Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Martial Art Classes. Bujinkan NZ Ninjutsu.

Bike
    SV1000S K3, XB dream on hold ...
    Blog Entries
    Shitheads like Ogle bring out the 5 years full contact karate anger in me and wanna whip his ugly ass!

Bike
    Loud and hoony
    Quote Originally Posted by Motu View Post
    Do you know Sensei Ogle? He does some form of Ninjutsu over the Shore.He seems to be my daughters boyfriend and has been living with us since Xmas Eve.He's only 23 or so and his life reads like a pilot for some TV series,a bit mysterious,but he seems a genuine nice guy.I know we have taken him on in our family as one of ours,but he has returned the favour wholeheartedly,putting more into living with us than I would expect.Jason is handy to have around,helping in the big boi racer prang - and late last night I broke a glass in the kitchen,then walked out side...I met him their walking around swinging a stick ''thought I heard a noise'' he said.Nice to have him around in West Auckland...
    Quote Originally Posted by duncan_bayne View Post
    I know this is an old thread ... but for the benefit of anyone who is interested in MA ... don't have anything to do with Jason Ogle. I detailed my encounter with him in Taken in by a con-man. He's a nasty piece of work all right. He cropped up a while back on Bullshido as well.
    Yeah, there are a few people like that out there. Dunno what it is that drives it - just seems like some people just lie for the sheer thrill of making others believe in what isn't true, no matter how trivial the falacy. And thankfully most of the time it's matter of little consequence that these individuals lie about. However, that feeling of not being able to trust someone completely is, for me at least, impossible to come to terms with.

But that story about Ogle digging a 12' grave for his own credibility using novelty KGB IDs is just fucking priceless.
    It is preferential to refrain from the utilisation of grandiose verbiage in the circumstance that your intellectualisation can be expressed using comparatively simplistic lexicological entities. (...such as the word fuck.)

Remember your humanity, and forget the rest. - Joseph Rotblat

Bike
    2008 Kawasaki ninja 250
    Mikkel, There is Sensei Shidoshi Blair in Wellington, i believe he holds 2 classes a week. I'm with the Kiwi Dojo's Bujinkan, and yes we're licensed under the Bujinkan umbrella with Sensei Masaaki Hatsumi (grand master in Japan). Try www.kiwidojos.co.nz I myself have been practicing for 4 years, and and i'v trained with Sensei Blair. He's one of the best i'v seen, plus he makes it a regular commitment to go to Japan to train under the supervision of the grandmast to continue to excell. One great piece of work he is.

I know of only 2 current kiwidojo bujinkan practioners other than myself that ride motorbikes, and it's always good to have new interested people. Maybe i'll see you up in Auckland for the seminar with Sensei Natasha from Japan!
    Philosophy 1: Bikers are so full of shit kuz we ride for so long, our butt cheeks mould into one, leaving one exit for shit to escape!

Biker Philosophy 2 - A Manpon will do more penetration then a thumbs up. - Compliments of Dean

Bike
    Loud and hoony
    Quote Originally Posted by kunoichi View Post
    Mikkel, There is Sensei Shidoshi Blair in Wellington, i believe he holds 2 classes a week. I'm with the Kiwi Dojo's Bujinkan, and yes we're licensed under the Bujinkan umbrella with Sensei Masaaki Hatsumi (grand master in Japan). Try www.kiwidojos.co.nz I myself have been practicing for 4 years, and and i'v trained with Sensei Blair. He's one of the best i'v seen, plus he makes it a regular commitment to go to Japan to train under the supervision of the grandmast to continue to excell. One great piece of work he is.

I know of only 2 current kiwidojo bujinkan practioners other than myself that ride motorbikes, and it's always good to have new interested people. Maybe i'll see you up in Auckland for the seminar with Sensei Natasha from Japan!
    That's handy to know. Dunno what I'm gonna use it for since I live in Chch and already have my eye on joining a local Aikido dojo. But thanks for sharing

The guy asking about stuff in Wellington posted his query over 2 years ago...
    It is preferential to refrain from the utilisation of grandiose verbiage in the circumstance that your intellectualisation can be expressed using comparatively simplistic lexicological entities. (...such as the word fuck.)

Remember your humanity, and forget the rest. - Joseph Rotblat

Bike
    2008 Kawasaki ninja 250
    OH! ROFL! my bad! I don't think we'v extended down as far as CHch, but now if any1 wants to know, it's up there! Cheers
    Philosophy 1: Bikers are so full of shit kuz we ride for so long, our butt cheeks mould into one, leaving one exit for shit to escape!

Biker Philosophy 2 - A Manpon will do more penetration then a thumbs up. - Compliments of Dean

Bike
    Suzuki V Strom

Yes! I knew him

Quote Originally Posted by Motu View Post
    Do you know Sensei Ogle? He does some form of Ninjutsu over the Shore.He seems to be my daughters boyfriend and has been living with us since Xmas Eve.He's only 23 or so and his life reads like a pilot for some TV series,a bit mysterious,but he seems a genuine nice guy.I know we have taken him on in our family as one of ours,but he has returned the favour wholeheartedly,putting more into living with us than I would expect.Jason is handy to have around,helping in the big boi racer prang - and late last night I broke a glass in the kitchen,then walked out side...I met him their walking around swinging a stick ''thought I heard a noise'' he said.Nice to have him around in West Auckland...
    We knew him... we started a business with him, Lazer Tag in Hamilton. He took everything. He disappeared.
    We invested a lot of money with him.
    We have been trying to track him down for a long time. We were friends with him when he went to Waikato University, he stayed with us for a bit too. He has some crazy stories to tell. He told us he knew aikido, he trained police officers and he was also a paramedic. He could speak fluent Japanese, very clever but how much of it is lies I don't know. Very likeable guy. If anyone knows where Jason Ogle/ Jason Gray is ... I would like to know what happened!

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    a 13 year Necro.

That's quite the Thread Dredge.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Thread Information