Page 109 of 2628 FirstFirst ... 959991071081091101111191592096091109 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 39409

Thread: ESE's works engine tuner

Bike
    bucket FZR/MB100
    Quote Originally Posted by TZ350 View Post

Chambers has just come back from Mt Welly and he looks very pleased with himself, his bike must be going well.

It was quick in the straights but there was a couple of younger guys who were really pitching it in on the corners - #66 for instance. Good day watching as well as riding. It'll be a hard one to beat at Torpo I'd say

Bike
    Lynx 50 &tf125 1989 in a dirt kart

rs125

Quote Originally Posted by Buckets4Me View Post
    he still needs top workout how to get HP out of it before worring about watercooling the head

otherwise he may as well just buy an rs125 engine and go for both BIG HP and bling bling with the watercooled head

ps I know where there is a good rs engine for sale
    How much for that enigne? just curious as i dont have a lot of spear time to mod the tf125. iv got the port sizes off a ts125 so im gonna copy them and see how that goes (when i geet round to it)

Bike
    RG50 and 76 Suzuki GP125 Buckets
    Quote Originally Posted by B.Crump View Post
    How much for that enigne? just curious as i dont have a lot of spear time to mod the tf125.
    Team ESE have shared all their information to make it easier for someone getting started with their own Suzuki GP engine and hopefully encourage others to use a 2-stroke to give those pesky 4-smokers a run for their money.

Its the best we can do. We don't have a lot of spare time either. Good luck with your project.

Bike

Chambers rode one of the CB125T's at Mt Welly last weekend and was impressed at how easy they are to ride fast, very predictable but boring he said. Team ESE are starting to get enough killer hp and now power delivery and handling will be what they need to work on next year.

Speedpro is allready getting a good handle on power and handling with his bike, Team ESE will be playing catch up next year.

But Chambers GP100 at 22 rwhp is making 2 more hp than the bike Avalon rode in the BOB. He is very much looking forward to Taupo and this time I don't think the bike will break an engine mount.

At Taupo there is going to be some stiff competition in the drag race from the start to the first corner, my money is on a Team ESE GP125 getting there first.

Bike
    TZFXR150, R1150GS, DRZ400, Ninja300 prod

At Taupo there is going to be some stiff competition in the drag race from the start to the first corner, my money is on a Team ESE GP125 getting there first.

My money is on a skinny wee punk on a MB/RS from down our way to win that..........

Its harder to lose weight than gain horsepower.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    um, I like Diesel, but I'm going to have to say I assume that with that description someone else is riding his bike?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Yo momma

Chambers rode one of the CB125T's at Mt Welly last weekend and was impressed at how easy they are to ride fast, very predictable but boring he said. Team ESE are starting to get enough killer hp and now power delivery and handling will be what they need to work on next year.

Speedpro is allready getting a good handle on power and handling with his bike, Team ESE will be playing catch up next year.

But Chambers GP100 at 22 rwhp is making 2 more hp than the bike Avalon rode in the BOB. He is very much looking forward to Taupo and this time I don't think the bike will break an engine mount.

Shame it has only got 5 gears...

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    The next big thing for ESE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	next big thing.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	155331  
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    I like it!!!

Bike
    With those gears and the RS chasis we are saving lots of weight.........so now we can eat more xmas lunch

I hear that towards the end of her run at the BOB Avalon was having trouble with her gears because of the broken engine mount and she was having to bend down and change them by hand and was still keeping up, I think the CBR was possibly a lucky winner.

Bike
    gp125 rg50 rs125hybrid
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Shame it has only got 5 gears...
    I have enough trouble remembering witch gear I'm in anyway why would I want more ?????????

and at 21hp @9500 why would it need more gears
    "Instructions are just the manufacturers opinion on how to install it" Tim Taylor of "Tool Time"
    “Saying what we think gives us a wider conversational range than saying what we know.” - Cullen Hightower

Bike
    gp125 rg50 rs125hybrid
    Blog Entries
    thats only rated to 1 hp (human power)
    "Instructions are just the manufacturers opinion on how to install it" Tim Taylor of "Tool Time"
    “Saying what we think gives us a wider conversational range than saying what we know.” - Cullen Hightower

Bike
    ninja 250
    um, I like Diesel, but I'm going to have to say I assume that with that description someone else is riding his bike?
    Its another one, MB/RS's are pretty common down here.
    Oh by the way, buckets are racing at round one of the Nationals down here ....

Bike
    gp125 rg50 rs125hybrid
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gav View Post
    Oh by the way, buckets are racing at round one of the Nationals down here ....

Bike
    BSA A10
    He's talking about a totally different bike and rider
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Thread Information