Page 2271 of 2628 FirstFirst ... 1271177121712221226122692270227122722273228123212371 ... LastLast
Results 34,051 to 34,065 of 39409

Thread: ESE's works engine tuner

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    start a Givealittle page so Neil can give up paid work and do some serious development. I think Speedpro had mentioned something along these lines previously.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    1944 RE 1
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    start a Givealittle page so Neil can give up paid work and do some serious development. I think Speedpro had mentioned something along these lines previously.
    Yeah! ..... and backed up by a "think tank" second to none on this forum - wow! - sort of like "way to go" open source - gotta be the last chance for a 2T future! ...... wait a minute, isn't a camel really a horse, designed by a committee?

We'll need to have a president, a vice president, a treasurer/pay clerk /financial adviser, mechanical adviser, expert on the law regarding patent rights, somewhere to have discussions, someone to make the coffee and generally tidy up, plus a couple of dogsbody designer/draughtsmen (if required) - and possibly someone who knows what he is doing! that's the daunting part of it all! - sounds like the "Men's Shed"!

Seriously though, a thread along the lines of what is being considered would be great and all we really need to do is listen to those who have "been there" but at the same time, have the ability for everyone to put forward some proposals, (good or bad), accepting the fact that we might be talking crap and get crucified for it! (I do!) - BTW no place for PC crap here!.
    The clean two stroke should be the big focus, with minimal digressing from the subject - now lots of other threads around here for that!

- go for it Haufen!
    Strokers Galore!

Bike
    youtube andreas länström
    Instead of digging filthy pits and Bangladeshian kids recycling metals for those stupid batteries- why isn't the hydrogen combustion engine utilized again?

Bike
    TT500 F9 Kawasaki EFI
    Quote Originally Posted by andreas View Post
    Instead of digging filthy pits and Bangladeshian kids recycling metals for those stupid batteries- why isn't the hydrogen combustion engine utilized again?
    Or ethanol, works for me.

Bike
    1944 RE 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Flettner View Post
    Or ethanol, works for me.
    Ethanol probably, but not in cities - (dangerous fumes in large concentrations I'm told), it's probably the most accessable, but would
    we then be depriving the poor of food? (might be more profitable for energy than for food). Also, imagine a pub with no beer - very lonesome!.

Yes the question of what to do with used batteries is not often broached!

Japan is persevering with Hydrogen - might save the Wankel concept - don't think Mazda have given up on it yet!
    Strokers Galore!

Bike
    TT500 F9 Kawasaki EFI
    Will D, you are thinking methanol, its the dangous one, quite different fuels.

Bike
    husaberg
    i dont know, the ethanol is responsible for some dubious decisions also.

Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Yamaha XJ750 1982

Bike
    1944 RE 1
    Yeah, sorry Neil, ......... slow learner! - I was told that before but forgot!
    BTW they say that the common "meths" which you can get everywhere, no longer contains any methanol at all, but the blue dye in it (which makes you violently ill) is now impossible to distill out of it! - it's now pure ethanol! (that's how it is in this country anyway).

Vannik,
    I had no idea that the fuel cell was already up and running! - if it continues (and I don't doubt it will), I wonder where the combustion engine (both 2 and 4 stroke) will stand? - Looks like they will soon be left out of the equation entirely! - that's going to piss a lot of people off and may force many of them to drink ethanol instead, just to dull the pain! so the Hydrogen and Ethanol producers have a rosy future - and the Greenies will no longer have any gripes - what a wonderful world!

Interested to find out if the fuel cell's life is any different to that of a "normal" battery.

Husa,
    It's amazing how a big glass of alcohol can change your perception of things!
    Strokers Galore!

Bike
    Daelim besbi 2008
    Sorry for being the video in Spanish.
    This is one of the reasons why I think they will see hybrid bikes in the future.

Bike
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by ceci View Post
    Sorry for being the video in Spanish.This is one of the reasons why I think they will see hybrid bikes in the future.
    Agradable de Mercedes que el generador está incluido. ¿Pero por qué ese auto no tiene una barra de remolque?

Bike
    Daelim besbi 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Frits Overmars View Post
    Agradable de Mercedes que el generador está incluido. ¿Pero por qué ese auto no tiene una barra de remolque?
    Hi Frits.

I know you have understood the audio of the video, and the owner of the car complains that it will take a day to load.
    BMW on this bike will also include the gift generator?

Bike
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by ceci View Post
    Hi Frits. I know you have understood the audio of the video, and the owner of the car complains that it will take a day to load.
    BMW on this bike will also include the gift generator?
    I will hold back my opinion on the aesthetics of that vehicle, but for heaven's sake, how can a motorcycle manufacturer like BMW release a promotional film for motorcycling without a helmet? Not even Harley-Davidson would be so daft.

Bike
    1944 RE 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Frits Overmars View Post
    I will hold back my opinion on the aesthetics of that vehicle, but for heaven's sake, how can a motorcycle manufacturer release a promotional film for motorcycling without a helmet?
    Methinks the next hundred years will be very different to that! - and anyway, dickheads really shouldn't be wearing helmets!
    Strokers Galore!

Bike
    zuma50
    I have a fuel injected 2 stroke scooter. 2001 Aprilia SR50 Ditech. I bought it not running. Was at 2 shops that couldn't figure out how to fix it before I bought it. It sat for 2 years in my possession before I decided to look at it last weekend. Got it running in an hour.

Runs pretty good until the fuel pressure regulator starts acting funny. I'm pretty sure this was the original culprit of problem for previous owner. Regulator isn't available for separate purchase.

I'm installing an external adjustable regulator and then doing some mods, and having a little fun with trying performance mods

Thread Information