Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: RSV4 - Official pics

Quote Originally Posted by Pwalo View Post
    Now that really is tatsy, and I'd have one in the carport if I had a spare $45k.

What I'd like to know is how the hell Biaggi and Nakano touch the ground when they're on the start line. That seat looks pretty tall.

specs say 845, but saying that they they only have to touch ground for a short time on flat surface, with 1 leg.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwalo View Post
    Now that really is tatsy, and I'd have one in the carport if I had a spare $45k.

What I'd like to know is how the hell Biaggi and Nakano touch the ground when they're on the start line. That seat looks pretty tall.
    Heh, i'm 5'10 (shortish legs) and had both feet flat on the ground, something you can't say about the RSVR... i think it's just the ever raising rear end that gives it the appearance of sitting that high, as it did look really tall when i was standing next to it, waiting to throw the leg over (it being on a plinth may have had something to do with it too )... Just need a few hours to test one... then sell THE wife and hire out the kids as chimney sweeps...
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

okay pics of the rsv4-r

Which is the base model rsv4,

Motor/chasis is the same, has fly by wire.
    Its missing the carbon fibre, and all the ohlins, and forged wheels, so simlar to the way rsvr and rsvr factory work, currently.

Bike
    None any more
    One wonders if the local distributors plan to honour the factory warranty on these lovely beasts.
    "Standing on your mother's corpse you told me that you'd wait forever." [Bryan Adams: Summer of 69]

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Thread Information