Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ladies jacket for big boobs

Bike
    A chubby lollipop
    Quote Originally Posted by nico View Post
    hi im nico's wife and im looking for a jacket but having trouble as im a double d cup size if any one can help me with some info on were i can get one that would be great. thanks nats
    Would you be interseted in a Cordura Camo jacket? Brand new, removable lining, armour etc? Never worn.

Can email piccie if you're keen.

Bike
    Suzuki RGV 150
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudes View Post
    I find mens jackets fine, the chicks ones I've found are made for teeny tiny women, the fellas ones are a little loose around the waist but many come with adjustable things and fit boobies just fine. Otherwise get Deano to measure you up and get a custom job from Quasi. Good luck.
    Yeh guys jackets are way better. Totally agree. Plus there seems to be alot more styles too.

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Jorja went to our ol mate Quasi actually dealt with mrs Q . She got in my opinion the BEST ladies jacket ive ever seen. Its shaped for her good sized chest, has a built in back protector ,sleeves woman lenth and the jacket lenth is longer than a bloke one to keep the lower back and kidneys warm.
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Thread Information