Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Converging from everywhere for Wellington's Pink Ribbon Ride

Bike
    07 GIXXER 75OOOHHHH
    Quote Originally Posted by elle33f View Post
    ynotslow - did i meet you on Sunday? I was the quiet one in a tutu
    Think so I was talking to Kari admiring her bike just after ride finished.Not sure how many were in tutu's so could have been you lol.
    Hello officer put it on my tab

Don't steal the government hates competition.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    It was a good day alright. To be quite honest traffic control could have been a bit better, someone should have been stationed at that junction where the BMW came though before the m/cs got there. The breif did state treat all uncontrolled intersections as per normal(there was no way that intersection was controlled)-ie obey the traffic rules and the Police officer did make some quite random passing manouvers at times around the bay area.

Bike
    07 GIXXER 75OOOHHHH
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    It was a good day alright. To be quite honest traffic control could have been a bit better, someone should have been stationed at that junction where the BMW came though before the m/cs got there. The breif did state treat all uncontrolled intersections as per normal(there was no way that intersection was controlled)-ie obey the traffic rules and the Police officer did make some quite random passing manouvers at times around the bay area.
    Agree with you there to an extent,but the cop at that intersection/roundabout did stop in front of the car,with his hand up to the cars at the give way,thus signalling to stop not give way,he then took off after 6-10 bikes passed to get to the next light intersection,possibly thought his mate was coming through from the back of the group, to control the intersection.
    Hello officer put it on my tab

Don't steal the government hates competition.

Thread Information