Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Brand New Leathers Direct From The Manufacturer

Bike
    1982 moto guzzi lemans III

Cool wearing 1 piece leathers to bed

got my 1 piece the other day. sizing does appear slightly on the small side. but no worries as i allowed 4 that.

Quality appears dam good for the price. I have tried it on 4 times just to make sure it fitted well. Feels good.

I like my 1 piece suit so much I was thinking about wearing it to bed for .......

good shit mr organiser

thanks

Bike
    Buell 1125R/FXR150 bucket
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat_lgf
    Next order will probably be around June 12thish...Will put out another post when that happens.
    I would be interested in the next shipment, as my current suit (Teknic) is getting near it's used by date.

My Wife has just obtained her restricted, so might be ordering 2!!

Bike
    Not many, if any
    hey wildcat just wondering how far away approx the leathers are ?

Bike
    Ducati 996 '01, Yamaha '04 R6 Race
    Hey wildcat lgf looking for some 1 piece leathers similar to the red ones in your PDF (B-1120) but in blue? Do you have any other styles? Are you planning another order?
    Viva La Figa

Bike
    Aquired by locals
    Alsowondering if you are doing another order mate
    To every man upon this earth
    Death cometh sooner or late
    And how can a man die better
    Than facing fearful odds
    For the ashes of his fathers
    And the temples of his Gods

Bike
    big black k6 GiX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper
    Alsowondering if you are doing another order mate
    yes yes me 2 me 2

Bike
    05 GSXR 750
    Hey guys, thanks for the interest...shipment is being sent out this week so should arrive next week...Yippee!

Anything is possible, apart from another shipment. But never fear, TonyB is taking it over so if you are interested in some great gear give TonyB a PM.

There seems to be a proliferation of people now trying to jump in on the band wagon of importing from goodness knows who.

Its all very interesting if not a little annoying...It seems these people, who gave us a hard time to start with, are now trying to bludge off all Tony's and my hard work. I sent a sample jacket down to one in particular who said it wasn't worth what it cost me, and now find he himself is going to regularly import gear - and looks to be poor quality gear too??? Go figure.

Anyway enough about my little rant, get in touch with TonyB if you are interested. Be rest assured I obtained written (emailed) references from other suppliers in Australia and the UK about these leathers, all of whom gave their full approval.

Plus don't forget they produce for Fieldsheer and have done a recent deal for boots with Thomas Cook Clothing in Aussie, so they are well regarded in the industry!
    Experience is a hard teacher...she gives the test first and the lesson afterwards.

Bike
    Aquired by locals
    Thanks mate, I'll get hold of Tony
    To every man upon this earth
    Death cometh sooner or late
    And how can a man die better
    Than facing fearful odds
    For the ashes of his fathers
    And the temples of his Gods

Bike
    big black k6 GiX
    Same cheers mate

Bike
    Not many, if any
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat_lgf
    Its all very interesting if not a little annoying...It seems these people, who gave us a hard time to start with, are now trying to bludge off all Tony's and my hard work. I sent a sample jacket down to one in particular who said it wasn't worth what it cost me, and now find he himself is going to regularly import gear - and looks to be poor quality gear too??? Go figure.
    Hey dude, i understand that.

as you may have now found out Wildcat its not as easy as it all sounds, to be competetive in the market you have to have a massive amount of buying power behind you.

and the NZ M/C parts/acc market is well flooded already anyway, i dont know if people realise it but we have like 8 wholesalers, things are highly competetive and at the end of the day it works out great for joe bloggs the rider because things are just so cheap now. And you dont have to go for the big names, because half the time they are made by the same people whom make the cheaper etc.

anyways! cu.

Bike
    08 RMZ 450
    i got a 2 piece off wildcat on his first shipment and i can vouch that they are the shizz,
    havnt road tested them, but for comfort while riding they are good.

Thread Information