Page 3 of 214 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Laxed out rides

Bike
    2002 Aprilia RSV1000
    weekend rides would be pretty sweet from hamilton...i get saturdays off work so if i'm not going surfing i'l be keen on labour weekend...could start a regular thing like the wednesday ride
    You can ride a motorcycle any time of the month

Bike
    2006 z1000 - Devil
    Quote Originally Posted by wysper View Post
    Hey mate.

Yep, a few of us are getting together for a ride on Sunday. It will be a pretty cruisy one. Not a race. Meeting at Jacks in Hillcrest. Cambridge Road. Meet at 10.30 for a 11am kick off.

You are welcome to come along! Keep an eye on the thread on Sun morning, might be called off if it is pissing down. *sits and waits for the HTFU comments*
    pfft, anyone says the htfu can try wet roads on my tyres! - i could be inviting a host of arguments on that but meh

A cruisy and fun ride is not so cruisy and fun in heavy rain.

Quote Originally Posted by The Flux Capacita View Post
    weekend rides would be pretty sweet from hamilton...i get saturdays off work so if i'm not going surfing i'l be keen on labour weekend...could start a regular thing like the wednesday ride
    Sweet as dude, will try and sus out a better way but from here on in i reckon this thread will pretty much be the point of contact
    Quote Originally Posted by Mully
    The price of biking is eternal vigilance. Switch off for a second and the bastard will bite you.
    You can't save the fallen, direct the lost or motivate the lazy.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    I think this thread will be point of contract for weekend rides. The thread for Wednesday nights rides is still up and running and used occasionally

cheers and hope you have a good day Sunday, sounds like there maybe 4 or 5 at this stage. Hope to catch up with you all the following sunday.

I have a wee idea in the back of my mind that if anyone can be ready at 9.30 Sunday 26th, I am prepared to shout a full buffet breakfast to any riders and pillions. Take off for a ride 10-15 - 10.30. Sorry cannot do breakfast at any later than 9.30. (all will be revealed if its a go) Just an idea to try and get some numbers and contacts.

Anyone interested???????????

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    CRF250R '07
    i'll see what i can do.. would be interesting to see what you have up your sleeve.
    **Insert Signature Here**

Bike
    Yamaha scorpio
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    I have a wee idea in the back of my mind that if anyone can be ready at 9.30 Sunday 26th, I am prepared to shout a full buffet breakfast to any riders and pillions. Take off for a ride 10-15 - 10.30. Sorry cannot do breakfast at any later than 9.30. (all will be revealed if its a go) Just an idea to try and get some numbers and contacts.

hell yea that would definately get me outa bed!

Bike
    2006 z1000 - Devil
    I think this thread will be point of contract for weekend rides. The thread for Wednesday nights rides is still up and running and used occasionally

cheers and hope you have a good day Sunday, sounds like there maybe 4 or 5 at this stage. Hope to catch up with you all the following sunday.

Interested!
    The price of biking is eternal vigilance. Switch off for a second and the bastard will bite you.

Bike
    06 Yamaha FZ1
    Im in need of a bit of an outing.
    Always keen to meet a few more of the locals.
    See you all sunday.

Bike
    Sportster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by munta2001 View Post
    i'll see what i can do.. would be interesting to see what you have up your sleeve.
    I'm not eating it if it came out of his sleeve

Thats the spirit. Appeal to our stomachs!

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyFZ1 View Post
    Im in need of a bit of an outing.
    Always keen to meet a few more of the locals.
    See you all sunday.
    oooo an FZ1. Awesome. Look forward to meeting you.

Weather looks to be on the improve which is good.

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Would love to join in this Sunday (19th) but have other things to do at that time of day....AND am away Labour Weekend....later in the year it will be a "yes" from me....will have to ride solo again tomorrow at a later time......sigh...

Bike
    2018 GSXS1000
    Blog Entries

Bike
    Yamaha scorpio
    I don't see why not, ya'll seem like nice boys hope i'm not ruinin that notorious reputation

Bike
    2018 GSXS1000
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mj_scorpio View Post
    I don't see why not, ya'll seem like nice boys hope i'm not ruinin that notorious reputation
    NZ's most not notorious stunt crew

The

mormon few stunt crew

Bike
    2006 z1000 - Devil
    Allrighty, all keen sound off

have checked the weather site and it looks like a small chance of precipitation. From where i am sitting it looks like 2 or 3 mm in 6 hours so it should be sweet.

Chur

Koz

Bike
    Yamaha scorpio

Thumbs up

grand ride 2day guys, i had a great time!! an thnkx 4 waitin 4 me while I pootled along behind

Bike
    Sportster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mj_scorpio View Post
    grand ride 2day guys, i had a great time!! an thnkx 4 waitin 4 me while I pootled along behind
    No worries MJ. You did really well for your first open road ride, and there wasn't that much waiting involved. Between the rain and the hail it was a good ride.

Looking forward to the next one already!

Thread Information