Page 13 of 113 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: XR650r owners' thread

Bike
    2001 R1150GS
    Quote Originally Posted by cruza View Post
    what was the last year they sold the 650r in nz? 05, 06?
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-280409155.htm
    'Good things come to those who wait'
    Bollocks, get of your arse and go get it

Bike
    2001 R1150GS
    fark where was this before i spent 2.5k on parts http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-280429632.htm

Bike
    Steam powered rocking chair
    Hope its got rego on hold....... May have to hook up a load into central this coming week

Bike
    03 Tuono Racing,MotoFXR F4,DT175
    My boy Sam ( Casualty )had his bike stolen from his garage overnight so please please look out for it for us!!

2002 XR650R alloybars -barkbusters,aftermarket black seat,immaculate tidy bike with 4500k on the clock

He is totally gutted,was a bike in a million...

Prolly stripped down already but ...

I picked up the bike in Alexandra on Thursday,he had a ride on thursday night,a wee ride on Friday than put it in the garage at his flat
    There was a party at the flat on Friday night & a group of guys gate crashed,caused trouble & left only when the police were called....left in a white van...might just be a coincidence....garage opens with auto door openers,lock was forced
    Quote Originally Posted by Peeteey View Post
    You're very welcome darling. I do maintain that you could ride a rock and it would go quick!

Bike
    3 black ones
    wankers - will keep eye out

found a bike trailer at the waimak yesterday. rang the police and it was stolen, they told me to push it out to the main track and they will send someone to get it. didnt want it to get stolen again so took it home and what was left of his gear. police got him to ring me and he came and got it a couple of hours later

was stolen fron hamner on friday night. he lost 2 bikes (wr250s i think he said) and a kids go cart. so another couple to keep and eye out for

Bike
    2002 Hayabusa and 2001 Honda XR650R
    Quote Originally Posted by helenoftroy View Post
    My boy Sam ( Casualty )had his bike stolen from his garage overnight so please please look out for it for us!!

2002 XR650R alloybars -barkbusters,aftermarket black seat,immaculate tidy bike with 4500k on the clock

He is totally gutted,was a bike in a million...

Prolly stripped down already but ...

I picked up the bike in Alexandra on Thursday,he had a ride on thursday night,a wee ride on Friday than put it in the garage at his flat
    There was a party at the flat on Friday night & a group of guys gate crashed,caused trouble & left only when the police were called....left in a white van...might just be a coincidence....garage opens with auto door openers,lock was forced
    Sorry to hear that helenoftroy. I'm really sory for you and your son - it really sucks, especially that it was newly purchased and he didn't have time to enjoy it. Hope they catch the thief/thevs or if not, at least I hope karma will catch up with them.

Bike
    Theres some right delights out there eh!

We raced today, Budda was out on the XR

Theres another couple of guys on XR650s who came out to Ruapuna to watch
    Sam was going to ride out to the track & show everyone the awesome machine(& get some starting hints....)
    It wasnt to be...
    You're very welcome darling. I do maintain that you could ride a rock and it would go quick!

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by cynna View Post
    wankers - will keep eye out

found a bike trailer at the waimak yesterday. rang the police and it was stolen, they told me to push it out to the main track and they will send someone to get it. didnt want it to get stolen again so took it home and what was left of his gear. police got him to ring me and he came and got it a couple of hours later

was stolen fron hamner on friday night. he lost 2 bikes (wr250s i think he said) and a kids go cart. so another couple to keep and eye out for
    Quote Originally Posted by centaurus View Post
    Sorry to hear that helenoftroy. I'm really sory for you and your son - it really sucks, especially that it was newly purchased and he didn't have time to enjoy it. Hope they catch the thief/thevs or if not, at least I hope karma will catch up with them.
    Thanks guys!

Just feel so sorry for him...

Bike
    2001 R1150GS
    oh fuck that really sucks Helen, hope Sam had it insured, even so it really friggen sux..

reminds me i gotta get some extra locks for when my pigs back home.

Karma will get the fuckers.

sorry for the cussing

Bike
    Karma!!....

Yes was insured!

He was going to chain it up when he took it to Varsity
    it never got there!

Bike
    2001 R1150GS
    Has anyone got a spare chain slider they could part with. $$ or or

Bike
    3 black ones
    i recently brought a moose racing one from the states - half the price of a honda one and supposed to last longer. biffed the old one tho - probabaly different fit then yours anyway

Bike
    Steam powered rocking chair
    Quote Originally Posted by helenoftroy View Post
    Karma!!....

Yes was insured!

He was going to chain it up when he took it to Varsity
    it never got there!
    Thats the problem with sought after bikes, have to lock them up and watch where you leave them.Bit rough only having it a few days thru. Sounds like a organised take. Varisty? hell I'd just take a 500 dolla scooter , wouldn't risk it.

Very sad for Sam. another very tasty one down central at the moment.....hands off

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by cruza View Post
    Thats the problem with sought after bikes, have to lock them up and watch where you leave them.Bit rough only having it a few days thru. Sounds like a organised take. Varisty? hell I'd just take a 500 dolla scooter , wouldn't risk it.

Very sad for Sam. another very tasty one down central at the moment.....hands off
    Hey cruza go for the one down south!

(theres some mint bikes in central & the guys at Davidsons Honda,Alex know most of them btw)

We wont be in a position to buy another till insurance pays out which is at least 30 days,& Sams CBR hasnt sold yet either....

Bike
    Just looked at the one in Central on Trade Me....

What do you guys think?

Would it be much of an issue to vin/reg it & make it road legal or is it hard to say without seeing it?

Thread Information