Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorcycle Doctors - excellent service

Bike
    F-18,Ginny and #66
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaNanna View Post
    Just thought I'd let you know about my experience with George from Motorcycle Doctors.

What an absolute delight, he did the 10,000km service on my 04 R1 just prior to Christmas - great service and great price. The single biggest thing that I appreciated the most was that he actually speaks to you and doesn't let you feel that it is below him or a waste of his time in doing so. I'm sure most average Joe's can appreciate this isn't really all that common at a dealler - sure the Sales Guy is more than happy to talk but try and have a conversation with the mechanic and it's not very comfortable (especially if you're not that mechanical yourself).

What really tipped the scales for me and made me want to put this thread up is that yesterday I had 2 missed calls (but no voicemessage) from a number I didn't recognise. I recieved another call from the number this morning and loe and behold it was George just ringing to check that I was happy and everything was great with the bike. THATs 3 phone calls just to check that I'm happy.

To me that is EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE - thank you George - you will get all of my business!
    Wow Thanks Shane. The Hooligan 24k Service is coming up soon and the white princess will need a service too so I'm gonna be calling this guy and give hom a go

Cherio for the info
    Don't Ride Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly !!!

Hey Alan, Alan, Alan....

Bike
    Kawasaki Ninja 250 2009

are motorcycle doctors any good?

hey, i was just wondering if anyone could tell me about their experience with motorcycle doctors, ie whether they did a good job / bad job / comments?

Bike
    1990 Yamaha Virago XV1100
    Quote Originally Posted by Blakomen View Post
    hey, i was just wondering if anyone could tell me about their experience with motorcycle doctors...
    There's been several threads on this topic. I've merged a few for you above.
    Can I believe the magic of your size... (The Shirelles)

Bike
    97 T595

Thumbs up

thought id give them a shot a my triumph.george is coming round weds for a listen.may need a cam chain tensioner.
    all these positive comments got the ball rolling cheers

Bike
    Crashed it.
    We need many more Georges & Warrens.
    If it wasn't for a concise set of rules, we might have to resort to common sense!

Bike
    CBR MC19, Project K6 GSXR600

Motorcycle Doctors contact?

Does anyone have a mobile number for George from motorcycle doctors?

I am going to have to cancel the work i was getting done today but cant find anything but an email on the site.

Thanks guys
    Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul. One wheel moves the filth

Relax Officer Pig, It was just a wheelie

Bike
    Ok! So i put my sleeping eyes away and put on my daytime ones....

http://www.motorcycle-doctors.co.nz/Contacts.htm

Durrrrrr

Bike
    Cagiva Xtra Raptor
    Ah so that's why he came over so early. He told me yesterday he had a job in my area today and he'll be over at mine around lunchtime, but he called me before 10am and had already finished working on my bike.

His service is excellent, my battery wasn't storing a charge and today he found why - wire casing was cracked and so it was shorting the circuit, so the battery wasn't charging. He replaced the cracked wires free of charge! (but I'm buying a new battery from him, he'll be over tomorrow to fit it)
    Motorcycling is like life - it's about the journey, not the destination.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by musicman View Post
    Ah so that's why he came over so early. He told me yesterday he had a job in my area today and he'll be over at mine around lunchtime, but he called me before 10am and had already finished working on my bike.

His service is excellent, my battery wasn't storing a charge and today he found why - wire casing was cracked and so it was shorting the circuit, so the battery wasn't charging. He replaced the cracked wires free of charge! (but I'm buying a new battery from him, he'll be over tomorrow to fit it)
    Cool great news for you!

I just got my CBR a new battery and Reg/rec. Set me back 200 notes but i dont think that was too bad. A really good guy too. Arrives on time and is really friendly. Being abit of a mechanical noob it was great to be able to ask him questions and get a straight answer.

Oh yeah. He did the work today anyway, i just left him the money so now i can lanesplit to school and park inside my school instead of out. That way i can leave later, get there earlier, and not worry about my car being broken into/stolen/ticketed.

I love my bike

Bike
    1999 Suzuki SV400S

The Motorcycle Doctors

I'm sure this has been covered off before, but... I just had my bike (SV400S) serviced by George. The man is a magician and worthy of high praise. Also very reasonable prices, cheaper than any shop, and the convenience of coming to you. I'm a shift worker, so his service fitted well with my shifts.
    I have previously had the bike serviced by Suzuki, (compared to George, they have done nothing) and after George has serviced it, it goes better than ever. I would recommend The Motorcycle Doctors over anyone. My two cents worth.

Bike
    Crashed it.
    If it wasn't for a concise set of rules, we might have to resort to common sense!

Hmmm i wonder who someone has a connection to........
    Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

Bike
    1999 Suzuki SV400S
    Quote Originally Posted by renegade master View Post

No connection, just a very happy customer. New to the forum, and I couldn't find the thread. So thought I would start a new one.

Bike
    GL1800
    Quote Originally Posted by renegade master View Post
    Well that was positive and open minded
    "If you haven't grown up by the time you turn 50, you don't have to!"

Bike
    2023 Husqvarna Svartpilen 401
    Quote Originally Posted by kmacb View Post
    I'm sure this has been covered off before, but... I just had my bike (SV400S) serviced by George. The man is a magician and worthy of high praise. Also very reasonable prices, cheaper than any shop, and the convenience of coming to you. I'm a shift worker, so his service fitted well with my shifts.
    I have previously had the bike serviced by Suzuki, (compared to George, they have done nothing) and after George has serviced it, it goes better than ever. I would recommend The Motorcycle Doctors over anyone. My two cents worth.
    Aha, found the thread on Motorcycle Doctor, cheers! I know who I'll be contacting for my 24,000 Km service on the VTR
    All positive feedback, that's a pretty rare thing for a mechanic.

Thread Information