Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiwi Bikers. What's happening to this site?

Bike
    None any more
    Kiwi Bikers! What's happening to this shite?
    "Standing on your mother's corpse you told me that you'd wait forever." [Bryan Adams: Summer of 69]

Bike
    nothing :(
    Quote Originally Posted by jrandom View Post
    Blink and you'd miss me.
    fucking long blink
    Second is the fastest loser

"It is better to have ridden & crashed than never to have ridden at all" by Bruce Bennett

DB is the new Porridge. Cause most of the mods must be sucking his cock ..... Or his giving them some oral help? How else can you explain it?

Bike
    All of them
    Quote Originally Posted by jrandom View Post
    Blink and you'd miss me.
    If you fall asleep while your eyes are closed.

Bike
    `
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitcher View Post
    Kiwi Bikers! What's happening to this shite?
    They're talking shit because everyones already said a few kind words to beyond, dipshit has had his say and probably doesn't have much more to add, apart from rewording what he's already said and I've called someone out for da bash along with steering this thread off track like a drinkdriver. I'd say it's completed the lifespan

Bike
    `
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    If you fall asleep while your eyes are closed.
    This means: Youknow I was kidding, Jdawwwg

Bike
    Various
    Quote Originally Posted by dipshit View Post
    He probably is a nice guy in person, but like so many when they get on the roads, ego and dick measuring contests get the better of them. Some people do not have the discipline or self-control that is even more important than "skills" for the road.

I make no apologys
    I assume you are so anti dick measuring contests due the large embarassment it would cause you.

Yes, I note your no apologies policy. Your ego is so fucken big you have not an ounce of humility, yet you accuse Beyond of having an ego problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank
    You say "no one wants to fuck with some large bloke on a really angry sounding bike" but the truth of the matter is that you are a balding middle-aged ice-cream seller from Edgecume who wears a hello kitty t-shirt (in your profile pic) and your angry sounding bike is a fucken hyoshit - not some big assed harley with a human skull on the front.

Bike
    eMpTy 10
    There is only one person on here that's ever given me the shits. The rest I take with a pinch of salt.

Keep doing what you love doing and fuck everyone else...

We all have people who agree with us and who disagree with us. Life is like that...

As for rep, pffffft, who cares?

Bike
    Various
    Quote Originally Posted by wbks View Post
    Aren't you guys being a bit dramatic for a website?
    With all due respect, no.
    Web site or not, many of the comments are very personal and inaccurate.
    That is not pleasent and I don't believe it should be condoned.

By all means slate his riding. But base it in fact (as you have done in the past) and leave the personal insults and lies out.
    Is it ok to spread lies about someone because we are on the Internet?
    You say "no one wants to fuck with some large bloke on a really angry sounding bike" but the truth of the matter is that you are a balding middle-aged ice-cream seller from Edgecume who wears a hello kitty t-shirt (in your profile pic) and your angry sounding bike is a fucken hyoshit - not some big assed harley with a human skull on the front.

Bike
    GSX-R600 k8
    Quote Originally Posted by beyond View Post
    Not me mate. I ride because I love to ride and more often than not, ride alone. I don't need an ego boast. To ride with others is to share what we enjoy together and to ride with likeminded people is a pleasurable experience I believe for all.

I gave up riding to impress when I was in my late teens. Now I ride to my own abilities and no further.

You still hadn't answered why you felt you had to blast pass everybody as quickly as possible..??

Were you racing against the clock for bragging rights down the pub.? Or was it for showing off on your video?

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Beyond.. I dunno what caused the viterol from whoever it is thats giving you greif.
    I guess i'm nowadays sitting back enjoying the FACT that i've been privilaged to meet some bloody fantastic people through KB.
    A fair few i'm very happy to call freinds (dunno if they do the same )
    Thats it really dude. Enjoy the freinds you've made
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    2022 Triumph Speed Twin 900
    I ride the way I ride because I enjoy it. From the viewpoint of the video camera, it may look dodgy but a vid camera viewpoint gives no spatial awareness at all.

Check with Blackbird and his mates who just happened to be the riders I overtook. None of them were upset about my riding on that day.

It's simply another case of "you had to be there" before you can say something was right or wrong.

I never felt uneasy, had plenty of room and yes, for someone else it might have been well beyond their rider envelope.

BUT, no matter what I say here, you aren't going to be satisfied.
    If the destination is more important than the journey you aint a biker.

Sci-Fi and Non-Fiction Author
    http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/pcfris

Bike
    eMpTy 10
    You still hadn't answered why you felt you had to blast pass everybody as quickly as possible..??

Were you racing against the clock for bragging rights down the pub.? Or was it for showing off on your video?
    You sound like a stuck record....

You better be a fucking saint on a motorbike or you've got no place throwing stones...

Bike
    Various

Who the hell do you think you are that people need to answer to you?

And you accuse Beyond of being ego driven.

Bike
    `
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stranger View Post
    With all due respect, no.
    Web site or not, many of the comments are very personal and inaccurate.
    That is not pleasent and I don't believe it should be condoned.

By all means slate his riding. But base it in fact (as you have done in the past) and leave the personal insults and lies out.
    Is it ok to spread lies about someone because we are on the Internet?
    Didn't think any false rumours were being made apart from the typical "that guy takes it up the bum bummm" shit. Maybe I just percieved things differently, the only other message board I go on is made up of people that live 300+ ks away from each other and have never met. So there is no chance of a kopu pub fight to settle all the shit talking on the site right before a nice loop of coromandel... now theres an idea!

Bike
    06 scrambler,xrl,
    Blog Entries
    Why the hell should he have to answer any of your Q's?
    Dude. Reality check. Your a nobody to most people.

Thread Information