Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 Tonne racing leathers

Bike
    Kawasaki ZX14 '08
    Look at Quasi's deal on racer 9 now VERY carefully. I have moshin jacket (similar to 1tonne I reckon), rode last weekend in my brand spanking new set of leathers from Quasimoto, shit loads of difference, waaay more comfortable and better protected and with a price of 799 for a two peace suit - its a farkin steal. Cheers Quasi, awesome leathers.

Bike
    Thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by 1tonne View Post
    Hi all. Our $385.00 suit is a very good value for money suit that many people have purchased for track days and road riding. It has been a number of bins and to my knowledge all of the riders have been happy with how the suit performed. If someone wants to do full on racing however, I advise purchasing the GP Tech2 suit as it is an amazing suit that is very, very hard to beat. You won't be able to tell the differance between the very high end suits and our GP Tech2 suit. The reason you won't find a differance is because there is none. We have it made by one of the high end manufacturers.
    I hope this helps. Cheers.
    I would like to ask respectively why? you promote the $385 as, (and I quote)

1 Piece leather Race Suit RRP$1599
    "These are close fitting suits for the serious rider who only want the best. These are the same ones that were sold at the Manfeild Race track .
    You will be impressed"

And above you say for full on racing buy the GP Tech Suit beause its hard to beat.

So how does that make the $399 a race suit suit for the serious rider as sold at manfield (encouraging the buyer to think they are top spec hard arse race suits) when they arent.

take it as you like but I would like to know, wouldnt mind knowing where the RRP is actually utilised at $1599 as well lol.
    Ive run out of fucks to give

Bike
    1987 GSXR750h
    These are both excellant value race suits. It all depends on budget. I know a lot of racers(trackdayers) who don't like to fork out stackloads of money for a suit so for them the $385.00 suit would be great. But if a rider wishes to pay more our GP Tech2 suit is just something special(very special).

Bike
    Thinking
    These are both excellant value race suits. It all depends on budget. I know a lot of racers(trackdayers) who don't like to fork out stackloads of money for a suit so for them the $385.00 suit would be great. But if a rider wishes to pay more our GP Tech2 suit is just something special(very special).
    Im confused, so they are both excellent value race suits, but only one is recommended for racing in, that being the one you had "designed by a professional moto GP suit designer"?

Bike
    70's Superbikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtylilman View Post
    Who needs top of the line gear when we have ACC to patch us back up? if I went out and bought the gear I wanted I wouldn't have funds for a bike. Personally I'd rather spend money on a nice bike that I enjoy riding and buying good quality affordable gear as I can afford it. People have done ok for years with just a helmet for protection, so a few months without jacket, pants and boots won't kill us not that the gear would prevent that anyway.

And no Jamroll, I don't think Dondgyiti sound like a wanker, he's just presenting his personal opinion and respect to him for doing so.
    Thanks, yes I put forward my opinion and it was honest as me looking you in the eye and saying it.
    Every payout from ACC to a motercycle gives them that little bit more ammunition to put our rego price up again. I cough up rego x 4 every year and that's quite enough money to those b#*tards thank you.

My last accident I made the ambo guy filling out the form to put 'Hit by boat on Coromandle'
    No mention of motorcycles, let them put up the trailer rego's first.

And as for my mate and his gear- he was kitted out in Cordura one spill wonder material, it was quality amd well armoured, reasonable boots, good gloves and a lid that had all the right words/numbers on the little sticker.
    I knew the guy at the shop, got a deal on buying everything at once= $1250
    His kids will think that cheap if he has a spill and comes home ok
    Blast From The Past Axis of Oil

Bike
    1987 GSXR750h
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasievil View Post
    Im confused, so they are both excellent value race suits, but only one is recommended for racing in, that being the one you had "designed by a professional moto GP suit designer"?
    Sorry Quassi, but I do not want to answer your questions as I have been in other forums where you try to bring down and eventually badmouth other brands to bring up your brand. I have more honour than this and will not take the bait.
    Plain and simple. For some people it is all a matter of money and I am quite sure people understand.
    Cheers.

Bike
    Thinking
    Sorry Quassi, but I do not want to answer your questions as I have been in other forums where you try to bring down and eventually badmouth other brands to bring up your brand. I have more honour than this and will not take the bait.
    Plain and simple. For some people it is all a matter of money and I am quite sure people understand.
    Cheers.
    Im not badmouthing you at all, I just wanted to understand the difference, you say this stuff in your advertising so I didnt think it was offensive to ask you.

Bike
    Bikes!
    Quote Originally Posted by JamRoll View Post
    What's with the anti-semitism? Are you a fuckin Nazi or something?
    Not all, was just randomly baiting you... not very nice when somebody says something completely unreasonable about you is it?

Bike
    that one in my sig
    Cheers.
    I certainly don't mind knowing I'm getting what I'm paying for. If I pay $700 for a 1pc then I know it won't be the best quality.

Slightly different when a suit is marketed they way yours is though......

Can you tell me when your GP Tech2 was ever sold for $1999 or will be returning to $1999 after the sale?

It gives a strong impression that the quality is much higher than $700 and would give the same protection as a competing $2000 suit.

Bike
    1987 GSXR750h
    Hi. If the GP Tech2 suit was sold in the shops it would retail around the $2000.00 mark as it is a very good suit. It has been designed and manufactured by one of the worlds top apparel designers. The maunfacturer even has suits in the Motogp. I only sell them for $700.00 because I aim to be the best value for money in NZ.

Bike
    Thinking
    Hi. If the GP Tech2 suit was sold in the shops it would retail around the $2000.00 mark as it is a very good suit. It has been designed and manufactured by one of the worlds top apparel designers. The maunfacturer even has suits in the Motogp. I only sell them for $700.00 because I aim to be the best value for money in NZ.
    So this suit Specification,

"Features:
    *Designed by a Professional Moto GP suit designer"

"and has been designed and manufactured by one of the worlds top apparel designers"

Means that one of these designed and specd suits is used in Motogp?

And is available at $700 ?

Bike
    1987 GSXR750h
    No. But it is designed by a motogp designer and it is an exceptional suit.

Bike
    that one in my sig
    No complaints about you offering value (and it looks like a reasonable suit for the price for the price conscious buyer) but I think you're overselling your products a fair bit.

$2k gets you a Dainese 1pc at Motomail. There's no way the GP Tech2 suit would sell for $2k next to it on the rack. I can't imagine it offers the same level of protection as a Dainese 1pc either.

Will have to reserve judgment until I see one for real I guess.

Bike
    1987 GSXR750h
    These suits are amazing value and I'm sure you would find it very hard to find the differance if there is any. Cheers.

Bike
    Goose
    Quite frankly its getting to the point where I wouldnt buy Quaismoto simply cause I am sick of how the owner of this company puts down every other brand every chance he gets. Let people make their own decisions on how they spend their money.

Rant over.
    "Some people are like clouds, once they fuck off, it's a great day!"

Thread Information