Thread: Your commuter route

Bike
    In between

Your commuter route

I've been reading the thread relating to waving, nodding, tilting, flailing, wiggling, motioning, swaggering and what ever the fuk else you can do. The thread comes around to how to ID a KBer, lets get this straight right now I am NOT starting another thread about this topic.

What I would like to do is know if any KBers commute my route in the oppisite or even same direction! I ride from Upper Hutt to Porirua via SH2 to Haywards, over the hill, round the inlett and onto Porirua. I leave at 6.30ish and arrive just after seven give or take. I pass the same riders heading in the other direction most days, is this you? I'm the guy that looks like a Hyosung is being swallowed by my arse!! (need a bigger bike)

Anyone else want to add their route for the same reasons, go right ahead.
    www.icecard.co.nz

I.C.E Card Letting people know!

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    I've been reading the thread relating to waving, nodding, tilting, flailing, wiggling, motioning, swaggering and what ever the fuk else you can do. The thread comes around to how to ID a KBer, lets get this straight right now I am NOT starting another thread about this topic.

What I would like to do is know if any KBers commute my route in the oppisite or even same direction! I ride from Upper Hutt to Porirua via SH2 to Haywards, over the hill, round the inlett and onto Porirua. I leave at 6.30ish and arrive just after seven give or take. I pass the same riders heading in the other direction most days, is this you? I'm the guy that looks like a Hyosung is being swallowed by my arse!! (need a bigger bike)

Anyone else want to add their route for the same reasons, go right ahead.
    your a cop trying to bait us aye
    Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

Bike
    Katana 750, VOR 450 Enduro
    Blog Entries
    Nah, he's not Scott. I've met him. In fact I've even passed him a couple of times on the route.

Here's my route.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	commuterroute.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	106395  
    And I to my motorcycle parked like the soul of the junkyard. Restored, a bicycle fleshed with power, and tore off. Up Highway 106 continually drunk on the wind in my mouth. Wringing the handlebar for speed, wild to be wreckage forever.

- James Dickey, Cherrylog Road.

Bike
    In between
    Quote Originally Posted by renegade master View Post
    oh fuk the paranoya

If you saw me you would know damn well i wasn't a cop, for a start did you not get the hint from my first post about being so big I nearly swallow my cheep arse bike! oh man, still laughing......No I'm not, it was a genuine post to see if the guys I pass on a regular basis are KBers.

Thanks Riffer... thanks for the map too.
    www.icecard.co.nz

Bike
    2003 Suzuki Burgman 650
    Dam yea dont anyone trust anyone these days

Quote Originally Posted by riffer View Post
    Nah, he's not Scott. I've met him. In fact I've even passed him a couple of times on the route.

Here's my route.
    oh man your a cop too!
    Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

Bike
    2014 Ducati Diavel
    Quote Originally Posted by renegade master View Post
    Hahaha... yeah - Dam these cops are getting crafty ay... who would suspect a mufty police bike? And it goes without saying that Hyosung would be the chosen brand for such covert operations.

Back to the drawing board Rhino - you will have to be a smarter constable than this to catch us riding our daily commuter route
    www.albeephoto.blogspot.com

DuuuuuCaaaaaaTiiiiiiiiiiii

Bike
    In between
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Hahaha... yeah - Dam these cops are getting crafty ay... who would suspect a mufty police bike? And it goes without saying that Hyosung would be the chosen brand for such covert operations.

Back to the drawing board Rhino - you will have to be a smarter constable than this to catch us riding our daily commuter route
    Bugger!...
    www.icecard.co.nz

Bike
    2005 Firestorm
    Blog Entries
    what are you a stalker?

Don't go your way but I hope you get heaps more waves now

Bike
    '91 GSXR250R
    Yea Ive seen you a few times but I was driving my car and have since started working earlier hours haha..

Thread Information