Page 1764 of 2629 FirstFirst ... 7641264166417141754176217631764176517661774181418642264 ... LastLast
Results 26,446 to 26,460 of 39427

Thread: ESE's works engine tuner

Bike
    kreidler rs 1976

Ryger

Quote Originally Posted by katinas View Post
    Thanks Luc for your replay, I want to clarify that I try it without pipe at all, and just with pipe header. Exactly with header it revs like with all pipe. Of course its static test and very short before "angry birds ".......

https://youtu.be/TB9PGPnSEtA
    https://youtu.be/458kepm8QGk
    Your welcome Katinas, you made a nice engine and will find out in step by step as we did in the past.
    Sorry that it is a long way because a Ryger engine is not a normal twostroke, and many normal twostroke laws are complete the oposite, so that even so called "experts" can't understand.
    That's why a Ryger can't be made easy in the right way and many attemps will end in a delusion.

When I got involved end 2008, after I made the 'out of the box FST engine', Ryger called me and I won't believe it too that this was something for me when looking for more power.
    But after some time when the real power was a fact, I had no choise and starts to think about the principle and to find out were the power has to come from.
    And found several details which are very important, of which the temperature in several ways is one of the most important, but sure not the only one.
    All details, including the calculated data, will be described in the publication, which follows the moment Ryger is ready for it. No doubt Ryger time is coming !!

Kind regards
    Luc

FST-twostroke-design https://www.facebook.com/notes/luc-f.../4080202582494

And Ryger is not the only engine which doesn't need the pipe, read the text at this movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp91Ml5mxg0&t=32s

Bike
    1984 Moto Guzzi V65 Lario
    Quote Originally Posted by lucf View Post
    so called "experts"
    People are called experts when they have real world results to show for it. The people here are experts, because they show real world results of their work. You don't get to call yourself an expert, your peers have to call you an expert. Writing some cryptic stories and repeating "you'll see!" is not the same as showing real results.

I'll explain why people keep asking for third party results, because you don't seem to understand. When TZ350 shows a dyno result people trust it, because he doesn't make bold claims and his results match or slightly exceed our expectations. When you show a dyno result, people don't trust it because you make very bold claims and imply that people like Jan Thiel and Wobbly are not experts. Naturally people are going to be sceptical when you say things like that, so they want to see results from an independent source.

A track record could be an independent source, so please show it and enlighten everyone.

Bike
    2015 Avanti
    Thanks for the reply.
    Have you tried a very long induction tract? Have you tried any anti reversion rings or steps?
    Thanks,
    Neil

Now its very similar to tuned standard, but no more ( around 35 hp)

0-3600 rpm - like std, maybe better

4000-7500 rpm - no power at all (much worse than std)

8000-8600 rpm - some signs of life, but with terrible noise ( first reaction was shut off everything, like huge detonation or exhaust gas to carb through C port )

8700-11500 rpm. - all become quite, just power

To stop back pulses, made plate to cover central intake window, but done this before lowered compression and before bigger stinger, power increase and this was first time that I feel real progress. After made 29 mm stinger, put off plate and power decreases little, but not like before. Then lowered compression and huge power increase. This is last test, so I do not know how engine will work with plate and lower compression. So this video done without plate, but with lower compression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZWVO1tDCtg

Bike
    2008 Yamaha fino
    Quote Originally Posted by jellert View Post
    People are called experts when they have real world results to show for it. The people here are experts, because they show real world results of their work. You don't get to call yourself an expert, your peers have to call you an expert. Writing some cryptic stories and repeating "you'll see!" is not the same as showing real results.

I'll explain why people keep asking for third party results, because you don't seem to understand. When TZ350 shows a dyno result people trust it, because he doesn't make bold claims and his results match or slightly exceed our expectations. When you show a dyno result, people don't trust it because you make very bold claims and imply that people like Jan Thiel and Wobbly are not experts. Naturally people are going to be sceptical when you say things like that, so they want to see results from an independent source.

A track record could be an independent source, so please show it and enlighten everyone.
    Yes, exactly my idea, an independent source which is credible...
    After those ridiculous 70HP/30.000 rpm stories NOBODY believes you anymore!

Bike
    Homebuilt chassi, Kawasaki 212cc
    Now its very similar to tuned standard, but no more ( around 35 hp)

0-3600 rpm - like std, maybe better

4000-7500 rpm - no power at all (much worse than std)

8000-8600 rpm - some signs of life, but with terrible noise ( first reaction was shut off everything, like huge detonation or exhaust gas to carb through C port )

8700-11500 rpm. - all become quite, just power

To stop back pulses, made plate to cover central intake window, but done this before lowered compression and before bigger stinger, power increase and this was first time that I feel real progress. After made 29 mm stinger, put off plate and power decreases little, but not like before. Then lowered compression and huge power increase. This is last test, so I do not know how engine will work with plate and lower compression. So this video done without plate, but with lower compression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZWVO1tDCtg
    Honestly Katinas, no disrespect.
    But your engine sounds really tired.
    It seems like it need huge,,i mean HUGE increase of advance(ignition)

Rgds.

Bike
    Homebuilt chassi, Kawasaki 212cc
    Quote Originally Posted by SwePatrick View Post

So, question, how do you fill cylinder over 100% when pipe isn΄t important?

Rgds,.
    Avoiding my question Luc? (edit: i can see you are online at this very point when i posted this)

Bike
    2015 Avanti
    LucF, that porting with exhaust over transfer was used in model plane engines from about 1952. It was used in the ED Racer 2.5cc Diesel engine. A small variation was made to the PAW diesel engines and they made a huge improvement in power output with a very small geometry change to both the exhaust and transfer ports. All these were called radial port engines. The schnurl port engines arrived in the late 60's and early 70's and basically the development stopped on the radial port engines. But in 2008 there was a change made to a PAW engine and was a real transformation. If they had done this back in 1967, which they could have done, the schnurl engines would not have been able to compete. Certainly comparing an early schnurl port to the radial port of 2008, the older schnurl would never have been able to win any races. On the same prop, the power/rpm increase is about 6500 rpm. So 15,000rpm to 21500 rpm.
    Looking at your page linked above, it makes me want to be inclined to try making another ED sleeve with the PAW changes in the radial port engine and see what it will do.
    Neil

Bike
    GPR150

Thumbs up

Yes Katinas, that is right, the Ryger is not running on the pipe as normal with a twostroke.
    And there is far more to tell, where nobody thought or wrote about till sofar !!
    That is why Ryger is a different 2 stroke principle with new twostroke laws and proofs this is not "bullshit".
    Also when I wrote that 30k is realy possible, but not advisible for a too easy breakdown and we succeed to make this lower.
    Some little proofs about the mentionned powergraphic, (which nobody believes) wil follow.
    Also the proof for a trackrecord will follow soon.
    Keep up the good work
    i'm over buckets

Bike
    kreidler rs 1976
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbulb View Post
    LucF, that porting with exhaust over transfer was used in model plane engines from about 1952. It was used in the ED Racer 2.5cc Diesel engine. A small variation was made to the PAW diesel engines and they made a huge improvement in power output with a very small geometry change to both the exhaust and transfer ports. All these were called radial port engines. The schnurl port engines arrived in the late 60's and early 70's and basically the development stopped on the radial port engines. But in 2008 there was a change made to a PAW engine and was a real transformation. If they had done this back in 1967, which they could have done, the schnurl engines would not have been able to compete. Certainly comparing an early schnurl port to the radial port of 2008, the older schnurl would never have been able to win any races. On the same prop, the power/rpm increase is about 6500 rpm. So 15,000rpm to 21500 rpm.
    Looking at your page linked above, it makes me want to be inclined to try making another ED sleeve with the PAW changes in the radial port engine and see what it will do.
    Neil
    Thanks Lightbulb,
    If you read the whole story, than you see that many things became to me clear afterwards, but I didn't want to wait with publishing.
    I also get one of those little 2.5cc engines from someboby from Belgium for my collection about this matter.
    May be I will go on with it, but don't know if there will be time enough for it, because Ryger has my priority.

Quote Originally Posted by mr bucketracer View Post
    Keep up the good work
    Thanks Bucketracer, you are brave to say this here on KiwiBiker.

Regards,
    Luc

Bike
    2008 Yamaha fino
    Now they are making themselves ridiculous by having some of my posts on Dutch and Italian
    websites deleted, shows they are very disturbed.....LOL
    If they had a really good engine they would not have to be.
    And I would not be writing as I do.....
    In a way I really feel sorry.
    But it was THEM that started shouting about 70HP/30.000 rpm, not me!
    A big mistake......
    And not my fault!

Bike
    kreidler rs 1976
    Quote Originally Posted by jamathi View Post
    Now they are making themselves ridiculous by having some of my posts on Dutch and Italian
    websites deleted, shows they are very disturbed.....LOL
    If they had a really good engine they would not have to be.
    And I would not be writing as I do.....
    In a way I really feel sorry.
    But it was THEM that started shouting about 70HP/30.000 rpm, not me!
    A big mistake......
    And not my fault!
    Sorry Jan,
    Yesterday I give you my hand and gave you more information than anyone else, but you still refuse.
    So what can I say more, if you won't believe me, you in particular should have known me better ?
    In 1968 my private Kreidler engine was as fast as your Jamathi. https://www.facebook.com/luc.foekema...=3&pnref=story

We still can made the engine with 70hp and a max speed of 30k
    But that is not the engine we want to sell, so after a long search we managed to get the result we published.

Regards,
    Luc

Bike
    2008 Yamaha fino
    Sorry Jan,
    Yesterday I give you my hand and gave you more information than anyone else, but you still refuse.
    So what can I say more, if you won't believe me, you in particular should have known me better ?

We still can made the engine with 70hp and a max speed of 30k
    But that is not the engine we want to sell, so after a long search we managed to get the result we published.

Regards,
    Luc
    Well, I wish you good luck with it....

Regards,
    Jan

Bike
    Conti RX356 V3
    Luc, boosting his credibility since 2015

Bike
    1974, Guzzi, 750s
    How do you accurately measure port timing heigths when you have radiused ex-port top and piston edge?

Bike
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannem View Post
    How do you accurately measure port timing heigths when you have radiused ex-port top and piston edge?
    I answered that same question here some time ago. Here is the corresponding drawing once more.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	45° feeler gauge.png 
Views:	188 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	331628

Thread Information