were car sharks doing bikes.
    In and out of jobs, running free
    Waging war with society

Bike
    various
    Blog Entries

Interesting comments.

- Ray who took over the HD selling in Akl had Universal MC in Grey Lynn. He purchased Shafts and combined the two and moved it to Newmarket. Smart and likable character!

- When HD was in trouble in US the government stepped in. Put a high import tax on all imported bikes to give HD a few years to get their shit sorted. And they got their shit sorted allright! (Recon NZ gov has something to learn there instead of stupid deals with China that will only kill any industry we have) Then the US gov gradually cut the import tax and hey, US still has a MC manufacturer. One of the best!

- HD was not happy re the publicity they were getting from the outlaw clubs in the beginning. They had not planned to alienate the "normal" biker. But not much they could do. So they started to look at what they could do to change this. Hey, they had a business to run...

- Yes, the HA are not what mothers want their daughters to marry. But have you guys really bought in to all the propaganda re how they rule the world? Are you trying to tell me that guys who, when teenagers, were building bikes in their shed instead of going to school and getting high education, guys who smoked dope, drank booze and snorted speed are better at business then the ones who have degrees and diplomas... That somehow now they have the keys to all the worlds misery... If that was the case, then perhaps we need to re-consider our education system?

So I agree that every kid who gets stuck on P is one too many. But are the HA (or any other club/gang for that matter) the reason kids do it?
    Or perhaps the kids useless parents...

Join Michael Laws all you want and ban gang patches. Do you really think that by regulating what ppl can wear you will change their behaviour and look at life?

As long as HA have their patches on at least I can make a judgemet on if I want to talk to a HA or not.

And while I am on my soap box, one more thing:
    - If you consider gang members to be the issue. At least, while in a gang, azzholes are together and away from the public. get rid of the gangs and the ones who are azzholes will still be azzholes, but now your problem is that they do not move in a group and can not be recognised...

May the bridges I burn light the way.

Follow Vinny's MX racing on www.mxvinny.com

Bike
    95 honda cbr900rr 05 zx6rr 89gsxr750
    And now they universally shaft everyone

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by Conquiztador View Post
    - And while I am on my soap box, one more thing:
    - If you consider gang members to be the issue. At least, while in a gang, azzholes are together and away from the public. get rid of the gangs and the ones who are azzholes will still be azzholes, but now your problem is that they do not move in a group and can not be recognised...
    Nah, when azzholes were apart and by themselves they would be weak as piss - no support, it's hard to be impressively staunch when you're all alone.

Besides, the IQ level would possibly drop to less than two figures when they are individuals...
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Several
    Quote Originally Posted by Timber020 View Post
    The nazis were good people if they were on your side, so was stalin, pol pot, charles manson, etc. But for the thousands of innocent people every year that become there victims, they are destroyers of lives.
    The etc. could include the United States Government, Victorian England (inventors of the concentration camp), Isreal as aggressors in the middle east and Blah blah de blah.

It all just depends on what side you land on, you use the antagonists as examples only because they are antagonists to us.
    Heinz Varieties

Bike
    -
    Quote Originally Posted by Subike View Post
    Are you speaking from personal knowlage?
    Or from media reports and police reports that we all know are tainted.
    Labels stick for years, sepecially when the media and police propogate them for their own reason.
    One of our CHCH MC clubs changed thier name for this very reason, an incident happened that was blown all out of proportion by the media and police, which ended up with innocents being labeled as criminals.

Sure The Hells Angels are not "angels" but are they really as bad as suggested?

Of course not

They're so fucking worse,actually i am far from feeling the need to remain respectful towards your innocence,frankly,are you naοve,actually with them or simply trying to confirm my thoughts of you having a personnality disorder having as the 2nd personnality mother theresa thinking the world is pink as you want to make others believe?

I'll just end this saying i don't see why i should feel the need to belittle them like you do.It's simply weird because the media did not blow it out of proportion,they blew it out of secrecy.And it's just the tip of the icerberg,it doesn't take media to know this!,go out in the streets,a kid died in Canada because of a bomb,girls get raped and gang banged,dropped and oh excuse me,buried in the desert,some dropped in the canals..whatever.Even the mexicans know how to get rid of a body faster and more efficiently..so does the mafia and a couple of good citizens so watch your words and believe some people will die without changing their convictions.Keep them that way if you want but i'm gonna die in truth.

HAs can see me as a loudmouthed coachroach who has no pride,no guts and no brotherhood according to their distorted definition but the truth is i will run on the highway and try to safe your dog from the risk of being potentially hurt in full traffic,don't imagine,i COULD easily die to safe another human.Odds stacked against me i do--not--care this is what a call a hero.Only an asshole will do the things they do.

Bye

Bike
    FransAlp 700
    Well that was...

Interesting...

Bike
    triumph scrambler
    Remind me, which planet is just over 1 light year away.

Thread Information