Thread: FMX 125cc Pit Bike 2009

Bike
    1994 boom

FMX 125cc Pit Bike 2009

hey all i was looking at get one of this and was wondering what you guy thort of it is it good or bad ??? thanks

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-167223348.htm

Bike
    81 katana 650 fighter.
    Blog Entries
    Good bike, until it breaks, then you are fucked because as much as they say they have parts nobody does.

the only chinese bike importer with actual full parts backing is lifan NZ, he does similar bikes, but hasnt got the top of the line pit bikes, the pit bikes are a bitch to get bits for from any other company, they are all here today gone tommorrow.

Lifan has been around a few years now, Jason there is only chinese importer i will buy off.

Bike
    CBR125R RACE BIKE
    Quote Originally Posted by ReMmA View Post
    hey all i was looking at get one of this and was wondering what you guy thort of it is it good or bad ??? thanks

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-167223348.htm

i agree with skidmark.........they have about the same HP as a weed eater, the frames rust and the parts for them and like trying to find hay in a needle stack......lol
    chuck norris's calender goes from march 31st to april 2nd

No one fools chuck norris.......

Bike
    1994 boom
    kool thanks guys mmmm i was going to buy it so what you guy recommend then for around the same price ???

Bike
    CBR125R RACE BIKE
    ive got a drz125 {there awsome!!!} you can get them for $2000 second hand off trade-me ive ridden a pit bike at woodhill [my friends one} while he rode my bike, now he's selling his pit bike to buy a drz125........those pit bikes just have the worst suspension, its like riding a babies "barbie" bike though the forest.......you feel every twig....lol
    chuck norris's calender goes from march 31st to april 2nd

No one fools chuck norris.......

Bike
    1994 boom
    any one else got any ideas i want one the same size and shape as the forza one

Bike
    2007 CR250 and 125Reaper Pitbike
    The best person in New Zealand to talk about pitbikes to is Jason from Reaper.
    He imports only the best pitbikes into this country.This is proven with our portable FMX setup where we jump these bikes at a gap of usually 35ft.
    We also have started an FMX and pitbike club here in Otago.
    I can show pictures of us flipping them and also footage of the many times we threw the bikes mid air just trying to flip. If a pitbike cant handle this sort of punishment then its not worth buying.
    Always understate and over deliver !Never overstate and under deliver.

Bike
    2000 KTM sx250

Talking Re: Forza FMX125 bike

I bought one FMX125 on June, very impressed especially the piggy rear shock, handles heaps of jumps. Very reliable so far have done about 60hrs. I checked where the bike is made, it's actually from Pitpro Australia's factory who also does Motovert.

Thread Information