Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiwi Bikers. What's happening to this site?

Bike
    Ignore them Beyond. Those that bag you have not shared bread and wine, nor have they ridden with you.

Bike
    GSX-R600 k8
    Quote Originally Posted by Howsie View Post
    Beyond, it is sad to hear that you have been treated this way,
    You would probably be more upset if he flew past you at 100mph just as you were about to pull out to pass a car.

Worrying about PC internet forum protocol would seem pale in comparison.

Bike
    HONDA EXPRESS
    Paul, ya big emo, come and do a trackday this summer

www.PhotoRecall.co.nz

Bike
    2006 BMW F800ST
    It's always frustrating arguing with a fuckwit. They can't actually grasp the other end of the discussions and bleat repetitively.

I subscribed to your YouTube channel what a shame there won't be any more vids.
    In space, no one can smell your fart.

Bike
    2015 Z800
    Quote Originally Posted by dipshit View Post
    You would probably be more upset if he flew past you at 100mph just as you were about to pull out to pass a car.
    So true. Taking him at face value (having never seen any of his videos) if he respects riders as much as his post implies that he does that would never occur...

Besides, im always first out to pass a car out of the corner

Bike
    06 scrambler,xrl,
    Blog Entries
    Katman, Dipshit et all are like the ........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gldlyTjXk9A

Bike
    GSA & WR
    Paul I hear what your saying mate and have said it to you privatley, dont let the fuckers get you down!

There are dicks on here that think they have all the answers and they're the same holyer than thou pricks that think their shit dont stink! We all know who they are and treat there posts with the contemt they deserve.

Belive me mate there are far more people here that appreciate the posts you make than dont or 'have issue' with it, they simply take it on face value and enjoy the content. The people that sit on there computer night after night with there focus being to slate other peoples posts, experiences and thoughts do just that. They dont get out there and experience life for themselves, they just derise others........fuckin eggs.

I for one would miss your input................ I certainly wouldn't miss certain others.

Bike
    Scorpio, XL1200N
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwifruit View Post
    Paul, ya big emo, come and do a trackday this summer
    What he said!
    kiwibiker is full of love, an disrespect.
    - mikey

Bike
    2017 V-Strom 650
    Hence why i have been a member 2 years odd with a rubbish post count.... Its a pity i didnt get to watch all your vids from what i saw you had alot of talent esp on the coro loop the other weekend from carvers perspective. Fuck all them safety Nazis that think straying over the speed limit by 1kph should be a crime punishable by death! Do what you love!

Bike
    nun
    You still hadn't answered why you felt you had to blast pass everybody as quickly as possible..??

Were you racing against the clock for bragging rights down the pub.? Or was it for showing off on your video?

Would have waiting a few seconds for more road for a cleaner pass with more room on those other bikes been too inconvenient for you or something..???
    when P***S like this post and dig at ya Paul.. put 'em on ignore.... best for all concerned.

you're a top fella and ride well within your limits, safe and fun to be around... these other dick wads need a reality check.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty View Post
    This post is not about bikes .. therefore it is in rant and rave ... not PD .. would you like it moved there. KB is not a democracy and never was.
    As for the site, its not worth bothering with anymore mate.. you've got ya core mates! be grateful and let this shit hole rest. It's statements like ^, that set a presidence for the other idiots to follow suit.

Bike
    '93 Yamaha GTS1000AE

Worrying about PC internet forum protocol would seem pale in comparison.
    Not me..I have mirrors and know how to use them.

Get over it bloke..like the man said "Bleating repetatively" does you no good, you end up mlooking like a nong yourself.

I have some Youtube stuff and I know exactly what you mean...armchair experts abound!
    Doing the thinking for you

Bike
    A Tractor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SixPackBack View Post
    Ignore them Beyond. Those that bag you have not shared bread and wine, nor have they ridden with you.
    Then theres those that you have shared bread and wine with and ridden with and still bag you.

Beyond its not worth worrying about. Appreciate the mates you have made.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bike
    All of them
    Have you seen what is on television?
    Ignore is your friend. Blessed is the Sarge for he had the wisdom.
    Besides - you'd miss me.

Bike
    Thinking
    There are more Fun, less PC and rep hunting websites around dude, less populated true (but that aint a bad thing) and even democratic to, I can think of at least two.
    I read three mags a month but for some reason people will only post here and nowhere else.
    spread your wings for sanity sake.

PS your a good prick so tell em to get one up em and move on.
    Ive run out of fucks to give

Bike
    bandit 1200s

Thumbs down Just KB?

When you put your self out there - Kiwis will always take it on themselves to take you down a peg or two, to make them selves feel better

....regardles of if you put your self out there on KB or in real life
    Lifes Just one big ride - buckle up or hang on

Thread Information