Page 2 of 214 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Laxed out rides

Bike
    CRF250R '07
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    My missus loves the bike and everytime I want to go out alone she wants to come. Means I am forever pillion accompanied!!!
    so does mine, but being a 250 2 up is not as fun..
    **Insert Signature Here**

Bike
    2006 z1000 - Devil
    Quote Originally Posted by munta2001 View Post
    well this sounds very promising! can i put a time out there to meet?? 10:30am and leave at 11??
    Sounds great man, do you know the garden centre i mentioned? i am pretty sure its on the corner of quinten drive and kahikatea drive.

http://smaps.co.nz/nz/hamilton/hamil...quentin+drive/

I looked at your first post, sorry its taken over a month to get a ride sussed

At this stage it looks like there will onely be a couple of us but its gotta start somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mully
    The price of biking is eternal vigilance. Switch off for a second and the bastard will bite you.
    You can't save the fallen, direct the lost or motivate the lazy.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Can't this weekend but definately Labour weekend. Good stuff Mister Koz, lets try and spread the world re this thread. Give us a date and time over Labour weekend and I will be there

cheers and beers

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    2006 z1000 - Devil
    Can't this weekend but definately Labour weekend. Good stuff Mister Koz, lets try and spread the world re this thread. Give us a date and time over Labour weekend and I will be there

cheers and beers
    Sweet am keen for labour weekend too, my little lady is workin i think so not going away, would be cool do do this on a regular basis.

anyone welcome, more the merrier. I am learning the pack-riding sign language as well which might be useful.
    The price of biking is eternal vigilance. Switch off for a second and the bastard will bite you.

Bike
    CRF250R '07
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.koz View Post
    Sounds great man, do you know the garden centre i mentioned? i am pretty sure its on the corner of quinten drive and kahikatea drive.

http://smaps.co.nz/nz/hamilton/hamil...quentin+drive/

I looked at your first post, sorry its taken over a month to get a ride sussed

At this stage it looks like there will onely be a couple of us but its gotta start somewhere.
    haha its all good in that time ive got a far few kms under my belt.. im pretty sure i know where you are talking about.. its by the wof station??

Bike
    Sportster
    Blog Entries
    depending which way we are heading, another option could be Jacks cafe (31 Cambridge Road) by the valedrome in Hillcrest. That is if we are heading cambridge or morrinsville way.
    Actually I better check it is open on a sunday.

10.30 sounds like a good time to me too.

//edit Just phoned them and they are open on a sunday from 9.30
    Last edited by wysper; 16th October 2008 at 12:17. Reason: more info

Bike
    CRF250R '07
    well i know where that place is.. the cambridge road place..

Bike
    Yamaha scorpio
    lol so I only just found this thread....bit slow on da uptake i've been PM'in al over da place! Jacks suits me a bit better its just up da road from mine an lovely coffee!!

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Sorry, just a clarification of when the ride is on. I am unavailable this weekend but you guys are all keen - correct???

And you are all keen for labour weekend - on the Sunday (traffic shouldnt be to bad on the Sunday) - correct???

Meeting at Jacks at 10.30 with the aim to leave 11.00ish (both weekends??) - correct???

getting on a bit now and have learnt to many times "never assume anything??"

cheers and looking forward to catching up and talking bikes etc

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    CRF250R '07
    Sorry, just a clarification of when the ride is on. I am unavailable this weekend but you guys are all keen - correct???

And you are all keen for labour weekend - on the Sunday (traffic shouldnt be to bad on the Sunday) - correct???

Meeting at Jacks at 10.30 with the aim to leave 11.00ish (both weekends??) - correct???

getting on a bit now and have learnt to many times "never assume anything??"

cheers and looking forward to catching up and talking bikes etc
    we are keen, correct, and will meet up at jacks THIS sunday and go for a hoon between us. well who turns up

10.30am meet and 11am-ish leave THIS weekend, and yea cant see y not the next weekend.

yea assumptions are not great, spesh when you show up and no one is there.

so that seems to be how it works..

Bike
    CRF250R '07
    Quote Originally Posted by mj_scorpio View Post
    lol so I only just found this thread....bit slow on da uptake i've been PM'in al over da place! Jacks suits me a bit better its just up da road from mine an lovely coffee!!
    silly billy.. guess ill be seeing you at jacks hehe

Bike
    2006 z1000 - Devil
    Wicked! its all coming to life!

I gotta run, just landed back in waikato, whatever is best for everyone else to meet, if we meet in hilcrest we can zig to mystery creek through narrows

Or if everything changes, i will know tomorrow mornin when i am back at work.

ps. i am keen for labour weekend too, would like to make it a regular thing

Bike
    2006 z1000 - Devil
    Quote Originally Posted by mj_scorpio View Post
    Sweet, the others have settled on a place and time coffee to start is ALWAYS good

Bike
    08 Kawasaki Z750
    Hello, im very new to this site, im trying to find friends to ride with, so far i gather there is a ride this sunday and next sunday ?? meeting at Jacks cafe in Pukete is it ?
    Con Braccia E Occhi Aperti

Bike
    Sportster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentNinja View Post
    Hello, im very new to this site, im trying to find friends to ride with, so far i gather there is a ride this sunday and next sunday ?? meeting at Jacks cafe in Pukete is it ?
    Hey mate.

Yep, a few of us are getting together for a ride on Sunday. It will be a pretty cruisy one. Not a race. Meeting at Jacks in Hillcrest. Cambridge Road. Meet at 10.30 for a 11am kick off.

You are welcome to come along! Keep an eye on the thread on Sun morning, might be called off if it is pissing down. *sits and waits for the HTFU comments*

Thread Information