Page 2134 of 2625 FirstFirst ... 1134163420342084212421322133213421352136214421842234 ... LastLast
Results 31,996 to 32,010 of 39365

Thread: ESE's works engine tuner

Bike
    Conti RX356 V3
    Quote Originally Posted by Flettner View Post
    HaHa I wondered how long it would take. 😆😆😆
    he was too busy padding himself on the shoulder and supervising the production of 200 engines/month

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ohne Titel.jpeg 
Views:	135 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	342074

just stay away from this beautiful place luc.

Bike
    BMW R1200R 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    [IMG]
    125cc 70HP and 30,000rpm plus 80% less emissions.

Are you suggesting your calculator is better than Mr Thiels Dyno proven results and multiple GP wins and championships.
    As i would suggest your own calculator has some history of excreting waste fluids.
    Maybe luc you might be better served not to ascribe yourself as being part of the fountain of knowledge, when you have so often and so publicly spouted swamp water.
    Or are you going to admit now that the Ryger was foolishly over-hyped to the point of spreading falsehoods by yourself.
    its either one of three things Luc. you either lied, or you were wrong, or you both lied about it and was wrong.

I hope Luc's rather unexpected tentative at Ryger-necromancing on the forum will not succeed.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by rtechracing View Post
    I am sorry if my post ends up in the wrong topic but I am all new on this forum......
    I have a 750 triple on my inertia dyno and can`t get rid of the HP/torque drop before powerband. Has anyone seen it before and have experience what can cause this? I have done more or less all in regards to jetting, altering ignition, etc.
    Neat stuff i would look at what Kawasaki did with the later racing models.

Name:	DSC02247.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	342078Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02246.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	342079
    From what i understand the H2 was designed as a 650 then stretched out to a 65 even for the time the transfer width is small.
    One of the ways ito atempt to mitigate this limitation is to angle and overlap the transfers as done with Suzuki and here with the works KR750
    Or to go to 4 or 6 transfer port.

If your class rules allow it i would use a snowmobile engine and transmission
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    kreidler rs 1976

Are you suggesting your calculator is better than Mr Thiels Dyno proven results and multiple GP wins and championships.
    As i would suggest your own calculator has some history of excreting waste fluids.
    Maybe luc you might be better served not to ascribe yourself as being part of the fountain of knowledge, when you have so often and so publicly spouted swamp water.
    Or are you going to admit now that the Ryger was foolishly over-hyped to the point of spreading falsehoods by yourself.
    its either one of three things Luc. you either lied, or you were wrong, or you both lied about it and was wrong.

My calculations are exactly the same as the Aprillia RSA.
    And if you were one of my 23.000 folowers on YouTube or Facebook, than you could have read that many times.
    Even stronger !! Since 2008 "my calculations are based on the Aprillia RSA" exept for one thing.
    Jan was not free to choose his own exhaustpipe and he knows that I did correct that.

Beside everyone here should know what I wrote about calculate the Ryger principle.
    And if you forgot, than read it back, for I don't want to repeat it every time again and again, because people cannot read well or had a bad memory.
    Which is often followed by the same not smart suggestions as above and also shows a very bad insight in what realy happend inside a 2stroke engine.

A graph which is basic for my calculations:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

More about my calculatios:
    https://www.facebook.com/luc.foekema...dsRefresh=true

Quote Originally Posted by lucf View Post
    Not only this time Wobb, I always tell the truth !!
    May be not the full about Ryger, but that story has still not ended, before I can do so.

You talk about details, and a good calculation can be made with only the headlines.
    All little details of you can be calculated after that.

I don't use and don't need EngMot2t and Neels kow why I use my own, which has been develloped over a periode of about 15 years.
    And I do not intend to give my program or details, away after my treatment in the past.
    On FB only my friends can read my notes, with much more information.

Wobb,
    I'm still waiting on your reply !

Bike
    GSXR600

I think I will back of 2* degrees on ex duration, stagger transfer opening, try to hook the a-port even more and then back on the dyno.
    As exhaust duration increases to excessive levels, the magnitude of the return pulse has to increase quite a bit just to fill the cylinder to the same level as before, let alone fill it better. Basically the return pulse pressure can't be made big enough to stuff the same amount of AF mixture in the now smaller space (due to later closing). Though the exhaust opens earlier it is incapable of making the return pulse as big as it needs to be for the late closing, especially with slim pipes etc.

Bike
    Homebuilt chassi, Kawasaki 212cc
    Quote Originally Posted by peewee View Post
    do you have a chance to try nitro 30% ?
    Ofcourse we have, but we will take it easy at first and try to reach 80hp on Methanol only first.

Bike
    1988 cagiva freccia
    Blog Entries
    Luc certainly invested a lot of money in the ryger.
    For this reason he is not happy

Bike
    husaberg
    Beside everyone here should know what I wrote about calculate the Ryger principle.
    And if you forgot, than read it back, for I don't want to repeat it every time again and again, because people cannot read well or had a bad memory.
    Which is often followed by the same not smart suggestions as above and also shows a very bad insight in what realy happend inside a 2stroke engine.

Wobb,
    I'm still waiting on your reply !
    Luc I asked you in plain language that the ryger was foolishly over-hyped and or you lied and made up the Ryger calculation for 70HP and 30,000 RPM and 80% less emissions?
    Or you were wrong? or you were both lying and were wrong?
    Or are you trying to say you never posted these claims.

Name:	Luc f ryger 3.JPG 
Views:	98 
Size:	114.9 KB 
ID:	342081Click image for larger version. 

Name:	luc f ryger 2.JPG 
Size:	114.8 KB 
ID:	342082Click image for larger version. 

Name:	luc f Ryger.JPG 
Views:	84 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	342083
    Its a very easy question for someone to answer but most conmen don't answer simple questions, they just change the subjects.
    Maybe you were too busy patting yourself on the back about questions i never asked, to notice or were you not answering the questions i did? or was it on purpose?

Just to reacquaint you with the claims here is the Dyno chart you posted that indicated that the Ryger 125 achieved 70HP, was this pure fantasy on your part.
    Your claims were some 15HP higher than a RSA Aprilla achieved,was this made up.

Name:	est-test.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	342085Click image for larger version. 

Name:	X8IsktE.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	342084
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    bucket FZR/MB100
    I don't know why you bother.

Wobbly has the idea

Bike
    triumph
    My calculations are exactly the same as the Aprillia RSA.
    And if you were one of my 23.000 folowers on YouTube or Facebook, than you could have read that many times.
    Even stronger !! Since 2008 "my calculations are based on the Aprillia RSA" exept for one thing.
    Jan was not free to choose his own exhaustpipe and he knows that I did correct that.

A graph which is basic for my calculations:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

More about my calculatios:
    https://www.facebook.com/luc.foekema...dsRefresh=true

the problem is that with the theory you don't win!

Bike
    kreidler rs 1976

I think I will back of 2* degrees on ex duration, stagger transfer opening, try to hook the a-port even more and then back on the dyno.

You think a possible cause is that the axial angles has increased flow quite some and in combination with a more effective diffuser due to higher ex duration is making it overscavenge??
    rtechracing,
    When using the right calculation, you know exactly what you have to do and need not to think about what you are going to do.

That's what we did 50 years ago !!

I have seen many examples how tuners are busy to search for the right pipe and in the end came to me with questions.
    See this example: https://www.facebook.com/notes/luc-f...00785536639832

Even very well known tuners who asked me in 2017, why do I have to set my ignition suddenly 8? earlier?
    And yes I know directly and it shows also that many tuners even well known don't have the answer?

Bike
    BMW R1200R 2009
    Luc I asked you in plain language that the ryger was foolishly over-hyped and or you lied and made up the Ryger calculation for 70HP and 30,000 RPM and 80% less emissions?
    Or you were wrong? or you were both lying and were wrong?
    Or are you trying to say you never posted these claims.

Name:	Luc f ryger 3.JPG 
Views:	98 
Size:	114.9 KB 
ID:	342081Click image for larger version. 

Name:	luc f ryger 2.JPG 
Size:	114.8 KB 
ID:	342082Click image for larger version. 

Name:	luc f Ryger.JPG 
Views:	84 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	342083
    Its a very easy question for someone to answer but most conmen don't answer simple questions, they just change the subjects.
    Maybe you were too busy patting yourself on the back about questions i never asked, to notice or were you not answering the questions i did? or was it on purpose?

Just to reacquaint you with the claims here is the Dyno chart you posted that indicated that the Ryger 125 achieved 70HP, was this pure fantasy on your part.
    Your claims were some 15HP higher than a RSA Aprilla achieved,was this made up.

Name:	est-test.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	342085Click image for larger version. 

Name:	X8IsktE.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	342084
    As usual, you will not get an answer...

Bike
    kreidler rs 1976
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1962 View Post
    As usual, you will not get an answer...

The subject here was how to calculate in the right way a 2 stroke without getting a wrong results as rtechracing

And the annoying way of asking questions by you and many others has ruled out ever speaking about Ryger here.
    You are better off with guessing, because you are very good at that.

Bike
    husaberg
    The subject here was how to calculate in the right way a 2 stroke without getting a wrong results as rtechracing
    And the annoying way of asking questions by you and many others has ruled out ever speaking about Ryger here.
    You are better off with guessing, because you are very good at that.
    What do you have to hide, you cant claim to be international expert without answering simple questions about the stuff you posted.
    You cant claim now to be an expert on computer calculations and yet refuse to answer how your calculations were over 35HP and 15000 rpm's out.
    My cat could have done better and to be frank, hes even by his own admission, rather useless at maths.
    I remember the time you claimed to have contacted me via PM and i had agreed not to release Harry Rygers real name Hendrik Gerrits.
    Only problem was no such messages or conversations ever occurred. It was just another fable of yours.
    Kiwis dont like con artists take the hint and leave and go just back to your claimed thousands of adoring masses at facebook and youtube.
    You clearly dont need to post in KB you are clearly far to clever for the likes of us, besides we prefer real people with real knowledge.
    You are not even 0.2% of Jan or Frits even using your 50% optimistic plucked outr of thin air dyno
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Lucf you clearly have some serious personality disorders to work through. This is not a therapy group. Try seek some professional help but please leave us to our own devices.

We are not impressed by your lame "oh I have something wonderful in my pocket but you can't see it" children's game.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Thread Information