Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: My partner Grub .. I will always love you.

Bike
    07 ZXXR 10R !
    R.I.P Grub.. you will never be forgotten im sure of that, deepest sympathies from the norfland crew.
    Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them so much

2 Wheeled Services.
    Supporting
    The Norfland Crew ©.

Bike
    Suzuki SV650S Suzuki RF400R Honda CTX200
    Still not sure if i can actually post my feelings. Grub was such a special man and will always have a place in my heart. I have never meet a couple that have such warm, open and generous hearts and what you and Brett have Kari and I will miss him dreadfully.

You two inspired me in my riding and i loved following him as he had such great lines. I am going to miss the feeling of security riding between you, knowing that you are looking out for me.

I am going to miss our chats, and seeing him drink coffee with his foot on the drawer. He was my go to guy on crazy ex wives and had an increadible wit. He made me laugh so often and i loved shooting shit with him.

You two made my life bearable when things were tough and i can never repay you for that. So while i never wanted to return it in kind, i will, because you are a wonderful person and a true freind.

Bike
    2007 Honda VTR1000
    RIP Grub, my thoughts are with you kari
    Only motorcyclists understand why a dog hangs his head out of a car window

Bike
    BMW R1200RT
    RIP Grub, Ride on...

Bike
    GSXR450
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty View Post
    My partner died this afternoon. He died riding .. doing what he loved doing.

Kari

Hey Kari

Very sorry to come across this, Grub came accross as a top bloke RIP mate
    I fear the day technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots! ALBERT EINSTEIN

Bike
    600RR3
    So sorry for your loss, Kari.

RIP Grub

Bike
    various
    Blog Entries
    Here one second and gone the next.

There are no words.

RIP.

My sincere condolences.

May the bridges I burn light the way.

Follow Vinny's MX racing on www.mxvinny.com

Bike
    FartStorm
    Only met Grub a couple of times. Genuinely nice guy and sorely missed. My condolances to Nasty and family.

Paul

Women,cant live with them....pass the salt. Al Bundy

Bike
    GSXR 750 k6
    Dear Kari,
    You must be very proud to have been such a big part of such a good mans life. Although we have never met, like hundreds of others I have benefited from your huge contribution to the VMCC and the winter series and for that I sincerely thank you both. Grub may have been taken, but nothing can take your memories or your love.

Bike
    2007 CB900
    Kia Ora everyone

It has been a sad time for this past week .. as we have farewelled my lover and your friend Brett/Grub. I am now back home .. and have been honored by being allowed by his family to bring his ashes back home to throw off a hill in time - it will be Paecock - he loved to ride that hill and I as well as others see it as totally fitting.

There are so many people to thank and if I name them then there will be some that I miss - but you know who you are ... and you all helped me in such amazing and fantastic ways that meant that my darling got the send offs that he deserved.

I have the bike home now and will take it to be assessed today. I will have to wait and see what happens from there.

For those who are wondering - i am eatting and drinking .. and thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

Life is a gift that we have all been given. And I think that is something that Grub was sure of - he lived life to the full and ensured that he had absolutely no regrets.

Kari

Bike
    07 GIXXER 75OOOHHHH
    Still hard to comprehend here,god knows how you feel.Main thing is keep up the fluids(doctor side of me).

Our heartfelt thanks for posting the details and letting us enjoy the celebration of Bretts' life,as work/family committments meant unable to attend or see you.
    Hello officer put it on my tab

Don't steal the government hates competition.

Bike
    2020 ls650 boulevard
    glad to read you are eating and drinking... that had me worried.

im going to pm you at some stage re: you being dragged away on a drive by susan and myself early next year. you wont know the destination till we get there, but it will be worth it.
    my blog: http://sunsthomasandfriends.weebly.com/index.html

the really happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery when on a detour.

Bike
    the one and only Gixer 1000
    Real sorry to hear this Kari.. i have seen the thread for some days..but am always lost for words... im sorry,--

Bike
    2010 DC Skate Shoes
    Just found out that Brett was a major player in one of my other lost passions - Flight Sim. And in fact was one of the original guys who setup multiplayer use in NZ. Such a small world. RIP dude.
    KiwiBitcher
    where opinion holds more weight than fact.

It's better to not pass and know that you could have than to pass and find out that you can't. Wait for the straight.

Thread Information