Page 2201 of 2628 FirstFirst ... 1201170121012151219121992200220122022203221122512301 ... LastLast
Results 33,001 to 33,015 of 39409

Thread: ESE's works engine tuner

Bike
    2005 GasGas EC200
    Quote Originally Posted by peewee View Post
    i looked at that facebook page some time ago but its a mess and plenty of the people havent a clue what theyre even talking about

I see you noticed that as well. I only have a couple of post on Facebook. There is way to many (want to be's) there and like you said they dont have a clue. I probable dont either but I am willing to learn from the guys that do!!

Bike
    2005 GasGas EC200
    Quote Originally Posted by Frits Overmars View Post
    Hi Al, it's good to have you here, where we have all the facilities that we don't have on Farcebook, like proper chronology, and quote and search functions that really work .
    Thanks Frits. I agree. The search here works as it should unlike in other places. I have taken many of screen shots already using the search feature here.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreasL View Post
    NO!!! Sad to hear that. Your pictures are a real treasure and would be a great loss not to have here to go through.

Wish there was something we could do to have “someone in charge” change their mind...or something.
    Totally understand your decision though...without knowing the background.
    I don't know what is going on, but in any case save your treasures by uploading them to Google Drive. Then nothing is irrevocably lost, and you can decide who you want to give access to the material.
    Quote Originally Posted by philou View Post
    Husaberg fired?

what's this shit?

You express yourself correctly, participate in discussions.

Soon it's the topic that will disturb....
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1962 View Post
    Husaberg is one of the most respected forummembers, I hope that whatever the source of dispute is, it will get sorted out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flettner View Post
    Moderators, think about what you are doing, you will wreak this site, Glenn is a national treasure and should be treated as such, with some respect!
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreasL View Post
    +1

Listen to the community in this case.
    Quote Originally Posted by wobbly View Post
    WTF did I miss , can I sign a " Bring Back Husa Petition "
    Seriously , what went on ?
    Quote Originally Posted by lodgernz View Post
    +1 .
    Quote Originally Posted by katinas View Post
    Cant believe Husa, so much nice material. Is it happen today after you posted image of TZ 750 exhaust or earlier?
    On image history browser pictures are still visible.
    Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    +15....
    Quote Originally Posted by ken seeber View Post
    He's fired ??????????????

That's total CRAP

We want Glenn, Husa or is it Hooser or, in fact, the whole three of them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pursang View Post

Ditto for Me
    Quote Originally Posted by 2005bully View Post
    Where do I sign!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TZ350 View Post
    Hi Husaburg
    I love your pictures and posts on here, I hope we don't loose you.
    Warmest Regards TZ
    Thanks for the support its most humbling, but i am afraid its a done deal, As i said, it's became obvious the people that run the site, value racist trolls that do not post anything MC related "feelings" , above people who are into bikes and post stuff onto the forums.
    Thus we have arrived at a situation we have now. Where i are not going to be posting any more pics onto KB, and i intend in the near future i intend to remove all that i can for storage under my own control , (Which will have to wait until when the site owners deem it fit that i am again allowed access to my own files.) you have to love that, as now i cant even access the pictures i posted here now.
    That's not to say i will be leaving the forum ,i just dont intend to be supporting it any longer with the thousands of picture's i had on the site. or visiting it so often.

TZ along with all those here that have posted information so freely has created what i would call the best resource on the internet for 2 stroke information.
    I wish all those here well. i have met some wonderful people from here Neil Rob and Greg, the hillbillies.
    Plus next time i go to WA i intend to drop on on Ken.

Bike
    TZ400
    So who " owns " this site , and has the power to block access to someones data without any reference to those that value, and have valuable input to this community.
    Sounds like we need a Snowden whistleblower to expose those abusing their power over free intercourse on here.
    Ive got a thing thats unique and new.To prove it I'll have the last laugh on you.Cause instead of one head I got two.And you know two heads are better than one.

Bike
    1984 Yamaha RD350
    Thank you very much Mr Overmars

Bike
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    it's became obvious the people that run the site, value racist trolls that do not post anything MC related "feelings" , above people who are into bikes and post stuff onto the forums.
    My respect for your standing up against racism, I did'nt see it as Buckets is a forum within a forum.

I will stop contributing.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Ok some history as I see it.

KB was formed and presumably still owned by a chap called Ashley. A good egg for doing so all those years ago. The forum was very large in membership and breadth of participation. This has inevitably decreased with farcebook etc. Ashley always promoted very light moderation . But be clear it isnt a democracy. He could turn it off if he pleased.

He has stepped back and leaves others to moderate it.

As usual there are some FWs who visit the site and talk crap but the thing that makes free speech important also leaves it vulnerable.

In some of the other areas there are all sorts of discussions that turn into handbag fights.
    Glen it has to be said wades into perhaps too many of them and you cant wrestle with troll and not get muddy. So he gets infractions from moderators. And I've got quite close to those same infractions myself when I've been silly enough to join in (several beers in).

But that is not even in this section or even this thread.
    Please dont think this thread is somehow compromised by evil overlordship. This is a thread that is unique and the forum itself is a great place.

Glen my personal advice would be brush that off and decide not to go to the handbag area. I think I will try to follow my own advice.
    But dont turn a tiff with the moderators into something it is not. You have been an asset of research. The only people who care about the content are the people here.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    RG50 and 76 Suzuki GP125 Buckets
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Temp Controller .jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	457.1 KB 
ID:	343569 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Temp Sensor .jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	530.6 KB 
ID:	343570

Trying a new idea on Pinky. An electronic temperature sensor controller that turns the water pump on when required.
    Seems to hold the temperature reasonable steady on the dyno. The real test will be in the 2 hour endurance race on Sunday.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Ok some history as I see it.

KB was formed and presumably still owned by a chap called Ashley. A good egg for doing so all those years ago. The forum was very large in membership and breadth of participation. This has inevitably decreased with farcebook etc. Ashley always promoted very light moderation . But be clear it isnt a democracy. He could turn it off if he pleased.

He has stepped back and leaves others to moderate it.

As usual there are some FWs who visit the site and talk crap but the thing that makes free speech important also leaves it vulnerable.

In some of the other areas there are all sorts of discussions that turn into handbag fights.
    Glen it has to be said wades into perhaps too many of them and you cant wrestle with troll and not get muddy. So he gets infractions from moderators. And I've got quite close to those same infractions myself when I've been silly enough to join in (several beers in).

But that is not even in this section or even this thread.
    Please dont think this thread is somehow compromised by evil overlordship. This is a thread that is unique and the forum itself is a great place.

Glen my personal advice would be brush that off and decide not to go to the handbag area. I think I will try to follow my own advice.
    But dont turn a tiff with the moderators into something it is not. You have been an asset of research. The only people who care about the content are the people here.
    I appreciate what you are saying Dave, but it is not some tiff, nor have i received infractions resulting in me being sin binned, i have zero current infractions i have only ever received a few the whole how many it is i have been a member.
    Spanks can do what he wishes with the site, as you said its never been a democracy, but it will not be with me having a whole heap of pics on it. Light moderation, heavy moderation, no moderation i dont care ,any which way, as long as it s consistent and transparent, which its clearly not
    If the moderators want to support the trolls that are on the site (some of which are siblings of the moderators.) They can have the place as far as i am concerned.
    I know quite a few on here who have been mods on this site they also have left they leave as they get sick of the same crap i have.

Bike
    Homebuilt chassi, Kawasaki 212cc
    Quote Originally Posted by wobbly View Post
    There is already a bend in the header.
    Put a bend at the end of the header/start of diffuser join , then one at the end of the diffuser/start of the mid section.
    No extra cuts or welds - easy.
    Oval changes the area and thus the pipes efficiency - bad idea.
    The bend after the header will have a joint to be able to change diffusors etc etc.
    After that bend it is simpliest that way to build a straight pipe.
    And if bending the pipe to the side of the wheel i need to bend it early as the pipe is quite big at the belly, and by that i need to modify the frame and seating position to not burn the leg.
    I haven´t made it oval yet, and i´m aware of it will loose effiency, but a slight oval like from 170mm diam to 160/180 i would say does almost nothing.

Bike
    bucket FZR/MB100
    Quote Originally Posted by SwePatrick View Post
    but a slight oval like from 170mm diam to 160/180 i would say does almost nothing.
    Calculate the cross sectional area of the 2 shapes - round and oval. I think what you will need to try and achieve is the same cross sectional area at the same distance from the piston in the oval cross section as in the round cross section. The other problem will be the flexibility of the walls caused by the pressure fluctuations inside the pipe. It probably won't be much, and probably will cause little problem in real life. The round pipe will of course 100% resist any deformation. The thinner the sheetmetal the worse it will be.

Bike
    STRIKE trike & KTM300 EXC TPI
    All I know is that I visit and contribute to ESE, Foundry and Oddball Engines, just as Husa does (plus more it seems). In all that time, since my joining in 2013, Husa has been nothing than a positive, generous and resourceful contributor.

This can been attested by the support he has received. I do take on Dave’s points and maybe Glen does get in too deep on occasions, but certainly not so where I go.

As to BuzzardNZ & now Katman, I can’t make many comments, other than I have never seen you on the threads I visit. Maybe Glen has fucked up elsewhere. As to being an arsehole, what can anyone say? We’ve all got one and, I’m sure, have all made mistakes when the arsehole side comes out and we have to learn not to.

Conclusion: We want Husa.
    "Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.”

Bike
    2009 KTM250 EXC

Hi and thanks to everyone who posts information on here

I discovered this thread about a year ago and have just got to the last post after starting from the beginning.
    I had previously found some of Frits priceless posts on pitlane biz, but to be honest a lot of the info on there went over my head. (been riding and occasionally racing two strokes since 1978, old git)
    Reading the thread from the beginning has helped me get my head around some of the intricacies of making a two stroke work better, and made some of the info I got from the late Terry Shepherd (RIP) and the Robinson book clearer.

So I just want to say a massive "THank YOU" to TZ350 for starting this thread and to everyone who has made a positive contribution to it.

Bike
    GSXR1000

Moderators Note

I've pruned a lot of posts tonight that are off topic. Leave it out of this thread please.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    More posts removed and infractions handed out.

To those that genuinely participate in this thread please do not respond to any off topic posts, rather just report them and I will take care of it.

Thread Information