Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CDMTCI Manfeild Track Day, 10 January 2009

Bike
    A few
    Quote Originally Posted by johan View Post
    See you guys tomorrow! Yay!
    Which group ya going in Johan ?? Wouldn't mind doing a bit of duke chasin round Manfield to find a few good lines if your ok wid that !
    A girlfriend once asked " Why is it you seem to prefer to race, than spend time with me ?"
    The answer was simple ! "I'll prolly get bored with racing too, once i've nailed it !"

Bowls can wait !

Bike
    track bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sinfull View Post
    Which group ya going in Johan ?? Wouldn't mind doing a bit of duke chasin round Manfield to find a few good lines if your ok wid that !
    Hey mate! Not sure what group yet, we'll see tomorrow morning. Feel free to join me, but I'm probably not the best guy to follow if you want to learn good lines. I'm still trying to figure out the track myself haha

Bike
    A few
    Hey mate! Not sure what group yet, we'll see tomorrow morning. Feel free to join me, but I'm probably not the best guy to follow if you want to learn good lines. I'm still trying to figure out the track myself haha
    Cheers man, will see ya there in the morning no doubt ! Hardest part is finding someone willing to slow down so i can see their lines bwahahaa
    No wets as yet so praying for the weather gods to smile lol
    Have a bit of walking and talking to do morra too, so hope a few racers turn up, still a bit to sort before the first argy bargy meet, things like wets, number boards for the bike where from/what colours etc and a bit more gear to finish filling the van lol sheeesh , i near need a trailer lol
    A girlfriend once asked " Why is it you seem to prefer to race, than spend time with me ?"
    The answer was simple ! "I'll prolly get bored with racing too, once i've nailed it !"

Bowls can wait !

Bike
    track bike
    Blog Entries
    Here is all you need to know
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2TyA...eature=related

See you tomorrow!

Bike
    A few
    Here is all you need to know
    See you tomorrow!
    Well i'm getting better !

Bowls can wait !

Bike
    track bike
    Blog Entries
    Well i'm getting better !
    LOL! Can't beat that!

Bike
    1989ZXR400,GSX1100 & PW50
    Cheers man, will see ya there in the morning no doubt ! Hardest part is finding someone willing to slow down so i can see their lines bwahahaa
    No wets as yet so praying for the weather gods to smile lol
    Have a bit of walking and talking to do morra too, so hope a few racers turn up, still a bit to sort before the first argy bargy meet, things like wets, number boards for the bike where from/what colours etc and a bit more gear to finish filling the van lol sheeesh , i near need a trailer lol
    I will be there tommorrow & have run a few track training days at Manfeild before,raced for about twenty years if you have any questions,hunt me down tomorrow,green hiace van green 2007 ZX6RR beemer knows me
    Regards
    Barry
    "The road to Hell is really grippy with loads of run off & some wicked lefthanders"

Bike
    A few
    Quote Originally Posted by bistard View Post
    I will be there tommorrow & have run a few track training days at Manfeild before,raced for about twenty years if you have any questions,hunt me down tomorrow,green hiace van green 2007 ZX6RR beemer knows me
    Regards
    Barry
    Cheers Barry, will do that for sure ! I'll be the aged fat bastard making the speed triple look grossly underpowered lol !
    Dark grey hiace which has suddenly become too small !

Bowls can wait !

Bike
    KTM 1290 SDR
    Cheers Barry, will do that for sure ! I'll be the aged fat bastard making the speed triple look grossly underpowered lol !
    Dark grey hiace which has suddenly become too small !
    Great to finally meet you Bill! I had my watch at the ready to time your laps, but you were impossible to find! Of course I didn't realise you never made it out to the track, so I just had to time cowboyz and 86GSXR instead.
    Nunquam Non Paratus

Bike
    04 ZX10R 98 ZX9R #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    Great to finally meet you Bill! I had my watch at the ready to time your laps, but you were impossible to find! Of course I didn't realise you never made it out to the track, so I just had to time cowboyz and 86GSXR instead.
    ood thing you had one of those 24hr stopwatches then huh?

Nearly all men can stand adversity and hard time, but if you want to test a mans true character, give him power....
    YouTube Videos
    MY PICTURES

Best place to stay in Hawkes Bay here

Bike
    KTM 1290 SDR
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyz View Post
    ood thing you had one of those 24hr stopwatches then huh?
    Don't be too hard on yourself, you weren't that slow!
    Nunquam Non Paratus

Bike
    A few
    Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    Don't be too hard on yourself, you weren't that slow!
    What he do ? What he do ? 86 doing a 57 sec was mind blowing !! But think he was trying to blow my mind lol , lucky we were in main st fielding when he told me cause i was about to reach for my fly !
    Yeah i jumped the gun a little there in puttin it away, was tempted to get it out again a couple of times ! Would have dumped a couple more seconds off the time Hiedi clicked in the arvo sessions i'm sure !

Bowls can wait !

Bike
    04 ZX10R 98 ZX9R #10
    any pics from the track today? Like a dumbarse I took my packrack off to go to the track and left my camera in my pack (sitting on the dining table) so no pics. must be some floating around.....

Nearly all men can stand adversity and hard time, but if you want to test a mans true character, give him power....
    YouTube Videos
    MY PICTURES

Best place to stay in Hawkes Bay here

Bike
    2007 Suzuki Katana 750F
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyz View Post
    any pics from the track today? Like a dumbarse I took my packrack off to go to the track and left my camera in my pack (sitting on the dining table) so no pics. must be some floating around.....
    Great to see everyone having such a fun day. Amazing to see the confidence and speeds increase throughout the day.

There may be some helmetcam video footage floating around from some medium grade runs and I know there will be some photos posted over the next few days.
    Life is to be enjoyed ... Bikes, women, beer and chocolate

Link > CHECK OUT Feilding Riders Club Website
    For Upcoming Events

Bike
    1963 Ford Thunderbird
    Quote Originally Posted by bistard View Post
    Regards
    Barry
    Christ, that should have put the poor bastard off looking you up!

Yes, a good day was had by all, hope the Vic club day this weekend goes as well. And don't forget CDMTCI's second track day on Sunday 19 April.
    Yes, I am pedantic about spelling and grammar so get used to it!

Thread Information