Page 1790 of 2629 FirstFirst ... 7901290169017401780178817891790179117921800184018902290 ... LastLast
Results 26,836 to 26,850 of 39427

Thread: ESE's works engine tuner

Bike
    bsa. honda. aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Ahh rubbish! You'd be more likely to have obtained information in a request to the Chinese government.

He was all Emperor and no new clothes.
    come on... haven’t had a musical interlude for a while... no more potential care workers though please

Bike
    1993, suzuki rgv250
    Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    well if a few people hadnt waded into lucf.... we may have been able to understand were he and the ryger system was coming from .. sadly, its all guess work me old mate....
    If you look into Pit-Lane and the Ryger section, Luc has today written another "white paper" article about Ryger. Not yet a full theoretical explanation to the power, but still intersting. As I understand, the next article will be about how they explain the massive power claims.

Bike
    variety
    swingarm worked great and engine runs great at full tilt but something seems to still be floading the crankcase at small throttle opening. I wonder if the pump is over powering the float valve and pushing fuel up the needle bore or maybe I just need a different needle. on the pulse pumps wouldn't the highest fuel pressure be when the slide is mostly shut ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170804_144158.jpeg 
Views:	58 
Size:	686.9 KB 
ID:	332085  

Bike
    razor scooter(pink)
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    If you look into Pit-Lane and the Ryger section, Luc has today written another "white paper" article about Ryger. Not yet a full theoretical explanation to the power, but still intersting. As I understand, the next article will be about how they explain the massive power claims.
    Whats more interesting is this is the second European summer race season the ryger could have entered a ICC/superkart race meeting............but alas nobody seems to be able/willing/confident enough to do that.

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by 2T Institute View Post
    Whats more interesting is this is the second European summer race season the ryger could have entered a ICC/superkart race meeting............but alas nobody seems to be able/willing/confident enough to do that.
    Apparently the fuckers are making 200 units per month. http://rygerengine.com/ryger-kart-engine/ Whatever can be the problem with well over 1000 currently in service according to my sources.

Bike
    2015 Avanti
    The info might be as reliable as the 30k claim when it was infact only 28100 at a peak one time. Monumentally short of 30k.

Bike
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Apparently the fuckers are making 200 units per month. http://rygerengine.com/ryger-kart-engine/ Whatever can be the problem with well over 1000 currently in service according to my sources.
    If you follow the link, there are 2 preferred dealers for the engines. In spite of the "highly innovative properties" they don't mention the engine. If you try to buy the engine another "Ryger" firm pops up. Housed in a very big house on the other side of the country. OK, Holland is such a small country, that there is no room for another side, but still.

So there are hundreds of owners, racing against each other in complete secrecy, or this is an hyped collectors item, with magical properties.

Bike
    KR-1S, KR1-SV, KXR500, ZXR 4/600
    Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    well ... having had a while to ponder this ..... maybe if the tuning were to be set up for the "on the pipe" to happen at 1000 rpm to let it control the running of the engine... if you could start the engine with a starter system that rotated the engine at 1500 rpm .. pumping would no longer be needed?.....and if at this point the exhaust was no longer needed to produce power/ rpm... do we need a crankcase? and be able to feed the cylinder directly from the inlet?
    before you can be "on the pipe", you need combustion in the cylinder to make the pipe work. so when trying to start there will be no combustion unless you find a way to force mixture in the cylinder.

Bike
    75 RD250b, 76 250C , 78 250E
    Just click arrow at right side for more pictures. Cnc made cylinder and other nice bits of engine .

https://www.facebook.com/SchwarzMope...type=3&theater

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    They look past their best but turn it up an enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D37POA11KY
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by Carel H View Post
    If you follow the link, there are 2 preferred dealers for the engines. In spite of the "highly innovative properties" they don't mention the engine. If you try to buy the engine another "Ryger" firm pops up. Housed in a very big house on the other side of the country. OK, Holland is such a small country, that there is no room for another side, but still.

So there are hundreds of owners, racing against each other in complete secrecy, or this is an hyped collectors item, with magical properties.
    Yeah, so pretty much as suspected, it's a whole pile of crap then?

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbulb View Post
    The info might be as reliable as the 30k claim when it was infact only 28100 at a peak one time. Monumentally short of 30k.
    and likely monumentally short of 80hp as well.

Bike
    motocompo
    According to my source Kroon oil make lubricants specifically for Ryger.
    Well there's a dissapointment. https://www.kroon-oil.com/en/search/#!/query:Ryger/

Bike
    Peugeot spx
    I just started the Spx with no intake valve.
    No need for the bellmouth reed, it just started right up. Idled fine too, and I could rev it.
    Mind blown.
    Sadly had to kill it immediately after confirming that it would run to not wake up the kids.
    Now this is interesting!

Video with proof rendering as we speak.
    Check out my YouTube channel! - 2STROKE STUFFING -
    https://www.youtube.com/2STROKESTUFFING
    Two strokes & rum!

Bike
    RG50 and 76 Suzuki GP125 Buckets
    Quote Originally Posted by adegnes View Post
    I just started the Spx with no intake valve. No need for the bellmouth reed, it just started right up. Idled fine too, and I could rev it. Mind blown.
    Good work Adegnes, this is impressive and extremely interesting, I am looking forward to the video and a report on its ride ability. If its a practical proposition we will be trying one too.

Thread Information